+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Hello,

Kindly I need your help.

I have received a notification of interest to apply for OINP.

While I was reading the required documents for employment it says
"3. You are currently working or have worked in an occupation that is regulated in Ontario and requires mandatory certification or licensing in Ontario. You must submit proof of Ontario certification and/or license."

I am working as an engineer for the last 6 years outside of Canada, and since Engineering is a regulated profession, does that mean that I cannot apply to OINP unless I get a license from Ontario?

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
I have received an answer on another thread, thank you.

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
rajanvnv said:
Yes, I believe if you have already put forth your application and it is pending their review and approval. I believe they would not be doing it those 2 months and resume back work in February.

please see below link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Please note that Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program does not process applications during the months of January and December and that time accumulated during this period is not included in the processing time calculation for applications.
Hey Rajan
I had sent my OINP docs on 26 Oct which reached Ontario on 30th Oct. Going by the reply posted above, does that mean tha i"ll have to wait for 5 months to get a revert from OINP since Dec and Jan are not included in 3 months processing time?
Plz enlighten me on this.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNinja said:
Hey Rajan
I had sent my OINP docs on 26 Oct which reached Ontario on 30th Oct. Going by the reply posted above, does that mean tha i"ll have to wait for 5 months to get a revert from OINP since Dec and Jan are not included in 3 months processing time?
Plz enlighten me on this.
Going by their website, I think yes. But I would suggest you to directly reach out to them to get this clarified again.

Alimoh

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I need help with a few things,

1. I just submitted my PR application post receiving oopnp nomination. But I annoy leaving my current job and moving to a different employer. What should I do in terms of notifying CIC? Just let it be and not notify them as I have already submitted my application and all the information was true to the date I submitted it, or notify them and arrange a new reference letter from my new employer?

2. Can anyone living in Canada confirm what they uploaded as proof of funds? Letter from bank or bank statements for past 6 months?

Asiavad if you can shed some light on all of this, that would be appreciated.

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hello,

I have a question regarding the proof of funds. I have a three year bank certificate, is this valid as a proof of fund? or does the money needs to be in a bank account (savings/checking?

Thank you

ray1031

Feb 28, 2015
Hi Heeru,

This is Ray1031,

My medical Results were passed on Nov. 5th, and CIC requested schedule 4, which I submitted on the next day. :)

Thank you,

Ray

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does CIC office also not works in Dec and Jan months. I have received nomination but still awaiting 20th draw for ITA.

Once ITA is received, will CIC work on those applications in Dec, Jan or not?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
ppl please someone reply to this one.................as i am re posting it for the 3rd time and really appreciate it if anyone can answer. thanks a lot

guys i have a question regarding landing in canada... i know its too quick to ask as i have just submitted my PR application
i have plans to do landing in canada by july next year and stay there for a week or two and come back to saudi back to work .....

any how do i need to carry funds with me to show i have sufficient funds?

can i show them a bank statement showing i have funds with me in my home country (same bank account which i am showing for my PR application) will this be accepted or they need the funds to be brought to Canada?

as i am a family of two that means i need to carry 15000 CAD to Canada and declare it at the customs?

do the immigration officers really check the funds?

thanks a lot in advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
ppl please someone reply to this one.................as i am re posting it for the 3rd time and really appreciate it if anyone can answer. thanks a lot

guys i have a question regarding landing in canada... i know its too quick to ask as i have just submitted my PR application
i have plans to do landing in canada by july next year and stay there for a week or two and come back to saudi back to work .....

any how do i need to carry funds with me to show i have sufficient funds?

can i show them a bank statement showing i have funds with me in my home country (same bank account which i am showing for my PR application) will this be accepted or they need the funds to be brought to Canada?

as i am a family of two that means i need to carry 15000 CAD to Canada and declare it at the customs?

do the immigration officers really check the funds?

thanks a lot in advance
You can open a Canadian bank account from India. Google "Scotiabank Startright Program". You can deposit the funds as CAD and you will get a bank certificate and statements that you can show at the POE.

You must carry documentation to demonstrate POF. The officer might ask them and if you do not satisfy the officer, then everything might go south. So, it is prudent to carry POF docs.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone in same boat as that of me here? OINP received, score updated but no ITA yet as no draw happened since 23rd Oct.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
RSS2015 said:
Is there anyone in same boat as that of me here? OINP received, score updated but no ITA yet as no draw happened since 23rd Oct.
Yeah, same here, it's a pretty big boat. Other provinces issued a lot of nominations since the last draw too, so there ought to be another draw soon.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
I did invest my money in a running construction company, to prove it is an investment what documents do I have to produce? I have withdrawn money from that company few days back and the cheque is in my name from that company with company name.. Is it suffice if I get written statement from company's letterhead that I did invest in that company from xxx period to xxx period?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FaizanAli46 said:
I did invest my money in a running construction company, to prove it is an investment what documents do I have to produce? I have withdrawn money from that company few days back and the cheque is in my name from that company with company name.. Is it suffice if I get written statement from company's letterhead that I did invest in that company from xxx period to xxx period?
As long as you prove the source of funds in your account and convince visa officer that it is not a loan, you are good to go.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
One question please.

Do we need to send the original IELTS and ECA report? because in the application guide it says copy only, while under this link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html#display it says originals.

so which one is it?