open work permit

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

omokay said:
In a similar situation to this candidate,My wife is a full time nursing student in manitoba, we got married 2years into her course, i applied to visit her 4months ago but was rejected! I want to know if i can apply for the open work permit without necessarily getting to canada first. Your response and suggestions is highly needed. Thanks

Make no difference if you apply for a TRV or OWP first. Your application won't get any favor because of your spouse permit. If "your" level of establishment in your country or home ties are weak, you can't expect much.

kamuvirk

Aug 1, 2013
OWP paper application Applied on 10 july with Medical
CHC New Delhi
waiting :( :( :( :( :(
How much time does it take ??

manogna

Jul 10, 2014
kamuvirk said:
OWP paper application Applied on 10 july with Medical
CHC New Delhi
waiting :( :( :( :( :(
How much time does it take ??
we also applied OWP with medicals on june 25 CHC new delhi
i am also waiting for that
please inform me if you get ur visa approval

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

omokay said:
In a similar situation to this candidate,My wife is a full time nursing student in manitoba, we got married 2years into her course, i applied to visit her 4months ago but was rejected! I want to know if i can apply for the open work permit without necessarily getting to canada first. Your response and suggestions is highly needed. Thanks
1. You can, but you still need a TRV in conjunction with the OWP. If you haven't overcome the reasons for the refusal the first time, then you can expect the same result.

kamuvirk

Aug 1, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

1. You can, but you still need a TRV in conjunction with the OWP. If you haven't overcome the reasons for the refusal the first time, then you can expect the same result.

What is TRV ?