+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open spouse work permit - medical exam not recieved by immigration

Sachi123

Jan 7, 2017
Greetings,

My wife had an interview for open work permit. She cleared that and officer said she was approved but they are waiting for medical reports.

She had done an upfront exam and we had submitted the document in the application.

When we called the hospital they said they had already sent it.

What can we do ? With whom can we follow up ? Any suggestions ?

Thank you

Rehat88

Jun 20, 2017
I applied for the Open Work Permit and also gone through an interview. The officer told me that she would take the decision in one or two days.
Can anyone please tell how much time they take after interview to give the decision?

cvw123

Jan 21, 2019
I applied for the Open Work Permit and also gone through an interview. The officer told me that she would take the decision in one or two days.
Can anyone please tell how much time they take after interview to give the decision?
I know its been a long time...since you posted this....I am also in a same situation...if you can share your interview experience, it will be great ful.

Thanks

shalinder

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No, We have sent two web forms to embassy and we had our medical staff sent an email to embassy twice. My husband sent an email to visa processing center as well. No one has gotten back to us yet. I was worried and called CIC called center twice. They said that, we do not need to worry about the 30 days time limit to do the medical as long as we have informed the cic that we already had our medical done.