08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
OmarSarfraz said:
On page 1 it says Canadian Immigration Document Expiry Date while I am NOT in canada so it doesn't apply to me. How do I put N/A on the Date.

Also I don' have a spouse and it says Spouse's work experience details DATE and her IELTS dates.

How do I add N/A here?

Thanks!
Leave it blank when filling up the soft copy and then when you print out then put "N/A". All fields marked with a red asterix(*) next to the question are mandatory, which means it won't allow you to go to next page before filling up the information

bjsp

Apr 17, 2012
gemskipots said:
Hi I have a question:

It is indicated in the application form that we have to list all the jobs from 18yrs of age or for the past 10years.
I have my Letter of Referrals from my jobs for the past 8 years. However. I'm having a hard time contacting the HR for the remaining two years. Is it ok to just indicate and pass documents for 8 years? Even if I have more than 10 years experience. Anyway in my Express Entry profile I just declared the last 8 years of my experience.

Thank you for your inputs!!!

I have similar question. I have worked for like 4 companies but for two of the employment duration i don't enough evidence to show my experience. Still I need to mention that on Application form? I have not included those employments on my CIC profile nor do i want to claim points for that.

Experts, please let me know your inputs.

In addition, I have following more queries
1. when filling up the form the spaces in the column for personal history is not sufficient for me to enter my complete job title etc...What can be done for this.
2. When unemployed what should be mentioned in Name of Employer column?

Thanks in advance.

When unemployed what should

munanshaik

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have a question. I got PhD evaluated from WES but don't have any certified copy for that. On the other hand for my Bachelor and Master, I don't have ECA but I have certified copy. All degrees are from Outside of Canada. What I understand that degrees from Outside have to have ECA.

So do I write and submit only PhD? is that gonna be a problem.

Any idea or suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

Munan

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
The OOPNP website states that one needs to fill "Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative Form". But the link is not working. Is anyone able to get hold of this form?

edit: found the form

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
OmarSarfraz said:
Do we need a separate letter to write an essay on our Intention to reside in Ontario?

Thanks!
IMO only if you have ties in Ontario to explain. If you do not have ties, you declare your intent anyway in section F of the application form.

Dora1023

Oct 23, 2014
hi,

my shipment was signed for by: H RAMZI, on Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 11:34, anyone around the same time?

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question for those who already submitted their application for OOPNP. Did you submit original ECA report or a photocopy of it?

As per page# 10 of the application guide: If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA:

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valar morghulis said:
A question for those who already submitted their application for OOPNP. Did you submit original ECA report or a photocopy of it?

As per page# 10 of the application guide: If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA:
A copy will do. Multiple members have confirmed this by calling/mailing OOPNP authorities.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question: what do i write as end date in work history considering the fact that i am currently working... form does not allow it to keep blank...any advise?

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
A copy will do. Multiple members have confirmed this by calling/mailing OOPNP authorities.
Hi Asivad

I m qualified with FSW & CEC. Which one would be advisable to select to asses in OOPNP?? FSW or CEC?
Does it make any difference ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
Hi Asivad

I m qualified with FSW & CEC. Which one would be advisable to select to asses in OOPNP?? FSW or CEC?
Does it make any difference ?

Thanks
On the outside, there's really not much to choose between the two given that you are eligible for both but I would imagine CEC might just hold an edge over FSW - the intangible qualitative benefits of having some Canadian education/work experience could possibly make it slightly more easier to secure that elusive nomination.

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Hey, thanks for quick response. Could you provide input on the following? Thanks for your help.

I currently am employed at NOC A position for more than a year now in Canada and this is my qualifying experience. However before getting this job and after graduating from the college in Canada, I worked at multiple gas stations as cashier. As this experience doesn't count towards the eligibility for any of the immigration programs, do you think I am supposed to submit letters of reference for these jobs? One of the places I worked at doesn't has the same manager (nor any of the ex-employees).

Do you think just T4s for these experiences would suffice? Thanks for your help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valar morghulis said:
Hey, thanks for quick response. Could you provide input on the following? Thanks for your help.

I currently am employed at NOC A position for more than a year now in Canada and this is my qualifying experience. However before getting this job and after graduating from the college in Canada, I worked at multiple gas stations as cashier. As this experience doesn't count towards the eligibility for any of the immigration programs, do you think I am supposed to submit letters of reference for these jobs? One of the places I worked at doesn't has the same manager (nor any of the ex-employees).

Do you think just T4s for these experiences would suffice? Thanks for your help.
For experiences that don't add points to your CRS score and don't count towards your eligibility criteria, there appear to be 2 broad schools of thought.

1. Do not mention these in your work history but share these only in your personal history. What doesn't matter doesn't get into the file.

2. Include them in your work history (full disclosure) and write a letter of explanation highlighting that these jobs do not count towards either CRS or eligibility criteria. Support that LOE with whatever minimal documentation you have.

I tend towards the 2nd option but that's just me.

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
For experiences that don't add points to your CRS score and don't count towards your eligibility criteria, there appear to be 2 broad schools of thought.

1. Do not mention these in your work history but share these only in your personal history. What doesn't matter doesn't get into the file.

2. Include them in your work history (full disclosure) and write a letter of explanation highlighting that these jobs do not count towards either CRS or eligibility criteria. Support that LOE with whatever minimal documentation you have.

I tend towards the 2nd option but that's just me.
Agree with you (second thought). It's always good idea to be honest. Thanks for your help. +1