+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP - Probability of getting nominated.

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

This month I submitted my application for Ontario PNP through Express entry, didn't get much time to investigate before I submited my application.

After doing some searching I came to know that only 2700 people are going to be nominated through EE OPNP program, and it seems like they started sending an invitation to submit an application from the month of June to everyone who has points greater than 400.

Now all these information, I have got from different websites, not sure how much is true. However if they are, it seems like there is very less probably for my case to get Ontario PNP.

What is your views on it? Do I stand any chance?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
gaurangnshah said:
Hi Guys,

This month I submitted my application for Ontario PNP through Express entry, didn't get much time to investigate before I submited my application.

After doing some searching I came to know that only 2700 people are going to be nominated through EE OPNP program, and it seems like they started sending an invitation to submit an application from the month of June to everyone who has points greater than 400.

Now all these information, I have got from different websites, not sure how much is true. However if they are, it seems like there is very less probably for my case to get Ontario PNP.

What is your views on it? Do I stand any chance?
As it is, it's difficult to know the modus operandi of OINP, but just from your forum ID it would be nearly impossible to predict this one. Hope you know what i mean... :D
May i know what makes you think that you got any less probability than the others here who have applied?

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
If I do the match, they need only 2700 people through Express Entry. Everyone with score more than 400 has got an invitation to apply for it from the month of June. Considering two months of processing time, many of the people must already have got Nomination as well.

And the people who have applied in the month of Sept or Oct must be in processing, means more people to get nomination even before my case is being proceed, this makes me think I have less probability. let me know if you think otherwise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gaurangnshah said:
If I do the match, they need only 2700 people through Express Entry. Everyone with score more than 400 has got an invitation to apply for it from the month of June. Considering two months of processing time, many of the people must already have got Nomination as well.

And the people who have applied in the month of Sept or Oct must be in processing, means more people to get nomination even before my case is being proceed, this makes me think I have less probability. let me know if you think otherwise.
You're misinformed very badly.

First of all, not everyone who has a score of 400 and above gets a interest letter from Ontario. Secondly, not everyone who gets a interest letter is nominated.

The rejection rate is very low. Very few people have got rejected and the main reasons were wrong NOC and not having relevant work exp in the past 5 years. Everyone else have received a nomination so I believe our chances are very good. Plus, whoever gets a PT and submits an application package to Ontario will be processed. There is no cap. If they have already nominated 2700 people this year, your file will be on top of the pile next year - FIFO.

So, since you have already submitted your application package, keep calm and wait for your turn.

Good luck.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My friend got an invite yesterday (415). Trying to get the form online for them but cannot seem to get it. I don't mind if you can send me the application form. Kindly respond as I see you have recently just submitted your application. Thanks and expecting your response.

Regards,
T.

rajkamalmohanram said:
You're misinformed very badly.

First of all, not everyone who has a score of 400 and above gets a interest letter from Ontario. Secondly, not everyone who gets a interest letter is nominated.

The rejection rate is very low. Very few people have got rejected and the main reasons were wrong NOC and not having relevant work exp in the past 5 years. Everyone else have received a nomination so I believe our chances are very good. Plus, whoever gets a PT and submits an application package to Ontario will be processed. There is no cap. If they have already nominated 2700 people this year, your file will be on top of the pile next year - FIFO.

So, since you have already submitted your application package, keep calm and wait for your turn.

Good luck.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timmituyi said:
Hi,

My friend got an invite yesterday (415). Trying to get the form online for them but cannot seem to get it. I don't mind if you can send me the application form. Kindly respond as I see you have recently just submitted your application. Thanks and expecting your response.

Regards,
T.
Here's a link to the application guide
And here's a link to the form for Human Capital Priorities Stream

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
timmituyi said:
Hi,

Regards,
T.
Hello timmituyi,

I hope you still follow the thread. How much time past between EE transmit and invitation from OINP?

Best Regards

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
I submitted the application in December and haven't received even AOR (Acceptance of Request). Let me know if anyone has recieved AOR

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
gaurangnshah said:
I submitted the application in December and haven't received even AOR (Acceptance of Request). Let me know if anyone has recieved AOR
Most December applicants have not received AOR, possibly no outland.

Better to follow this thread more closely: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-application-oinp-t395957.0.html

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
bellaluna said:
Most December applicants have not received AOR, possibly no outland.

Better to follow this thread more closely: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-application-oinp-t395957.0.html
guys please join the OINP tracker

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gaurangnshah said:
Currently, it takes around 100 or more days to get AOR (for FSW outland applicants). As for the nominations, there hasn't been a single reported nomination in March (till date).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Currently, it takes around 100 or more days to get AOR (for FSW outland applicants). As for the nominations, there hasn't been a single reported nomination in March (till date).
no nominations in March means no 600 points. Will the score drop in next draw?

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
bestofluck said:
no nominations in March means no 600 points. Will the score drop in next draw?
Is too soon. I would say in the middle of the year. There are still a lot of people waiting for their 600 points.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

What factors matter for Ontario Nomination? What NOC codes are more frequently invited or it doesn't matter at all and just to have a good CRS scores?

Please enlighten.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
_Aspirant said:
Guys,

What factors matter for Ontario Nomination? What NOC codes are more frequently invited or it doesn't matter at all and just to have a good CRS scores?

Please enlighten.

Thanks
CRS is irrelevant in terms of application processing speed. Its the same if you have 400 or 450, there is no apparent trend that suggests applicants who have higher CRS are processed quickly. NOC might be a factor here but again, there is no apparent trend to suggest that either. Depends on the complexity of the case, completeness and "quality" of documents submitted, IMO.