+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hi ,

I recently got OINP nomination and now started to follow this thread.

Can you please let me know what should be my immediate next steps and what exactly is

Schedule 4 and 4A?

Thanks.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiense85 said:
One question please.

Do we need to send the original IELTS and ECA report? because in the application guide it says copy

so which one is it?
Copies only.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dagdoba said:
Hi ,

I recently got OINP nomination and now started to follow this thread.

Can you please let me know what should be my immediate next steps and what exactly is

Schedule 4 and 4A?

Thanks.
Getting your PCC and medicals should be next...schedule 4 and 4A will be requested later.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
With regards to the payment, what is the most efficient way?
I am living outside Canada and it seems like none of the exchange offices would do for me a money order.

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
nads1 said:
Thank you! Rajanvnv
I will try downloading the Merger Program. I am not comfortable to upload my personal documents via internet
Rajanvnv I just went to the merger but I see way to download. Can you help me please? Where on the page do I find a download option?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
Rajanvnv I just went to the merger but I see way to download. Can you help me please? Where on the page do I find a download option?

I see a download Now Option right in the center of the page when I open up the page. Are you not able to see that. Am unable to put the screen print of it here.

http://www.pdfmerge.com/

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Guys, regarding spouse work experience documents... how thorough do we have to be if we're not claiming points for the spouse? My wife does not have payslips from any of her jobs. So all I'm submitting for her work exp is offer letters, relieving letters, service certificate and such letters that simply state that this person worked at our company from this period to this period at this job position.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello everyone! I was also nominated thru OOPNP and was finally able to submit my application for PR yesterday. I am just wondering if anyone has successfully gotten permanent residency as an OOPNP nominee? Does anyone have an approximate timeline of how long the process is for us?

Thank you! :)

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Musikwala said:
Guys, regarding spouse work experience documents... how thorough do we have to be if we're not claiming points for the spouse? My wife does not have payslips from any of her jobs. So all I'm submitting for her work exp is offer letters, relieving letters, service certificate and such letters that simply state that this person worked at our company from this period to this period at this job position.
I was advised by many here that if you are NOT claiming points for your wife's credentials, you no not need to enter any work details. Heeru_mann, Am I right? You just say no when it comes to the section that asks about work experience for your spouse to calculate points.

Hope this helps.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
nads1 said:
I was advised by many here that if you are NOT claiming points for your wife's credentials, you no not need to enter any work details. Heeru_mann, Am I right? You just say no when it comes to the section that asks about work experience for your spouse to calculate points.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply. I ended up submitting whatever documents I had for her because it doesn't hurt to supply more. Anyway I'm not claiming points for her so maybe the visa officer will just ignore if not necessary.

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hi,

I have a question and need your opinion on it. I am currently temporary resident (Post Graduate Work Permit) of Quebec (Montreal) and got the PNP from Ontario and 600 points are added in my profile. I informed them during my application that I have intention to reside into Ontario. I am currently doing job in Montreal. I am living here with my wife and 2 kids. I have Quebec Driving License and Medicare Card.

My question is that when I will get ITA in few days and filling my application will I still show my Montreal address or I move to Ontario and use that address. How you see all this and any suggestion.

If you have any questions please ask me so I can clear the situation to you.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
xheikh said:
Hi,

I have a question and need your opinion on it. I am currently temporary resident (Post Graduate Work Permit) of Quebec (Montreal) and got the PNP from Ontario and 600 points are added in my profile. I informed them during my application that I have intention to reside into Ontario. I am currently doing job in Montreal. I am living here with my wife and 2 kids. I have Quebec Driving License and Medicare Card.

My question is that when I will get ITA in few days and filling my application will I still show my Montreal address or I move to Ontario and use that address. How you see all this and any suggestion.

If you have any questions please ask me so I can clear the situation to you.

as far as i can understand u need to move n reside in ontario only after ur get ur PR...so for ur application you should be ablr to still reside in n use ur montreal address....

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
along with employement refernce letter ..do we need to submit recommendation letters from colleagues or senior staff