+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ontario pnp overses proof of funding

raghu561

Apr 21, 2015
hi every one
I am planing to apply for Ontario PNP ,i have a master degree rite now and iam in open work permit, my concern is regarding funding, i dont have sufficient funding to show in my Canadian account and i am part time job holder works 30hrs/week, is that ok if i show my funding amount $13000 in overseas account which is the joint account of me and father or
do i need to transfer money to my Canadian account
please reply me

thanks you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raghu561 said:
hi every one
I am planing to apply for Ontario PNP ,i have a master degree rite now and iam in open work permit, my concern is regarding funding, i dont have sufficient funding to show in my Canadian account and i am part time job holder works 30hrs/week, is that ok if i show my funding amount $13000 in overseas account which is the joint account of me and father or
do i need to transfer money to my Canadian account
please reply me

thanks you
You can show account from abroad, however it cannot be co-owned except when it is with your spouse, that is moving with you.
So you will either need to transfer Money to Canada or you need to show account that you own alone and if it is a recent one, you also need explanation about that Money (eg. - gift deed from your father)

raghu561

Apr 21, 2015
hello vensak thanks for reply
do i need to submit part time employment letter too along with it or just funds in account is enough ??

please reply

thank you