Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red_DevilBah said:
Thanks Sita1987, Asivad

Thanks a lot for replying.

I have applied on 28th Aug and received the message from ON on 2nd Sept. I have a CRS of 481, what are the options with me? should I take the ONPNP because it has a potential to give me 600 points and subsequently a PR or wait for ITA?

Incase I don't apply for ONPNP but get an ITA, will it still result into a PR without those 600 points?

Little bit confused on this PNP thing. Any help will be appreciated.Thanks
Ignore the invite. You will get an ITA in September based in your points. OINP is just a roundabout longer route to the same destination with a 1500 CAD toll fee.

Red_DevilBah

Jun 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Ignore the invite. You will get an ITA in September based in your points. OINP is just a roundabout longer route to the same destination with a 1500 CAD toll fee.
cool..thanks

Lets say I get an invite in Sept for ITA and would U still need those 600 points from a job offer or PNP? so that I eventually get a PR or only 481 will be enough to get me a PR.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red_DevilBah said:
cool..thanks

Lets say I get an invite in Sept for ITA and would U still need those 600 points from a job offer or PNP? so that I eventually get a PR or only 481 will be enough to get me a PR.

Thanks
481 is enough to get an ITA. That doesn't guarantee a PR - you have to submit documents to prove that you are worthy of those points and other documents as well. CIC will issue PR if and when they are convinced about your claims and all other documents support your case as well.

Red_DevilBah

Jun 1, 2015
Thanks

If I have understood it correctly, ONPNP would help me to get ITA which anyways I could get in subsequent draws. and after ITA its purely on validity of documents...

So job offer isn't in the picture for getting the PR.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red_DevilBah said:
Thanks

If I have understood it correctly, ONPNP would help me to get ITA which anyways I could get in subsequent draws. and after ITA its purely on validity of documents...

So job offer isn't in the picture for getting the PR.

Thanks
Yes. Job offer or PNP help ONLY when you can't get an ITA based on your points alone. Then you get an additional 600 points that guarantees an ITA. In your case, at 481 you are virtually guaranteed an ITA in the next 1-2 draws.

Red_DevilBah

Jun 1, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Job offer or PNP help ONLY when you can't get an ITA based on your points alone. Then you get an additional 600 points that guarantees an ITA. In your case, at 481 you are virtually guaranteed an ITA in the next 1-2 draws.
Thanks..thats very encouraging!! Fingers Crossed.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red_DevilBah said:
Thanks Sita1987, Asivad

Thanks a lot for replying.

I have applied on 28th Aug and received the message from ON on 2nd Sept. I have a CRS of 481, what are the options with me? should I take the ONPNP because it has a potential to give me 600 points and subsequently a PR or wait for ITA?

Incase I don't apply for ONPNP but get an ITA, will it still result into a PR without those 600 points?

Little bit confused on this PNP thing. Any help will be appreciated.Thanks
your score is ample enough to get ITA without a PNP, so wait and hope for good, and Yes getting a direct ITA from CIC would get you a PR without need of extra 600 points; also it is best in terms of application and PR fee (just $1040 and you'll be all done); you'll not be bound by any province to stay there for certain time, while in OINP you have to pay extra $1500 as their eligibility calculation fee (with no guarantee that they will nominate you and ni refund too incase you withdraw or are issued ITA directly by CIC); it will stretch your application period by 3 more months and after receiving nomination you have to pay $1040 (nominal CIC fee for their processing + PR visa fee) so it makes a total of $2540 ; as having shown intent to live there, you have to live there for at least two or more years !

Red_DevilBah

Jun 1, 2015
Thanks Feejay87

Any idea on the processing time to get a PR from the day to submission of all documents(assuming i get an ITA)

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red_DevilBah said:
Thanks Feejay87

Any idea on the processing time to get a PR from the day to submission of all documents(assuming i get an ITA)

Thanks
90 to 120 days from submission of documents seems to be the norm so far.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red_DevilBah said:
Thanks Feejay87

Thanks
within 6 months I assume, if all your documents are in alignment with the requirements specified by CIC;

ohmygoditsdhaval

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Hello Seniors - ASIVAD, SITA

I have a concern and maybe you guys could help.
I have made my EE-profile on 16th July 2015, my CRS is 428.

Of late i have been noticing many members with score as less as 408 receiving Invite-letter from OOPNP, however I am yet to get that.
Do you have any idea on what could be the criteria of selecting candidates...since OOPNP website doesnt elaborate on it. If anyone of you guys could guide me...then it would be wonderful.

Also another issue is, I am not in the possession of UserID & Password for my Express-Entry profile (my Agent has not shared it with me...and he says its their Freaking company policy) however on regular basis, i have been writing to them and asking them to officially confirm that there is no Notification of interest from OOPNP in my CIC account. Kindly let me know how is the notification sent by OOPNP ? do they only update it into the MYCICI Account...or do they sent an email-intimation also that there has been a change to your CIC-Account....or any similar thing. Currently i am absolutely in Darkness...and its very depressing and annoying.

hope to get some support from you all guys.

thanks

Shah

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ohmygoditsdhaval said:

Of late i have been noticing many members with score as less as 408 receiving Invite-letter from OOPNP, however I am yet to get that.
Do you have any idea on what could be the criteria of selecting candidates...since OOPNP website doesnt elaborate on it. If anyone of you guys could guide me...then it would be wonderful.

Also another issue is, I am not in the possession of UserID & Password for my Express-Entry profile (my Agent has not shared it with me...and he says its their Freaking company policy) however on regular basis, i have been writing to them and asking them to officially confirm that there is no Notification of interest from OOPNP in my CIC account. Kindly let me know how is the notification sent by OOPNP ? do they only update it into the MYCICI Account...or do they sent an email-intimation also that there has been a change to your CIC-Account....or any similar thing. Currently i am absolutely in Darkness...and its very depressing and annoying.

thanks

Shah
wait for the Pt from OONP. They select some and not all / They have thier policy to select from NOC and English level marks and other things. Its not that you have 400 crs and you get it. U need to have 400 to qualify. I am also at 438 and not receiving the PT

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
90 to 120 days from submission of documents seems to be the norm so far.
Hi Asivad,

Hope you are well. Please can you tell me when we receive AOR does it mean our documents are complete and they don't need any further documents from us?

Thanks!

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohmygoditsdhaval said:

thanks

Shah
Hello Shah, the email address that is associated with myCIC account gets a notification email, that an update has been performed/new message has been arrived in myCIC account

when you open your myCIC account, there is a provincial/territory interest letter in your messages as an update