CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
My employer sent application in mid march and still waiting!

Anyone in february or March got their pre-screening done? :'(

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

I have applied in EE 2 days ago. My CRS score is 440. I want to apply for PNP but I dont know which PNPs are open now and from where I get can get information about this programs and how to apply for PNP? Your answer in this direction will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
My employer applied for pre-screening on May 4th. They then requested missing documents on May 7th and my employer sent the completed application June 1st.

As the 90 day processing period passed last week, my employer sent an email requesting an update and they replied with this:

"Thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that records indicate the file referenced is in queue for review and assessment by an officer. We anticipate correspondence on this case will be sent in approximately 6-8 weeks. "

I have a bad feeling the quota for OPNP will be filled by Mid-October and it looks like it will be Spring next year before receiving nomination. I hope I'm wrong! :eek: ???

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
Maverick89 said:
I got the same response from them and its been almost 5 months now since my employer sent in the application.

We should launch a class action lawsuit against these guys, this is ridiculous. And then they claim to process 80% applications within 90 days. what a joke of a system !!!
It is one huge joke! According to this forum, it seems like they are processing the Express Entry human capital candidates first yet there has been many people waiting for many months just for an answer on their Pre-screening application! Very frustrating :mad:

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
My company applied for pre screening in month of july 2014, and we got call on June 2015 i.e. right after 1 year (rem December and January they don't work because they enjoy vacation for 2 months). They asked for lease document, my company submitted required doc in 10 days i.e end of June 2015. My employer just send email asking about status.

They said application is under PENDING REVIEW and we will notify u once decision is made. We cannot give you exact date by which you will get response.

I guess pre screening application is not important to them, they are just biased with express entry.

nathlogic

Sep 9, 2015
PK_11 said:
My company applied for pre screening in month of july 2014, and we got call on June 2015 i.e. right after 1 year (rem December and January they don't work because they enjoy vacation for 2 months). They asked for lease document, my company submitted required doc in 10 days i.e end of June 2015. My employer just send email asking about status.

They said application is under PENDING REVIEW and we will notify u once decision is made. We cannot give you exact date by which you will get response.

I guess pre screening application is not important to them, they are just biased with express entry.
Holy shoot..that's insane! My permit expires March 2016 and I was hoping to have at least the nomination certificate and have an ITA in Express Entry by then. Unfortunately my points are below 400. When March 2016 comes, I'm going to have to leave the country or stay on a visitor permit because I can't even apply for a bridging permit.

What a mess!

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
I was in same situation last year, but i extended my stay as student because my employer was ready to offer me job for 20 hours per week. But guess what my second study is also getting over and still there is no sign for pre screening result.

Now last option for me is to apply visitor visa and go back home.

Waste of time and money :(

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......