+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ordering GCMS notes from outside Canada

leothelion123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Hi All

I applied for PR while inside Canada and now I am back to India. Need to order the GCMS notes as I recently added my spouse so need to know how far has my application progressed.

Can anyone please suggest an attorney who can do the same (i.e. order GCMS notes from inside Canada)? If it is possible and any individual is ready to do the same for me then it will be a God sent alternative.

Unfortunately I don't have any such contact in Canada to help me out so any pointers from the forum members will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

leothelion123 said:
Hi All

I applied for PR while inside Canada and now I am back to India. Need to order the GCMS notes as I recently added my spouse so need to know how far has my application progressed.

Can anyone please suggest an attorney who can do the same (i.e. order GCMS notes from inside Canada)? If it is possible and any individual is ready to do the same for me then it will be a God sent alternative.

Unfortunately I don't have any such contact in Canada to help me out so any pointers from the forum members will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ordering them from CAIPS.ca or CAIPS NOTES (google CAIPS) would be a lot cheaper than going through a lawyer.