+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Spreadsheet. Update your entries here.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheesycheese said:
Incidentally, I had an email and a phone call from OOPNP on Friday last week and again yesterday to clarify some information, so they're definitely working on them. So getting OOPNP in 18 days might not be as unrealistic as we think for the first batch but it'd be good if someone can confirm where Amsterdam's information has come from.

:)
hey CheesyCheese
Can you please tell us what information did they ask for?Was it case specific or general questions?

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
hey CheesyCheese
Can you please tell us what information did they ask for?Was it case specific or general questions?
That's a great question. CheesyCheese, we would appreciate if you could share the "nature" of questions that were asked to you/your employer.

Thanks for help!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Already 2 lucky guys got nominated :) WOW

vipsv

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
I still did not get the AOR yet.. Still waiting, Submitted my file in person on 16-June

happylifethy

Feb 9, 2015
vipsv said:
I still did not get the AOR yet.. Still waiting, Submitted my file in person on 16-June
Looks like the time frame has changed, its three weeks instead of two weeks now. Did your file reach there on 16th or you mailed it on 16th?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys, is the tracker very active?

I am trying to figure out which PNP to go with and want to see some trands, numbers...

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
andy108 said:
Guys, is the tracker very active?

I am trying to figure out which PNP to go with and want to see some trands, numbers...
Quebec last date is march 31st.
OINP now a days will take 150days minimum for AOR and 2 to 4 more weeks for nomination. To make things worse OINP had introduced WES updation too ($96). ???
PEI minimum time is 1 months to 4 months.
NB will take 4 months.
Am not sure about the rest... ::)