+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
How much time it might take??
My eligibility status says we are checking if you are eligible
Million dollar question.

Average for OINP PNP applications is 189 days from AOR to PPR in Immitracker cases from 2017. But I've seen cases vary from four months to ten months.

You'll need to stay (more) patient. Good luck!

Reactions: Jtahir

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Has anybody recieved PPR who has submitted application in Ovt 2017.

My status is as below:
Application type oinp
Aor 12oct 2017
Medicals passed 21 nov
Bc chnaged to not applicable some where around 30th November

Can anyone help me to understand in which stage my application is and by what time i can expect my ppr?

Please help.
My timeline is exactly the same.

Shantanu89

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks buddy.
Yes will have to be patient. Just trying to understand if things have moved fast for anyone part of this group.

Shantanu89

Nov 9, 2017
Hi Jtahir,

Stay connected and do post your updates and same thing i would do so. That will help both of us in predicting the process.

vinnn

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys, I have CRS score of 416, with CLB 10 English score

does the high english score help in scoring nomination or its pure a game of CRS score

and with this score whats my chances?

dhruv_1991

Jan 31, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Hello,
Can you please add in the group:+16476883609.
I am in toronto and willing to start PNP process.

Thanks.

VISHAN78

Nov 18, 2016
Hi - My OINP status changed from DIP to Approved; What would be the next step? Where can I see the additional points as my case is with a rep?

Also is there a way to continue on my own without a rep?

Reactions: JingleBells

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi - My OINP status changed from DIP to Approved; What would be the next step? Where can I see the additional points as my case is with a rep?

Also is there a way to continue on my own without a rep?
First of all, congratulations!

Check your CIC account, you´re supposed to receive your nomination anytime there. Once you accept it, you get 600 CRS points and lock an ITA for the next draw.

And you can apply anytime for Express Entry without a representative/consultant.

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts,

Can any one guide me with the process after OINP nomination certificate with job offer ( employer driven program) outside Canada.

1. What visa I need to apply with the nomination certificate before PR to travel Canada.

2. If it is open work permit kindly send me the list of documents for OWP please.

Waiting for the kind response thanking you ..

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hi Sukhbhat,
DIP means the decision is in progress, so either an approval or a rejection are possible. If his profile and documents meet all the OINP criteria, there´s no reason for the rejection. However, if he is approved, the nomination will only be issued next year, according to the latest update in the OINP site: (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html).

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time."
Good luck!
Hi Lu_carioca. Thank you for answering my question. I am very happy to inform you that my husband got the nomination yesterday.
Thanks again :)