+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Optional Documents missing from application

hajar123

Aug 5, 2019
Brazil
Hi, y'all.

When I log into GCkey and go to the "uploaded documents" tab, I can't find any documents under the "optional documents" table.

The required ones are all there, but the other ones uploaded are just gone. I reached out to CIC, waiting on their answer.

Did this ever happened to anyone else? Could it be only a glitch?

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Hi, y'all.

When I log into GCkey and go to the "uploaded documents" tab, I can't find any documents under the "optional documents" table.

The required ones are all there, but the other ones uploaded are just gone. I reached out to CIC, waiting on their answer.

Hi,

Just wondering if you've got this sorted out? I find myself in the same situation too. I am pretty certain I attached my LOE in the "optional documents" portion, but somehow after submitting my application I cant see it in my submitted documents anyore... :(

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
The 'optional document' tab js always visible but not the documents uploaded, it's quite common for every application.
So Don't worry

Hassan Gondal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi, y'all.

Don't be worry...I had same situation too. But I found that my optional doc file was uploaded under supporting doc at the client information area...please have a look and tell me if it is so for your application too?

kunalchhabra

Feb 23, 2022
Hi,

Just wondering if you've got this sorted out? I find myself in the same situation too. I am pretty certain I attached my LOE in the "optional documents" portion, but somehow after submitting my application I cant see it in my submitted documents anyore... :(
Hello did they received your optional document. I have applied for a study permit and i remember uploading client information pdf but i cant see it in view documents section @loree_2009

RobynCarpenter

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Alberta
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
05-Apr-2022
AOR Received.
05-May-2022
Passport Req..
13-09-2022
Glad to have found this thread - I just noticed the exact same issue with my application, where I definitely attached my LoE (I even took a screenshot of the document checklist page just before I submitted), and yet the section is showing as empty.