+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OPNP Application-required Documents

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fellows,
I am in the process to complete my application package for OPNP Express Entry Stream I have few question related to required documents i need to submit.I am sorry if i am asking questions that has been asked earlier in this forum.
I hope some expert opinion from members would help me and others to clarify some confusion.
1)copies of Birth certificate and Ielts
2)do we need reference letter from previous employers or just experience letters with paystubs and T4 would be suffice?
3)for the work experience which i am not claiming any points for(for instance i worked for few months in a low skilled survival job) do i need to provide letter for that too.
4)i have a masters degree from canada and bachelors from back home.I have a certified true copy of my degree in canada.do i need to submit copy of my bachelors degree as well or just Masters in enough(In my understanding i dont need ECA)
5)I am currently working in Ontario what documents i need to submit for my current job.

ThankYou very much for your valuable comments

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Mario_AB said:
Hello Fellows,
I am in the process to complete my application package for OPNP Express Entry Stream I have few question related to required documents i need to submit.I am sorry if i am asking questions that has been asked earlier in this forum.
I hope some expert opinion from members would help me and others to clarify some confusion.
1)copies of Birth certificate and Ielts

Yes just copies

2)do we need reference letter from previous employers or just experience letters with paystubs and T4 would be suffice?

Just add a reference point in your experience letter stating your job will be permanent for indefinite period once you receive your PR.

3)for the work experience which i am not claiming any points for(for instance i worked for few months in a low skilled survival job) do i need to provide letter for that too.

It is upto you if your skilled job has more than 1 year experience then no need to provide letter

4)i have a masters degree from canada and bachelors from back home.I have a certified true copy of my degree in canada.do i need to submit copy of my bachelors degree as well or just Masters in enough(In my understanding i dont need ECA)

In the application guideline it says If you have Canadian degree send a try certified copy or if you have foreign degree with ECA then send a copy of ECA.
In your case you may send any of two.

5)I am currently working in Ontario what documents i need to submit for my current job.

Your current resume.
Employers letter
Pay stubs and T4

ThankYou very much for your valuable comments