Interview........
2-5-2014 in Winnipeg
Passport Req..
COPR 23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
this is not a village. trust me. it's not. well, if you only picture yourself living in a big city, then don't consider Morden.
but, if you have kids and you dream about peaceful and cozy life... Morden is a jack pot!!!

I'm on my EV now, I'm writing you from Morden. and it's all I was expecting, even more!!

who said they only consider people from Europe??? well, I assure you, they don't. we're here with a lady from Philippines, and from today we share our transition house with a couple from Brasil!! (we both agreed to it).
So, it's all about your profession and your language skills (Philippines lady has IELtS 7, and mine is 8 ).

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
I agree with u laluna...pls share more of ur ev experiences. Enjoy...

Gisademattos

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Sept 01, 2015
AOR Received.
March 22, 2016
La_LuNa said:
this is not a village. trust me. it's not. well, if you only picture yourself living in a big city, then don't consider Morden.
but, if you have kids and you dream about peaceful and cozy life... Morden is a jack pot!!!

I'm on my EV now, I'm writing you from Morden. and it's all I was expecting, even more!!

who said they only consider people from Europe??? well, I assure you, they don't. we're here with a lady from Philippines, and from today we share our transition house with a couple from Brasil!! (we both agreed to it).
So, it's all about your profession and your language skills (Philippines lady has IELtS 7, and mine is 8 ).
Do you have the contact of the Brazilian couple? I am also from Brazil and would love to email them...Thanks!

rasel5065

Mar 11, 2014
Dear Svoth,

I don't have any relatives in Manitoba province or any connection with this province. My elder brother has been living in Toronto since 2013 as a immigrant. Now please tell me am i illegible for Morder city? I can not apply in Family class types due to my brother do not live Manitoba.

Mosope

May 5, 2014
Hello All, I am really interested in moving to Canada to live with my family. How can this forum assist me.

Quelf

May 6, 2014
Hi Svoth,I already have been talking with Manitoba and Morden immigration since 2009.Now, I think I am ready to go with my family to Manitoba.I have my university in history and work experience at Brazilian government but Since 2007 have worked in different areas in Wexford,Ireland doing cleaning(self employed)Well,Was trying to get a job by internet,have made some calls,but the employer asked me to get there first and then call again,talked with 4 employers only.I am legal resident in Ireland and want to know if do I have any chance to get a permanent resident visa please?we speak English and our daughter born here,she is finishing senior infants next month.My husband also got some email and call about his profession,but like as me,they asked to go there first.Thanks a lot,Raquel

pat40458

May 10, 2014
hi,
I need help in application for morden. as per qualification on site i am qualify for that but i need help for where i start?

please advise
thanks

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
pls what are the criteria for selection by the morden community. I want to know cos this looks like my only hope to canada

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
POKLINK said:
pls what are the criteria for selection by the morden community. I want to know cos this looks like my only hope to canada
Hi POKLINK,

http://mordenmb.com/business/immigrate-to-morden/how-to-get-her
Please go through the above mentioned link and you will get the answer for all your questions.

I wish you all the very best :)

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
rasel5065 said:
Dear Svoth,

I don't have any relatives in Manitoba province or any connection with this province. My elder brother has been living in Toronto since 2013 as a immigrant. Now please tell me am i illegible for Morder city? I can not apply in Family class types due to my brother do not live Manitoba.
I am afraid, I think you will not be eligible for this program, But lets wait to hear from Shelly Voth.

Pearl8811

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2015
pat40458 said:
hi,
I need help in application for morden. as per qualification on site i am qualify for that but i need help for where i start?

please advise
thanks
Hi ,

Just fill up the application form, attach the requested documents and send it to them via E-mail.The authorities will get back to you, if you are likely to be selected. To add to this , you will have best chance of getting selected if your occupation falls in the targeted occupations List of the Morden City.

Cheers :)

mohd.vas

May 23, 2014
hi All,

I am from Pakistan. I applied 8 months ago through the consultant. Now, he sent me one document which shows the application is sent to manitoba for approval. Can anyone tell me is it correct information or he is playing with my money and time. Need your help.

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
i found the following on the morden website:

Due to high numbers of applicants, preference for selection will be given to applicants who:

Have experience in manufacturing, machine operation, construction, welding, and restaurant work. These target occupations are subject to change – continue to check this site for changes
Have experience in living in a rural area, with the ability to adapt to culture and climate
Show genuine intention in living and working in Morden, with no previous conne3ctions with other parts of Canada

does that mean only these occupations can apply?

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
mohd.vas said:
There was no need to hire the consultant for this... the process is very easy and its just and application with the required set of docs... sorry but u have wasted ur money.....

hi All,

I am from Pakistan. I applied 8 months ago through the consultant. Now, he sent me one document which shows the application is sent to manitoba for approval. Can anyone tell me is it correct information or he is playing with my money and time. Need your help.