+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opportunity to immigrate to a small city in Manitoba

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
mani.star - Go to the website that was posted and you should see the application form and directions. I look forward to hearing from you.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
hisaca said:
Svoth,

I have a friend who happen to be among the Pre Feb 2008 who has his application cancelled - he chose Alberta in the form and i do not think that matters again now.

He has written for an exploratory visit under the Strategic Initiative stream, can he apply to Morden.

Thank you.
He can apply to Morden, but he would have to show that he doesn't have any ties elsewhere, such as in Alberta.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Thanks Svoth,

In a situation where the spouse did not write the IELTS, but it is only the principal that did, can such a person still apply.

frankoy_ece

Aug 13, 2011
Hi SVOTH,

Im interested but I havent take IELTS. Is it possible to fill-up the form?
I came from the Philippines and working abroad for 9 years. Currently live in Singapore.

Any job opportunities for service technician or document controllers in your country?

Mnay thanks.

Franklin

RVS

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 28 Sep 2010 (what a day!)
IELTS Request
Score 8.0 submitted to CIO on 03 May 2010
File Transfer...
ECAS: "In Process May 2012"
Med's Request
04-06-2013
Med's Done....
20 Aug 2013
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
04-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
SVoth said:
Unfortunately you would not qualify for this program if you already have an application in process.
Hello SVoth,
I happened to see your post on this forum and read it with interest.
I did a quick check on the requirements posted on your website and believe that I qualify.
I am self-sufficient and intend to settle with my family and start a business.
However a quick question on the restrictions:
I have already filed an application under Federal Skilled worker category and it is under process.
Can I now apply to Morden and as soon as I get a approval, I shall withdraw my FSW application since its not processed yet.
Awaiting your kind reply.

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
@SVoth

Very helpful information thank you very much

I have been searching job offer over a year to begin my immigration process it is very challenging from outside of Canada. I like to know when they \city of morden\ begin accepting application and how long is process take aprox?

Thanks again
All of Best

mani.star

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June 2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
23 June 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
HI SVoth I have checked the link... i downloaded the application kit. I want to confirm it from u that should I send my application on this email address cdo@mordenmb.com??

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
mani.star said:
HI SVoth I have checked the link... i downloaded the application kit. I want to confirm it from u that should I send my application on this email address cdo @ mordenmb.com??
That email address will work. You can also send it to me at svoth@mordenmb.com.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
tseve said:
@ SVoth

Very helpful information thank you very much

I have been searching job offer over a year to begin my immigration process it is very challenging from outside of Canada. I like to know when they \city of morden\ begin accepting application and how long is process take aprox?

Thanks again
All of Best
Morden has had this initiative for over a year. We already have many families in process in their immigration. As far as how long the process takes, once you have received an invitation for an exploratory visit, then after your exploratory visit and if you are approved by the MPNP to apply, then you apply for your MPNP. This nomination usually takes several months. If you are nominated by MPNP then you apply for your PR through your embassy. Each embassy is different as to how long they take, but most have a shortened time for PNP applicants.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
RVS said:
Hello SVoth,
I happened to see your post on this forum and read it with interest.
I did a quick check on the requirements posted on your website and believe that I qualify.
I am self-sufficient and intend to settle with my family and start a business.
However a quick question on the restrictions:
I have already filed an application under Federal Skilled worker category and it is under process.
Can I now apply to Morden and as soon as I get a approval, I shall withdraw my FSW application since its not processed yet.
Awaiting your kind reply.
It may not be any faster or any advantage to switch application methods at this point. If you are already filed with skilled worker, maybe you should wait and see what happens with that.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
frankoy_ece said:
Hi SVOTH,

Im interested but I havent take IELTS. Is it possible to fill-up the form?
I came from the Philippines and working abroad for 9 years. Currently live in Singapore.

Any job opportunities for service technician or document controllers in your country?

Mnay thanks.

Franklin
If you were to apply without an IELTS, then you should make arrangements to get the IELTS done asap and send the results to us as soon as you can.
As for job opportunities, I would like to see more detail about what types of experience you have. Feel free to forward a C.V. to me.

SVoth

Jan 31, 2013
hisaca said:
Thanks Svoth,

In a situation where the spouse did not write the IELTS, but it is only the principal that did, can such a person still apply.
An IELTS score is only required of the principal applicant, not the spouse.

mani.star

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June 2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
23 June 2013