+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario's PNP

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

As my crs score is low (413) I had few queries about Ontario PNP stream..
1) do I have to wait for an NOI from the province before I apply
2) in how many days can one expect the NOI

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Yes you need to wait for NOI to apply. Human Capital Priority stream is currently on hold though.
OK thanks when is it expected to open again.
As I am new to this wanted to check once we complete an EE profile do we need to pay any application fee at this time. I understand we need to pay the permanent residence fee later if the application is approved. Correct me if o am wrong!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
OK thanks when is it expected to open again.
As I am new to this wanted to check once we complete an EE profile do we need to pay any application fee at this time. I understand we need to pay the permanent residence fee later if the application is approved. Correct me if o am wrong!
No one knows when it will reopen. You should keep an eye on OINP update page.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

There's no fee for creating a profile. Only for your application

You need to pay for application fee and RFPR right for permanent residence fee (if your application is approved).
Application fee needs to be paid when you submit your application. RFPR can be paid at a later date if you want

Reactions: Wandering Mind

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
No one knows when it will reopen. You should keep an eye on OINP update page.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

There's no fee for creating a profile. Only for your application

You need to pay for application fee and RFPR right for permanent residence fee (if your application is approved).
Application fee needs to be paid when you submit your application. RFPR can be paid at a later date if you want
Thanks again. Just for correctness, I have created an EE profile and have an EE profile number and a job seeker validation code. Is now a right time to pay the application fee?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks again. Just for correctness, I have created an EE profile and have an EE profile number and a job seeker validation code. Is now a right time to pay the application fee?
No. You merely created a profile. You haven't submitted an application yet.
Once You receive an Invitation to Apply (from EE, different from NOI) and complete your application online, then you pay for it.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

nish0909

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Guys,
New to this forum,I have received NOI for Ontario but unfortunately could not register myself due to hold on intake.
Will my NOI will be valid if they reopen the registration?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
New to this forum,I have received NOI for Ontario but unfortunately could not register myself due to hold on intake.
Will my NOI will be valid if they reopen the registration?
I think you will be ...what is your crs?