WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 20th, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb. 27th, 2015
Hi everyone!
I'm a little worried about a potential mix-up with some documents I received from Revenue Canada.
While I was living in Argentina with my wife, I ordered an Option C Printout to my grandmother's in Montreal. I asked her to send me the documents she received. When they arrived, there was one page with a couple of sentences (can't recall what they said) and another page with some numbers (can't recall exactly what it looked like either). Anyway, I sent those in with my application mid-June.
I just got back to Montreal and was going through my mail that arrived at my grandmother's while I was away and found a Canada Revenue envelope with the heading "Notice of Assessment" dated around the time the other documents (that were sent to Argentina) came in.
I'm extremely worried that I was supposed to have sent the two pages titled "Notice of Assessment" in and not the other ones.
Can anyway tell me what their Option C Printout looks like? What did you send as your Option C Printout?
Also, if I did send the wrong documents, will my application be sent back, or will I be asked to send in my Notice of Assessment? If it's the latter, will my application go to the "back of the line?"
Sorry about all the questions - I'm actually very worried!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
The option c is NOT the notice of assessment. They are 2 different documents. The option c does not say its an option c, so the one u sent was probably the right one.

alicia13

Oct 24, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
19-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Dec-2014
TylerAsu said:
Hi everyone!
I'm a little worried about a potential mix-up with some documents I received from Revenue Canada.
While I was living in Argentina with my wife, I ordered an Option C Printout to my grandmother's in Montreal. I asked her to send me the documents she received. When they arrived, there was one page with a couple of sentences (can't recall what they said) and another page with some numbers (can't recall exactly what it looked like either). Anyway, I sent those in with my application mid-June.
I just got back to Montreal and was going through my mail that arrived at my grandmother's while I was away and found a Canada Revenue envelope with the heading "Notice of Assessment" dated around the time the other documents (that were sent to Argentina) came in.
I'm extremely worried that I was supposed to have sent the two pages titled "Notice of Assessment" in and not the other ones.
Can anyway tell me what their Option C Printout looks like? What did you send as your Option C Printout?
Also, if I did send the wrong documents, will my application be sent back, or will I be asked to send in my Notice of Assessment? If it's the latter, will my application go to the "back of the line?"
Sorry about all the questions - I'm actually very worried!
My husband just got his Option C, the first page is just your name and address and the Option C itself is one single page, it sounds like you sent the right one.

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
Yes, like the others have said you most likely have the correct one and don't need to worry. The notice of assessment isn't the option c, and like was told to you, the option c doesn't actually say option c! I was really confused when I received mine and came onto here explaining what I had received to be certain it was the option c, so don't worry like I did! Now, why do they call it an option c if it doesn't say that?!?! Hahahaha

flatblack

Apr 8, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (+PPR docs sent to Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
31-07-2014 (SA), 17-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
The Option C Printout I sent looked very much like a notice of assessment but with less details.

flatblack

Apr 8, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (+PPR docs sent to Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
31-07-2014 (SA), 17-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
12-12-2014
... at first glance after receiving the Option C Printout, my initial reaction was to call CRA again because I thought they had accidentally sent my notice of assessment. They look somewhat similar as they contain similar info.

TylerAsu

Apr 29, 2014
Buenos Aires
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun. 19th, 2014
AOR Received.
Aug. 18th, 2014
File Transfer...
Aug. 18th, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 20th, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb. 9th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 20th, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb. 27th, 2015
Alright, thanks guys! I was losing my hair stressing out about it. I'm almost certain I sent the right one, though!
Thanks again! Hope everything went/is going/goes smoothly with your applications!