+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

iqbalsingh9

Mar 5, 2020
I got my NOI on 26th August and I submitted my application today. But I realised that I forgot to attach my pay slips while submitting. Is there any way I can work around that? Perhaps send and e-mail to them? I just wouldn't want to have any delay in process because of this.
The reference letters to prove my job duties had salary written on them, it's just the pay slips that I forgot to attach.

Reactions: J20190911

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I got my NOI on 26th August and I submitted my application today. But I realised that I forgot to attach my pay slips while submitting. Is there any way I can work around that? Perhaps send and e-mail to them? I just wouldn't want to have any delay in process because of this.
The reference letters to prove my job duties had salary written on them, it's just the pay slips that I forgot to attach.
Send them an email, they will guide you or you wait for the ADR email.

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
I desperately hope for the same. I am at CRS 464
Same here. If we take reference of the last year, their allocation was 7350 (6650 originally + 700 additional). The no. of invites they had issued for HCP category was 6958. This year their original allocation is 7350 (+250 additional for temp workers) and so far they have issued 4833 EOIs in HCP stream. From this perspective, it does seems that there could be a few more HCP draws this year. Tech? / Priority? / General? we obviously can't say.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Same here. If we take reference of the last year, their allocation was 7350 (6650 originally + 700 additional). The no. of invites they had issued for HCP category was 6958. This year their original allocation is 7350 (+250 additional for temp workers) and so far they have issued 4833 EOIs in HCP stream. From this perspective, it does seems that there could be a few more HCP draws this year. Tech? / Priority? / General? we obviously can't say.
Bruh, note that the 4800 are not the EOIs but the nominations they have given so far successfully to candidates.

So after the 4.8K successful nominations, they have completed a Tech draw (1200 numbers), a Non-tech draw (700 numbers) and they have recently accepted up to 1300 registrations of 'Job Offer: International Student Stream'

So technically, I guess they have already exceeded their target. The only hope I have is for next year to see a tech draw

But yes, NOIs wise, this year is a lot lower (4890) compared to last year (6800). But the problem is last year, not everyone was accepting the OINP NOI, as the federal draw's cut-off itself was lesser. But this year, almost everyone is accepting the NOIs sent by OINP thanks to the uncertainty and lack of Federal draws to outlanders.

We gotta wait and watch. If it is not happening by September, it is not gonna happen for this year.

sandeepkumar9788

Feb 25, 2020
hello all,

I received OINP NOI on 26th Aug. I would like to approach a consultant for documentation; However, as the consultation fee is high, if anyone of you are in the same boat, we may pool in the amount in order to hire a consultant. Please feel free to contact me for the same.

Ph. No - 9030465571

TIA

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
hello all,

I received OINP NOI on 26th Aug. I would like to approach a consultant for documentation; However, as the consultation fee is high, if anyone of you are in the same boat, we may pool in the amount in order to hire a consultant. Please feel free to contact me for the same.

Ph. No - 9030465571

TIA
You can apply yourself as the process is pretty straightforward, no need to go to a consultant and waste your money. How much are they asking anyway?

Reactions: J20190911

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
You can apply yourself as the process is pretty straightforward, no need to go to a consultant and waste your money. How much are they asking anyway?
Exactly. It might take a couple of days if you are being super careful so as not miss anything but it is all it's going take. I don't see why you need a representative for any of these processes.

Is your application still at the assessment stage? I submitted mine in the wee hours of today.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Bruh, note that the 4800 are not the EOIs but the nominations they have given so far successfully to candidates.

So after the 4.8K successful nominations, they have completed a Tech draw (1200 numbers), a Non-tech draw (700 numbers) and they have recently accepted up to 1300 registrations of 'Job Offer: International Student Stream'

So technically, I guess they have already exceeded their target. The only hope I have is for next year to see a tech draw

But yes, NOIs wise, this year is a lot lower (4890) compared to last year (6800). But the problem is last year, not everyone was accepting the OINP NOI, as the federal draw's cut-off itself was lesser. But this year, almost everyone is accepting the NOIs sent by OINP thanks to the uncertainty and lack of Federal draws to outlanders.

We gotta wait and watch. If it is not happening by September, it is not gonna happen for this year.
Hi
You also have to consider the couple of hundreds that have been applying and will continue through the PhD and in-demand skills streams.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Exactly. It might take a couple of days if you are being super careful so as not miss anything but it is all it's going take. I don't see why you need a representative for any of these processes.

Is your application still at the assessment stage? I submitted mine in the wee hours of today.
Yes, its still in assessment, few people have moved to DIP which is taking around 10-12 days on average.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Okay. All things being equal, you should get your nomination this month. Hopefully, you get it before the last draw of the month. Good thing about this is that the alternating patterns doesn't affect.
Yeah man hoping for that. Processing times have definitely gone up since May/June, took almost a month to move from Submitted to Assessment.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello guys
I need help.
I received NOI 29th July
While submitting I found my name on IELTS appeared to be different.
I changed it but the result date is now 1st September.
I have submitted my application .
Will there be a problem? As my test result date is 1st sept and I received NOI on 29th july?