+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
anky2015 said:
Hi Everyone,
first of all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.
I am a new entrant in this thread. Just got nomination from Ontario. So will b getting the invitation to apply for PR in the next draw.
Just wanted to ask you guyz about few things. I am sure they have been discussed a lot of times in this thread but since I was not following this thread so don't know about them. Would really appreciate if anyone can put some light on the following :-

1. I have got my PCC done this year in Feb 2016 coz I thought I was about to get nomination at that time but didnt get it bcoz of the delay from OINP. So do I have to get PCC done again now in order to apply for PR or the 2016 PCC would suffice? A: Depends on which PCC you are talking about. Is it the current country/home country or a past inhabited country where you have/haven't visited after the PCC.
2. Also, I have been living in Canada since 3 years now, so do I have to get the medicals done? A:Yes
3. I got married 4 months ago and including my wife in my PR application. What all docs would I need for her besides marriage certificate, her PCC, medical? A: Yes, and Education/ECA, if you are claiming points for those.

Thanks in advance

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Dear friends
A question, when an OOPNP and ITA is received, is it possible to update the profile, and do you think ontario will share the documents with EE or will only share the outcome of their assessment?

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Im asking this because i just realized there was a huge mistake in my first job letter and Ontario nominated me not realizing it. now i want to correct it before responsing to my ITA. im so confused

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I have booked my medical test. They are asking for UCI number. Where can I find this?

FYI, I have OINP nomination, received ITA & also a visitor Canadian visa(early 2016). Can't remember seeing a UCI number somewhere.

Can someone shed some light on this matter?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
itajena said:
Im asking this because i just realized there was a huge mistake in my first job letter and Ontario nominated me not realizing it. now i want to correct it before responsing to my ITA. im so confused
itajena said:
Depends on what is the mistake. Whenever a PNP applicant is assessed by a CIC officer, they refer back to the respective province regarding the case/document details related to the applicant. This i am sure of as i read it on their website, but what details related to the case are shared by the provincial officer is only known to CIC and the provincial officer and not to any outsider.

So now it all boils down to what is the mistake that you or the company made in that letter. If for example it's related to the start/end (tenure) date that should have made you fall out of the provincial nomination criterion (MEC) in the first place, then it is surely serious as i would imagine. But if it's any other minor detail for which you can get a fresh letter from your company clarifying the previous mistake (human error if you want to call it) and then write an LoE clearly stating how/why it happened when you send your e-APR, hoping CIC would accept it.

All the very best.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
TLOU said:
I have booked my medical test. They are asking for UCI number. Where can I find this?

FYI, I have OINP nomination, received ITA & also a visitor Canadian visa(early 2016). Can't remember seeing a UCI number somewhere.

Can someone shed some light on this matter?
You should have the UCI No. when you applied for Canadian visitor visa. Pls check the documents related to that visa.

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Depends on what is the mistake. Whenever a PNP applicant is assessed by a CIC officer, they refer back to the respective province regarding the case/document details related to the applicant. This i am sure of as i read it on their website, but what details related to the case are shared by the provincial officer is only known to CIC and the provincial officer and not to any outsider.

So now it all boils down to what is the mistake that you or the company made in that letter. If for example it's related to the start/end (tenure) date that should have made you fall out of the provincial nomination criterion (MEC) in the first place, then it is surely serious as i would imagine. But if it's any other minor detail for which you can get a fresh letter from your company clarifying the previous mistake (human error if you want to call it) and then write an LoE clearly stating how/why it happened when you send your e-APR, hoping CIC would accept it.

All the very best.
thank you for your input, the error was that they made a mistake in my end date, i ended my full time job in the company in march and was there as a consultant for additional 3 months. then right away in April i started another full time job, which i have all the related certificate for. in the first job letter they stated i was there until march in one part another paragraph June. and they even indicated the salary for the whole time. and never mentioned that i was a parttimer in the last 3 months.
so now i have overlaps. nothing to kick me out of PNP i hope but a very silly mistake. funny is i submitted this to ontario and they never noticed the error.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
itajena said:
thank you for your input, the error was that they made a mistake in my end date, i ended my full time job in the company in march and was there as a consultant for additional 3 months. then right away in April i started another full time job, which i have all the related certificate for. in the first job letter they stated i was there until march in one part another paragraph June. and they even indicated the salary for the whole time. and never mentioned that i was a parttimer in the last 3 months.
so now i have overlaps. nothing to kick me out of PNP i hope but a very silly mistake. funny is i submitted this to ontario and they never noticed the error.
Hmm...then good for you.

I suggest you write a clear LoE for this to CIC.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my PNP 20h of December with ITA following on 22nd of December. I have added myself to the list. however, I cannot add my CRS properly (as French stream has no CRS requirement, but in the table there is checkup if the total CRS is above 1000 points).

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
You should have the UCI No. when you applied for Canadian visitor visa. Pls check the documents related to that visa.
Yep, found it in the passport request pdf for my visitor visa application. It has 8 digit numbers but no hyphens in between. I supposed I can use the same UCI for my medical test?

nthuynh

Mar 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone
After having submitted the e-PRA, is there any form to update/add some further documents to my file at CIC? I mean something similar to the form 0161E Change of personal information in OINP.
My December pay stubs will be issued in mid-January and my December bank statement will be on 31st. Plus I will move to another city in 2 months. I cannot wait for all these papers to submit my e-PRA :-X

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nthuynh said:
Hello everyone
After having submitted the e-PRA, is there any form to update/add some further documents to my file at CIC? I mean something similar to the form 0161E Change of personal information in OINP.
My December pay stubs will be issued in mid-January and my December bank statement will be on 31st. Plus I will move to another city in 2 months. I cannot wait for all these papers to submit my e-PRA :-X
IRCC doesn't ask for pay stubs. In any event, these pertain to periods AFTER your nomination hence they are irrelevant to your application.

If you're not moving to another country, there is no need to inform IRCC. Even if you do want that, you can send in a CSE. Search the forum for 'CSE' or Case Specific Enquiry.

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Dear friends,
Please help me with UCI number issue. I applied for visitor Visa last year and was rejected. Do I have a UCI number?
Also applied for CIC in 2007 and the profile was terminated and money refunded. my profile number started with B And then digits. for example B45677.
Do I have a UCI number???

Thanks indeed