+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello everyone,
In my point of view, OINP has already made its calculation. I don't think there will be any opening for HCP applications this year.
They still have 594 remaining nomination to give, and that's the average they go with every month.
The remaining nomination will include International Masters Graduate, International PhD Graduate streams they opened today, and all remaining HCP applications which are still in Decision in Progress stage either with or without a Procedure fairness request.

In my opinion a decision will be made for all HCP applications in DIP before November, 11.
Best Regards
So, @erridja100, in your opinion this leftover quota will be used for HCP applications also the ones in dip stage ? Not only just the masters n PhD stream that opened yesterday? They could have received a good 400 odd applications yesterday also ? Wat say? I hope your right

I'm praying that all those waiting in dip status get nominated soon coz the wait has been very long and unfair.....

In fact those holding HCP NOIs should also get a chance for registration, after all they were given 6 months validity on their NOI, which they should get a chance to encash upon within this year before expiry. They can be given nominations from next year quota if it exhausts. But they should get a chance to apply at least, as it is OINP is taking more than 3 months to give out nominations anyway.

Reactions: M DEV

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill, thanks for all your inputs, really appreciate.

It's clear now that they had nominations quota left all this time yet they held up issuance of nominations to all those waiting since mid - September.
They opened masters stream today and within an hour or so closed it again.
It seems that they want to use their left over quota for other streams and not HCP, even though many applicants are waiting at DIP stage.

Do you think they have enough quota left to accommodate all HCP applicants - waiting and new registrations they are taking under other streams?
I believe they will Nominate HCP applicants soon especially those with PFL. They have issued only 394 Nominations in 29 days so we still have 594 nominations left. Majority of these are related to HCP Stream.

Reactions: JingleBells

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys, I'm going to retake IELTS and improve my score to 410 crs this October -November. If I managed to do that and update my profile, will I have the chance to receive NOI from OINP this year?

Anura@06

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, I'm going to retake IELTS and improve my score to 410 crs this October -November. If I managed to do that and update my profile, will I have the chance to receive NOI from OINP this year?
This year quota is almost full, you need to wait for the next year. They won’t release new NOIs.

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Good news, you're application is of which stream?
I applied under Skill Trades. I think they leave the remaining quotas for other stream rather than the HCP. Today I receive a call from Ontario Immigrant office to confirm my NOC. After a hour, my status change to DIP. I don't know how long I am gonna wait for their approval?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Senior members?
It will be best to inform OINP thru email the change in personal information or passport that you're mentioning even after receipt of nomination coz in post ITA processing CIC may at some level verify any detail of your application with OINP. If OINP is updated about the changes all your details with both OINP and CIC will be the same.

This is my opinion, but wait for other senior members to give their views also. Thanks