+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

It would appear that the Modern initiative is limited in the opportunities presented to would-be immigrants; there are too many clauses here and there. My personal opinion is to patiently wait and hope that the MPNP will re-open its website in order to commence receiving applications for exploratory visits again, of which there are much fewer limitations via this route.

Here's wishing us all the best.

Omofar

:D

Lucinha

Aug 21, 2013
Ricardoc said:
Hi,

My Name is Ricardo and I did apply to Morden about 4 weeks ago. Just received an information that my application will be check by August.

I just sent also the gmail request.

Is there anyone else from Brazil there trying to go to Morden?

Best Regards,

Ricardoc - Hello, I'm Lucinha. Have we crossed forum posts Immigrating Rafael and Fiapo...
I am also awaiting the review of my application for the month of August/2013.
I saw some information on page 24 of this forum that intrigued me. I'd like your opinion ...

Below:

friends!! if you have a look at the information below you'll see That All the successful applicants are from white people countries. Not a single one is selected yet from india, Pakistan etc is morden immigration. i dont think we're going to hear anything back from Them ever ...

Here are a few facts about the que families have chosen to be Morden Their new home.
• 37 families approved Represent 102 people.
• The average age of the principal applicant is 32.6.
• Average family size is 2.8.
• 19 families from Ukraine
• 10 families from Russia
• 6 families from Kazakhstan
• 1 family from Portugal
• 1 family from Hong Kong
• These families are expected to be arriving from June to November 2013

Do you think you're information is true?

Abç,
Lucinha

Ricardoc

Jul 23, 2013
Lucinha said:
Ricardoc - Hello, I'm Lucinha. Have we crossed forum posts Immigrating Rafael and Fiapo...
I am also awaiting the review of my application for the month of August/2013.
I saw some information on page 24 of this forum that intrigued me. I'd like your opinion ...

Below:

friends!! if you have a look at the information below you'll see That All the successful applicants are from white people countries. Not a single one is selected yet from india, Pakistan etc is morden immigration. i dont think we're going to hear anything back from Them ever ...

Here are a few facts about the que families have chosen to be Morden Their new home.
• 37 families approved Represent 102 people.
• The average age of the principal applicant is 32.6.
• Average family size is 2.8.
• 19 families from Ukraine
• 10 families from Russia
• 6 families from Kazakhstan
• 1 family from Portugal
• 1 family from Hong Kong
• These families are expected to be arriving from June to November 2013

Do you think you're information is true?

Abç,
Lucinha
Hi Lucinha, how are you? Is your nickname at Rafaels Forum the same?

About the information you provided and people at this forum is also talking about, I really don't think the success on been choosen has anything to do about your country. on contraire, I do believe that it is about the city/country/province necessity.

I do know a lot of people from what they call "white people countries" that also tried to go to Morden, but has no qualifications to do so. And these are the main points: Qualification and Information. We do not know what is happening in the other side and what are the problems and necessities that Morden is going through, deeply. We cannot just apply that to those facts and information. Another thing that I guess can be interested in the number of application that Morden is receiving since the oppening of this position. We can count as many people with a huge variety of skills and knowledge what turns to be a really difficult thing to separate and select people.

Still, if I follow the opinion from the number I would say that Morden doesn't like the brazilian people, because we have no brazilians there and just 1 family speaks portuguese (from Europe)! :D :D :D :D

Well, this is my opinion and I do believe that, if you have the right qualification, you can be from deep south pole, they for sure will call you.

Good luck to you!!

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
NURSE.KIT said:
Hi Guys,

I want to share to all of you my experience with MORDEN COMMUNITY DRIVEN application.
Here's my Timeline:

Application Sent: February 8, 2013
Receipt of Documents: February 9, 2013
Interview via Skype: February 11, 2013
Got my Letter of Approval for Exploratory Visit: February 27, 2013

Now I haven't scheduled my Visit yet.

Still planning for it.

Regards

Hi kit, kamusta EV mo? Hows the place? I hope nabigyan ka ng letter of support from manitoba nominee program.

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
Omofar,

When last time EV had opened for manitoba ?and when It will be open again ? any idea. I am also looking for EV. I had applied for morden in July , They asked me about my updated CV and some other information a week back and still I am waiting for there response.

regard's
Harsh

Omofar said:
Hi All,

It would appear that the Modern initiative is limited in the opportunities presented to would-be immigrants; there are too many clauses here and there. My personal opinion is to patiently wait and hope that the MPNP will re-open its website in order to commence receiving applications for exploratory visits again, of which there are much fewer limitations via this route.

Here's wishing us all the best.

Omofar

:D

Lucinha

Aug 21, 2013
Ricardoc said:
Hi Lucinha, how are you? Is your nickname at Rafaels Forum the same?

About the information you provided and people at this forum is also talking about, I really don't think the success on been choosen has anything to do about your country. on contraire, I do believe that it is about the city/country/province necessity.

I do know a lot of people from what they call "white people countries" that also tried to go to Morden, but has no qualifications to do so. And these are the main points: Qualification and Information. We do not know what is happening in the other side and what are the problems and necessities that Morden is going through, deeply. We cannot just apply that to those facts and information. Another thing that I guess can be interested in the number of application that Morden is receiving since the oppening of this position. We can count as many people with a huge variety of skills and knowledge what turns to be a really difficult thing to separate and select people.

Still, if I follow the opinion from the number I would say that Morden doesn't like the brazilian people, because we have no brazilians there and just 1 family speaks portuguese (from Europe)! :D :D :D :D

Well, this is my opinion and I do believe that, if you have the right qualification, you can be from deep south pole, they for sure will call you.

Good luck to you!!

Ric, I agree with you, but what worries me is not ethnicity, is the fact that these families have applied last year and only now are performing the EV ... Therefore, we apply in agosto/2013 if accepted at this rate, we would be performing the EV only in mid-2014. Recalling that, after the EV road is still long ...

Ah! My nick in Imigrar is Lucineide Mendoza.

Abç,
Lu

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

The processing in Canada is taking real slow. Probably we should explore on other options like in Australia. May I share to all of you what I read.

You may visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website of Australia and explore on State Nomination or what they call Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa. It is less complicated but also points system, at least 60 points in order to qualify. As soon as you get nominated in a particular state, you can then apply for permanent residency. My colleague only waited 3 months to be nominated by New South Wales, now her application for PR including her entire family is now with DIAC and they need to wait for only 6-8 months processing time to get the approval.

You may want to visit http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/nom-by-state-terr-gov.htm to get more information.

Hope the above will help all of us. Australia is a lot less populated compared to Canada.

Good luck to all.

Regards,

Forever Victory

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh76 said:
Omofar,

When last time EV had opened for manitoba ?and when It will be open again ? any idea. I am also looking for EV. I had applied for morden in July , They asked me about my updated CV and some other information a week back and still I am waiting for there response.

regard's
Harsh

Yhello Harsh,

I believe it will be sometime early next year, I only missed it this year because I did not have my IELTS results at the time, I probably should still have sent in my application anyway. But I will be ready the next time it opens, if it does..

Omofar. ;D

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Good day friends!
I'm interesting in these small cities, and I'd like to know if Winkler has something similar, like Morden has, immigration program I mean? I remember that a few years ago, I saw an info that these two cities began to offer some immigration ways, but now I can't find anything about immigration on Winkler's web site. So, I'm, wondering, Winkler has stopped his immigration program?
Thanks guys!

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
Teh Anomaly said:
Is there anybody here that has already done EV on Morden?

I am also waiting for somebody to share their EV experience in Morden.

virtu

Star Member
Aug 29, 2013
I am from Brazil and sent my application form today (03 sept 2013) and is going to be analyzed in october.

happydavy

Sep 4, 2013
Could someone paste the link again? I met the requirement and I could not find the link.

mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-here

This link is not working.....

Bh.Akbarian

Aug 13, 2013
Hi,

Are there any persons here that have sent application form in July or August and has any contact from MPNP?
I have sent my documents in July , and I do not receive any contact so far.Dose it mean my application is denied?

Best Regards,
Behnam Akbarian

Fahadpk66

Sep 13, 2013
Hi,

i have a question regarding the IELTS requirement,

incase of education in english, IELTS score is required for Principal applicant??

waiting for reply