+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hello Carioca,
I got my file number too. But the issue is the system doesnt recognize the family and first name i used when i registered and I dont know why. I have tried different ways but same problem. have you the same problem? or now you are in process of uploading your files?
Hi, Tarhel. I submitted my file today. Everything seems to be ok now. How about your issues?

richi1986

Dec 16, 2017
my CRS is 371 I can give ielts to improve my score however can I still hope for nomination ? I come under 2172 NOC for computer programmer/software engineer. I have 7 years of experience.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
my CRS is 371 I can give ielts to improve my score however can I still hope for nomination ? I come under 2172 NOC for computer programmer/software engineer. I have 7 years of experience.
Hi,

Yes, try to improve your CRS, if it would be above 400 mark then you may receive NOI when Ontario start giving the same, I guess January 2018.

Good Luck.

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi,

Yes, Job letter is not required for OINP.
Kindly go through the page:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html

I hope it will clear your doubt.

Good Luck.
Thanks for sharing the link. Still have a doubt about the CRS.

You mentioned earlier that in 2017, people with 310 CRS were also picked under this human capital priorities stream but on the link it still says min 400 CRS are required to be eligible for this stream.

Can you clarify?

kunalmanohar

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I had submitted my OINP application last month, my current status is "Assessment", but from last 2 days I m not able to go beyond the reCAPTCHA (which appears before login page), does anybody facing the same issue..??

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I had submitted my OINP application last month, my current status is "Assessment", but from last 2 days I m not able to go beyond the reCAPTCHA (which appears before login page), does anybody facing the same issue..??
Hi, this happens mostly every weekend when OINP systems run thru maintenance and so applicants are not able to login to the e portal.

Try on Monday, should be fine by then.

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi, Tarhel. I submitted my file today. Everything seems to be ok now. How about your issues?
Hi Carioca, i am glad you submitted your file. I have the same problem. they have replied me saying that they are woring on my issue and will contact me once it will be fixed. I am still waiting. Will let you know. Good luck to us

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for sharing the link. Still have a doubt about the CRS.

You mentioned earlier that in 2017, people with 310 CRS were also picked under this human capital priorities stream but on the link it still says min 400 CRS are required to be eligible for this stream.

Can you clarify?
Hi there ! If you read Thru the 28th June 2017 update issued by OINP in the link below, you’ll be informed that for the week of June 26, 2017, OINP had opened up issuance of Notification of interest to applicants having ICT sector experience even when their CRS was below 400.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
OINP may do the same next year but no one knows for sure. If you can improve your CRS Thru another ielts attempt, nothing like it, still keep a look out for new updates by OINP for an opportunity.

jselvalakshmi

Dec 7, 2017
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
AOR Received.
12-11-2017
Hi, can i ask for which immigration option you have chosen in OINP. Normally they have a requirement of job offer for OINP. Have you already got a job offer from some employer.

My CRS is 350 and I think I don't have a chance for OINP without job offer. Can you advice?
I applied in human capital priority stream.