+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
any updates? or is everyone on the tracker? we need good news to ginger up this thread...
i'm becoming impatient....:D

share the good news guys.... Any nominations, status change this week?:rolleyes:

VijayHP

Aug 23, 2016
Hello Friends,

Apologize for the lengthy mail but I have no other choice because I need urgent assistance.

I got nomination from OINP and even got ITA today.

But not in a mood to rejoice because of my earlier SINP application. After OINP nomination, I tried to withdraw my SINP application (which has been In Process Since Jan 2017), but I got the below response from SINP Integrity unit.

####################################################################################################################
Dear Vijay Kannan,
Your file will not be withdrawn as it is currently under investigation with the Program Integrity Unit of the SINP due to discrepancies in your applications 110xxxx and 111xxxx as you have stated different work experience NOC's in these 2 applications.
In the letter dated June 22, 2016, you claim experience in NOC 2173, but in a letter dated November 30, 2016, you claim work experience in NOC 2171.
If it is found that misrepresentation has occurred, you will be subject to a 2 year suspension from all SINP programs and services and IRCC will be notified.
We have contacted IRCC to determine which NOC you have claimed in your Express Entry profile.
####################################################################################################################

I had submitted 2 SINP applications earlier (Oct 2016 and Nov 2016). In Oct 2016 I couldn't recollect if I claimed 0213/2173 as I've got 2 NOC's listed in my reference letter. But my Immigration consultant from Bangalore (where an IRCC consultant is partner of that consultant) asked about my roles and responsibilities and said my responsibilities match NOC 2171 also. He confirmed that I've played multiple roles (including 2173 and 2171) and suggested 2171 is a better option. So I got this changed from my company. Now my reference letter had 0213+2171.

So I submitted second application in Nov where I claimed 0213 as my intended NOC (in line with the NOC I have provided in CIC EE profile). Since I realized I applied again for OID (by mistake), I again applied for 3rd time in Jan 2017 (this time Express Entry correctly) and was trying to withdraw my earlier applications. SINP at this point asked me to withdraw all applications except one and I choose to withdraw the older ones and have my Jan 2017 EE application as the only Active application.

This is the situation now. I sent a mail to SINP Integrity Unit officer and explained my situation in detail. I also called him over phone and he mentioned that he will close my file if I provide my IRCC consultant's contact number and my manager's contact numer.

I provided this but still no further response from the officer.

Not sure if I can go ahead and accept my ITA OR wait until this SINP issue is sorted out. Not sure either if I can call SINP again (will they get frustrated as I am calling/mailing them repeatedly)

Can someone please advise?

Thanks!
Regards,
Vijay

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hello People and friends,

People i got nominated by OINP yesterday(02/08/2017) at 10:18 am ottawa time and immediately accepted by 10:20am and the CRS score got updated to 995.
Draw happenned at 1:32 PM ottawa time and the cut off time in Ministerial Instructions says that 12:24 UTC .
Do u think i will get ITA ?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

People i got nominated by OINP yesterday(02/08/2017) at 10:18 am ottawa time and immediately accepted by 10:20am and the CRS score got updated to 995.
Draw happenned at 1:32 PM ottawa time and the cut off time in Ministerial Instructions says that 12:24 UTC .
you should do, as you updated 2 hours earlier?

Congrats with nomination and hopefully ITA!

Please update the tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-2017-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

and join August AOR: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-aor-2017.508450/

Reactions: Fin_Fin

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hey Anjani,

Is it mandate to order WES report from website even after uploading WES report as part of documents
Yes dear, its mandatory to send them a report directly form WES. While ordering remove IRCC as the recipient as they already have your reports when you ordered for ECA from WES for the first time or else you will be charged extra bucks.

Reactions: mpr204

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hello Friends,

Apologize for the lengthy mail but I have no other choice because I need urgent assistance.

I got nomination from OINP and even got ITA today.

But not in a mood to rejoice because of my earlier SINP application. After OINP nomination, I tried to withdraw my SINP application (which has been In Process Since Jan 2017), but I got the below response from SINP Integrity unit.

Dear Vijay Kannan,
Your file will not be withdrawn as it is currently under investigation with the Program Integrity Unit of the SINP due to discrepancies in your applications 110xxxx and 111xxxx as you have stated different work experience NOC's in these 2 applications.
In the letter dated June 22, 2016, you claim experience in NOC 2173, but in a letter dated November 30, 2016, you claim work experience in NOC 2171.
If it is found that misrepresentation has occurred, you will be subject to a 2 year suspension from all SINP programs and services and IRCC will be notified.
We have contacted IRCC to determine which NOC you have claimed in your Express Entry profile.

I had submitted 2 SINP applications earlier (Oct 2016 and Nov 2016). In Oct 2016 I couldn't recollect if I claimed 0213/2173 as I've got 2 NOC's listed in my reference letter. But my Immigration consultant from Bangalore (where an IRCC consultant is partner of that consultant) asked about my roles and responsibilities and said my responsibilities match NOC 2171 also. He confirmed that I've played multiple roles (including 2173 and 2171) and suggested 2171 is a better option. So I got this changed from my company. Now my reference letter had 0213+2171.

So I submitted second application in Nov where I claimed 0213 as my intended NOC (in line with the NOC I have provided in CIC EE profile). Since I realized I applied again for OID (by mistake), I again applied for 3rd time in Jan 2017 (this time Express Entry correctly) and was trying to withdraw my earlier applications. SINP at this point asked me to withdraw all applications except one and I choose to withdraw the older ones and have my Jan 2017 EE application as the only Active application.

This is the situation now. I sent a mail to SINP Integrity Unit officer and explained my situation in detail. I also called him over phone and he mentioned that he will close my file if I provide my IRCC consultant's contact number and my manager's contact numer.

I provided this but still no further response from the officer.

Not sure if I can go ahead and accept my ITA OR wait until this SINP issue is sorted out. Not sure either if I can call SINP again (will they get frustrated as I am calling/mailing them repeatedly)

Can someone please advise?

Thanks!
Regards,
Vijay
This is something SINP can solve. We can't give any info on this. But hope the decision will be on ur side. Good luck

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017

Congratulations. If u don't get ITA this time u will get in the next round. Just relax....