Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fordori said:
Guys, sharing this timeline just for reference:

Jan 3rd 2017: OINP Package arrived
Jan 11th 2017: Direct ITA Received
Jan 11th 2017: Emailed OINP asking withdrawal (they never replied)
Feb 1st 2017: OINP AoR
Feb 9th 2017: OINP ADR (Paystubs, Duplicate ECA, and new TEF copy)
So at that point I decide since they already cashed my money and are moving fast, why not continue?
Feb 10th 2017: Sent the ADR (Acnowledged within 2 hours, also asked me if I planned to reject the ITA)
Feb 10th 2017: I rejected my ITA and informed them (one of the hardest things I've ever had to do!)
Feb 17th 2017: I got a call from them in the morning
Feb 17th 2017: Just received and accepted my nomination :)

So why I preferred to go with the PNP: it feels safer because my nomination certificate is still valid and can be reused if I make a mistake and end up getting my application cancelled. So a new ITA is guarantied. Also to be honest, I needed the reassurance :) lol

Good luck everyone!
Congrat. I do understand the safer choice. Good luck on going on further.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
fordori said:
Guys, sharing this timeline just for reference:

Jan 3rd 2017: OINP Package arrived
Jan 11th 2017: Direct ITA Received
Jan 11th 2017: Emailed OINP asking withdrawal (they never replied)
Feb 1st 2017: OINP AoR
Feb 9th 2017: OINP ADR (Paystubs, Duplicate ECA, and new TEF copy)
So at that point I decide since they already cashed my money and are moving fast, why not continue?
Feb 10th 2017: Sent the ADR (Acnowledged within 2 hours, also asked me if I planned to reject the ITA)
Feb 10th 2017: I rejected my ITA and informed them (one of the hardest things I've ever had to do!)
Feb 17th 2017: I got a call from them in the morning
Feb 17th 2017: Just received and accepted my nomination :)

So why I preferred to go with the PNP: it feels safer because my nomination certificate is still valid and can be reused if I make a mistake and end up getting my application cancelled. So a new ITA is guarantied. Also to be honest, I needed the reassurance :) lol

Good luck everyone!
Good Choice and a you have got nerves of steel!!!

Congratulations and all the best for the rest of the journey.

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my nomination yesterday! So Morice, you were wrong, it didn't even take two days after I sent the requested documents :)
I take the opportunity to thank you all very warmly. This forum really helps me, and I guess will continue to do so.
I hope I will at a moment be able to give back the help I received.
I now am looking forward to the next steps, and expect my 600 points and the next draw.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emilie said:
I got my nomination yesterday! So Morice, you were wrong, it didn't even take two days after I sent the requested documents :)
I take the opportunity to thank you all very warmly. This forum really helps me, and I guess will continue to do so.
I now am looking forward to the next steps, and expect my 600 points and the next draw.
Congrat,
so most likely you shall get ITA in February (either next week or the week after that).

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Emilie said:
Congrats... you guys are lucky compare to last year... where applicants were waiting long long to get a response...

But it's good that OINP is moving fast now on... that's great for the future applicants...

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I am a prospective applicant for OINP Human resource stream. I seek some insights from you on newly introduced One-Key account. Because (if fortunate) I wud also be required to submit my application using this online system.

Supporting Documents Section :-

1. Is there any specified size limit for uploading PDF files like max 4mb/pdf etc. ?

2. Can we upload merged documents
-Photo (Front & Back) Both in one JPG ?
-Passport (Current & Expired), Both passports in one PDF ?

3. Have anyone of you experienced the following error due to failure in uploading
java.lang.NullPointerException

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
kadian said:
Hello Everyone,
I am a prospective applicant for OINP Human resource stream. I seek some insights from you on newly introduced One-Key account. Because (if fortunate) I wud also be required to submit my application using this online system.

Supporting Documents Section :-

1. Is there any specified size limit for uploading PDF files like max 4mb/pdf etc. ?

2. Can we upload merged documents
-Photo (Front & Back) Both in one JPG ?
-Passport (Current & Expired), Both passports in one PDF ?

3. Have anyone of you experienced the following error due to failure in uploading
java.lang.NullPointerException
I came to realise that you cannot upload more than 10 MB anywhere on the One-key account. I had to reduce the file size when I attempted to upload PDF documents

Just a simple personal experience

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PaulRich said:
I came to realise that you cannot upload more than 10 MB anywhere on the One-key account. I had to reduce the file size when I attempted to upload PDF documents

Just a simple personal experience
Thanks for the prompt response..

Also wanted to know about the photo requirement :-
- Do we upload both the front & back copies of photo in one JPG or separate jpg files ?
- Do we need to fulfill the nitty gritty of min DIP 300 pixles ? Mine is 200dpi..wud dat work

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
kadian said:
Thanks for the prompt response..

Also wanted to know about the photo requirement :-
- Do we upload both the front & back copies of photo in one JPG or separate jpg files ?
- Do we need to fulfill the nitty gritty of min DIP 300 pixles ? Mine is 200dpi..wud dat work
I haven't received OINP feedback yet so I'm not 100% sure if I did it the right way but I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE APPLICATION GUIDE page 38 (as updated on 23/01/2017 and available on http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH_HOW.html )

- Write your name and date of birth on the back of the photo, scan both sides. It's not stated if it should be in one file but I think it's understandably one file. I also mistakenly used pdf but I think JPG is preferable for photos.
- As for the quality, I simply went to a photo studio with the photo descriptions provided on page 38 and they produced one which they said met the criteria.

Again, let's see if there is a response from someone who has done this before and who has received OINP feedback.

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Just to update you guys...Today i got an email that OINP is trying to contact me by phone since several days. And they gave a phone number on which i should call them. In fact, the person was trying to call on the number which i had given earlier and which is not switched off.
It was a very long interview(35-45 mins) mainly on the NOC i had given and how it was related to my work. I had to explain how my current tasks are related to each duty of that NOC.
At the end, she asked me if i had any question to which i asked how long does it take for the nomination after this conversation, to which she said that it may take upto a month. She asked me to monitor my email and CIC account for any messages. Also she also asked if my physical address will remain same if they want to send me something(This is the part that worries me because they may send back my package if they dont want to nominate me).
Fingers crossed for the nomination....Hope it comes in max. two weeks to be ready for next draw.

Thanks

sonnabend

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Paris
Bosco0808 said:
Just to update you guys...Today i got an email that OINP is trying to contact me by phone since several days. And they gave a phone number on which i should call them. In fact, the person was trying to call on the number which i had given earlier and which is not switched off.
It was a very long interview(35-45 mins) mainly on the NOC i had given and how it was related to my work. I had to explain how my current tasks are related to each duty of that NOC.
At the end, she asked me if i had any question to which i asked how long does it take for the nomination after this conversation, to which she said that it may take upto a month. She asked me to monitor my email and CIC account for any messages. Also she also asked if my physical address will remain same if they want to send me something(This is the part that worries me because they may send back my package if they dont want to nominate me).
Fingers crossed for the nomination....Hope it comes in max. two weeks to be ready for next draw.

Thanks
Just wondering, was the conversation in English or French? I don't think my French is good enough to hold an interview that long :(

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
It was in English...

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Bosco0808 said:

Thanks
Do not worry about the confirmation of address. If anything it is a good sign. One request on the ADR I received was to confirm the Physical address and it was just a few days before they nominated me ( 3 days after I sent the response) and the purpose was to make sure that the certificate will be sent to the correct address.

Hope to hear good news soon!!

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Thanks a lot for this affirmation. I had no idea if they were sending the certificate by regular mail.
Thanks a ton.

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bosco0808,
I was nominated two days after my interview, so don't worry to much.