+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PT- Anyone got PT from OONP recently

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravs77 said:
my consultant says that in section D, question 6... we need to fill Degree or Diploma or schooling while I think it should be like B.Tech, MBA etc ?

What do you suggest.

It is a section where they ask for education details and has columns like start date, end date, institute name, degree
IMO, it is sufficient to mention details of the degrees/diplomas that are mentioned in your ECA report (for foreign degrees). If you have a Canadian post-secondary diploma/degree, then you can mention that. Only mention the degree/diploma that you are claiming points for.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dineshkc said:
Hi,
After much pursuance, my application for OINP was tracked to be in queue and i was informed that it reached OINP on 29th Oct. They said, the application is in the queue and they cannot say anythign more than that till 3 months' period. It will be 3 months only on 29th Jan. My doubts are two:
1) I hope, they will carry forward the application of 2015 to 2016.
2) Do they have to wait for 3 months, I was really nominated? does this delay mean rejection?

Appreciate your points on it.
Thank you.
1) YES
2) We cannot say that yet. You will first receive something called a AOR from Ontario (an email with your file number). If you get this, it means that they have checked your file and they have found it complete - Now they will start processing it. It can be 3 months and in some cases, they have provided nomination after 5 months. 3 months is the publicized/approximate time - They might take longer depending on the case.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
How do we know our documents have reached? only courier confirmation is not okay. they must send us acknowledgement too. May be the documents have reached somewhere else and 45 days are over.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
How do we know our documents have reached? only courier confirmation is not okay. they must send us acknowledgement too. May be the documents have reached somewhere else and 45 days are over.
No, they will NOT send you any confirmation. You have to check with your courier company.

The probability of documents reaching "somewhere else" is unlikely if you have written the address properly.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, they will NOT send you any confirmation. You have to check with your courier company.

The probability of documents reaching "somewhere else" is unlikely if you have written the address properly.
Well naturally it was correct. But still just a confirmation gives us satisfaction.

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) YES
2) We cannot say that yet. You will first receive something called a AOR from Ontario (an email with your file number). If you get this, it means that they have checked your file and they have found it complete - Now they will start processing it. It can be 3 months and in some cases, they have provided nomination after 5 months. 3 months is the publicized/approximate time - They might take longer depending on the case.
Thank you so much rajkamalamohanram for the reply.

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
bestofluck said:
bestofluck, in my case, my courier service had delayed and the package was stuck somewhere. It took nearly 2 months to reach. I gave all the proofs for the delay which was beyond my control. They acknowledged the receipt of the application (not AOR) on 29th Oct and said its in queue.
Yes, it is frustrating not to know if the package itself has reached or not, forget about it being processed. That would be good, if they acknowledge the receipt of the item. at least auto generated message.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BestofLuck, a month back I sent them an email asking a generic question without mentioning any details. Only my name was mentioned in the email. Somehow they replied mentioning my application submitted date as 12th November which is correct(as confirmed by DHL). Don't know how they figured this out. Just by my name or the email ID. I guess it's the latter.

My Mail:

Hi Sir/Mam

I submitted my application a month back under 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Human Capital Priorities Stream'. My question is will Ontario Immigration office be working during December 2015 and January 2016? Will any AOR's &/or nominations's be issued during this period? Or will the office resume work in February 2016?

Regards
Faraz

I got the following reply:

Dear Faraz Hussain,

The information you have provided indicates your application was submitted on November 12, 2015 and is in queue for processing within our standard 90 day processing period. This office does not respond to status enquiries. You will receive an acknowledgement letter when your application has been received and/or a request for further information if required.

For further updates, please check our program updates section on our website: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Thank you for your interest in our program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
Ground Floor | Rez-de-chaussée
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Dineshkc said:
bestofluck, in my case, my courier service had delayed and the package was stuck somewhere. It took nearly 2 months to reach. I gave all the proofs for the delay which was beyond my control. They acknowledged the receipt of the application (not AOR) on 29th Oct and said its in queue.
Yes, it is frustrating not to know if the package itself has reached or not, forget about it being processed. That would be good, if they acknowledge the receipt of the item. at least auto generated message.
hope they processed your application. My courier shows the sign of some Mrs Mashy. Hope it has reached in safe place

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
farazh89 said:
BestofLuck, a month back I sent them an email asking a generic question without mentioning any details. Only my name was mentioned in the email. Somehow they replied mentioning my application submitted date as 12th November which is correct(as confirmed by DHL). Don't know how they figured this out. Just by my name or the email ID. I guess it's the latter.

My Mail:

Hi Sir/Mam

I submitted my application a month back under 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Human Capital Priorities Stream'. My question is will Ontario Immigration office be working during December 2015 and January 2016? Will any AOR's &/or nominations's be issued during this period? Or will the office resume work in February 2016?

Regards
Faraz

Dear Faraz Hussain,

The information you have provided indicates your application was submitted on November 12, 2015 and is in queue for processing within our standard 90 day processing period. This office does not respond to status enquiries. You will receive an acknowledgement letter when your application has been received and/or a request for further information if required.

For further updates, please check our program updates section on our website: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
thats gr8. hope u get AOR soon

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
farazh89 said:

My Mail:

Hi Sir/Mam

Regards
Faraz

Dear Faraz Hussain,

Sincerely,

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

I got the exactly same email from OINP, except for the Ontario's official website link.
All the best.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Guys,

I am preparing app for Ontario.

I am confused with recent discussion on the thread.

For outland applicants with degrees not in Canada, they only have to submit ECA copy.

Right? its clearly in the guide.

Are you guys sending the certified copies of the degrees as-well? why so?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Guys,

I am preparing app for Ontario.

I am confused with recent discussion on the thread.

For outland applicants with degrees not in Canada, they only have to submit ECA copy.

Right? its clearly in the guide.

Are you guys sending the certified copies of the degrees as-well? why so?
You can submit your ECA report along with your degree certificate. It does not need to be certified.