Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
anandbabud said:
for now 1. what if a person got PT outside Canada. how he can contact them in person ?
Read point 1 again. You have to send document to them is what they meant and not contact in person.

ByeByeIndia

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freinds,

There is a question:

If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial orterritorial body?

I am applying under FSW category and have 3 years of experience in 2173 (SOFTWARE ENGINEER)

Please guide

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
I know this is a lame question but what should one write for the following question :

Current Occupation - [ ]

This is for some-one applying for NOC 2173, Software Engineer.

Thanks in advance!

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hello Experts !

I m extremely confused about the FINDING THE POSITION NOC CODE, SKILL LEVEL AND WAGE part.

My work destination has been Bangladesh for the past three years. I fall under the NOC code 1112. How is Appendix 2: FINDING THE POSITION NOC CODE, SKILL LEVEL AND WAGE part applicable to me ?

My annual salary is below the median wage / prevailing wage for my applicable code in Canada. Will this affect my provincial nomination application??

I will apply under FSW category.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello learned fellas!!

Query regarding experience letter.

I have worked for two organisation. My previous organisation issued me experience letter but unfortunately did not mention my salary, however, I have tax forms as a proof.. will this work? I also do not have any pay slips for that company..will that be OK? My tax form has the salary details..

Help!!!

Thanks and all the best :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
Hello learned fellas!!

Query regarding experience letter.

I have worked for two organisation. My previous organisation issued me experience letter but unfortunately did not mention my salary, however, I have tax forms as a proof.. will this work? I also do not have any pay slips for that company..will that be OK? My tax form has the salary details..

Help!!!

Thanks and all the best :)
That's the best you can do, right? Should be fine.

Also, remuneration is typically the least of CIC's concerns. They are more keenly watching the validity of employment in terms of a legal organization and not a fly-by-night shifty place, roles & responsibilities to match with the NOC, working hours/week to ascertain full-time work experience tenure etc.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That's the best you can do, right? Should be fine.

Also, remuneration is typically the least of CIC's concerns. They are more keenly watching the validity of employment in terms of a legal organization and not a fly-by-night shifty place, roles & responsibilities to match with the NOC, working hours/week to ascertain full-time work experience tenure etc.
Thanks.. u are the "go to" person Sir... Cheers

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another doubt:

How many pay stubs should I send as in, one two or last three months.

Similarly, for my connections in Ontario, I am sending in salary details, credit card statement..again, will one copy do or should I send last three months....Not sure where to draw the line...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemi427 said:
Another doubt:

How many pay stubs should I send as in, one two or last three months.

Similarly, for my connections in Ontario, I am sending in salary details, credit card statement..again, will one copy do or should I send last three months....Not sure where to draw the line...
All these are grey areas involving some additional non-mandatory documentation - your guess is as good as anybody else's. Send whatever you can and hopefully everything will work out just fine.

kim979

Jun 10, 2015
Hi Dilbert, I am filling up the OOPNP form and I have a few questions, Can you please provide some advice?

Personal Information:
lists my visit to Canada: I have been studying/working in Canada since 2006, but have travelled to different countries in the past couple years. Do I just need to make 1 entry (since 2006 to present), or I have to enter information based on my Passport stamps (Every time I enter Canada from another country).

Address:I have entered my home address, but I know I will be moving to another place in 2 months. Is there anything I can let them know in advance (so I don't have to notify them in Aug?)

Occupation and Education:
Work experience: It asks me to provide details for work experience for the past 10 years (incld. reference letters). It is only the 2 most recent jobs that are applicable under CEC, and I have ref letter for them. However, I had 5 or 6 previous work experience (co-ops). I don't have ref letter for those, do I need to provide them? I might have emails of the work contracts, but not ref letter for sure.

NOC code: What NOC code should I put for those non-relevant work experience?

Self-employment: I also was incorporated for a year, worked for a big bank but signed a contract through an agency. Do I need to provide details for that? They ask for self employment details, but I am not planning to use that as part of my 1-year work experience.

Thank you in advance

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hello fellow members,

1. My employer sent me a reference letter, but they did not mention the email address and the company website address. However, it is on a company letterhead showing their physical lcoation and phone /fax numbers. Is email address and the company website address mandatory ?

2. I was paid hourly and worked 40 hrs a week. So they mentioned my hourly salary. Do I need to tell them to mention it as an annual salary ?

3. Should the employment letter be notarized ?

4. Apart from translation, should all the documents also be notarized ? (ECA report, IELTS report, Bank Statements etc)

Thanks

bjsp

Apr 17, 2012
Friends I have a doubt, for one of the companies I was working from home outside the country. Will that affect my application?

Your inputs much appreciated.

Thanks.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

How do you print your application form once all the details are filled?

I tried to go to last page and then enter review summary page. so all the pages opened but I noticed couple of tick marks and city name was blank although I printed it. After that when I go down and click print form then those couple of tick marks and city name are blank. show what to do? Any other way to print?

Rbh89

Jun 12, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm concerned about proving ties to Ontario as I have no family there. I only have two friends. My questions are:

How can I prove that I have friends in Ontario?
Should I mention my friends names and contact details?

Another issue is that my experience letters don't mention leaves at all. Do I need to get new ones mentioning that I didn't take a leave of more than a month during my employment?

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
keerthig said:
I have received the letter from Ontario after I submitted my EE profile. What are the next steps. Also my IELTS score expires this August. Will the process be completed by August or I have to retake the test?
I believe you need to have your IELTS test results valid till your application is being assessed by them. So if it gets expired in August, you will have to submit a new one to both OONP and CIC, as the day your test results expired, your EE profile will become ineligible.