+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
Hi,

I am new to the forum and still finding it little difficult to find the correct thread/topic. Hence posting here.

Recently my application have been submitted in the pool for express entry via Immigration consulting agency. My overall score is 373 only.

Now that Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream is open for certain NOC and my profession comes under the listed NOC codes, I have a few queries.

Is their a need to reapply for the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream so I get more chance to get ITA? Or my already submitted application is valid for this stream?

In case new application need not be submitted, does the probability of getting ITA under this stream remains same as resubmitting the application? (My agency claims resubmitting the application has more probability to get ITA under this stream. Hence the question).

My agency is asking for around USD 700 as lawyer fees for re submitting the application for this specific stream. Is this mandatory?

Thanks,
Isha

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi,

I am new to the forum and still finding it little difficult to find the correct thread/topic. Hence posting here.

Recently my application have been submitted in the pool for express entry via Immigration consulting agency. My overall score is 373 only.

Now that Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream is open for certain NOC and my profession comes under the listed NOC codes, I have a few queries.

Is their a need to reapply for the Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream so I get more chance to get ITA? Or my already submitted application is valid for this stream?

In case new application need not be submitted, does the probability of getting ITA under this stream remains same as resubmitting the application? (My agency claims resubmitting the application has more probability to get ITA under this stream. Hence the question).

My agency is asking for around USD 700 as lawyer fees for re submitting the application for this specific stream. Is this mandatory?

Thanks,
Isha
Hi, may I ask if you had received a Notification of interest (NOI)from Ontario? Because you wouldn't be allowed to submit application in OINP without it.

USD 700 is a big amount of money. Hope you don't mind me asking, why go through an agency? A lot of us here applied on our own on Express Entry, received NOI and submitted application to OINP-HCP.

Your CRS is below 400,so ITA chances may be a bit slim. A lot of us here got NOI from Ontario for specific NOCs. See July 4 update here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Hope it helps.

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
Hi, may I ask if you had received a Notification of interest (NOI)from Ontario? Because you wouldn't be allowed to submit application in OINP without it.

USD 700 is a big amount of money. Hope you don't mind me asking, why go through an agency? A lot of us here applied on our own on Express Entry, received NOI and submitted application to OINP-HCP.

Your CRS is below 400,so ITA chances may be a bit slim. A lot of us here got NOI from Ontario for specific NOCs. See July 4 update here http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Hope it helps.
Thank you for the reply.
My agent didn't mention anything about receiving NOI from Ontario. Moreover, all application specific details()emails/status/login etc) are with agent.

I didn't know anything about the process or documentation for PR application. Hence applied through agency. I regret it now.

I will check with the agent whether I got the NOI and shall reply here.
Is there any specific time period for submitting application in OINP.
Also is there any fees associated with this.?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for the reply.
My agent didn't mention anything about receiving NOI from Ontario. Moreover, all application specific details()emails/status/login etc) are with agent.

I didn't know anything about the process or documentation for PR application. Hence applied through agency. I regret it now.

I will check with the agent whether I got the NOI and shall reply here.
Is there any specific time period for submitting application in OINP.
Also is there any fees associated with this.?
read this carefully http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
this is for Ontario PNP, Ontario sends NOI (Notification of interest ) as a message in your express entry profile, it is like an invitation to apply for their Nominee Program (OINP)
without receiving NOI, you can not apply for OINP.

other provinces have their own programs http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

also i would recommend you to improve your score and try to cross 400 mark, bec waiting for any province to nominate you for the score below 400 is hoping against hope

you can create your own express entry profile and job bank from here too http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
choose the GC key option and rest of the steps are filing in your details

i would also highly suggest to get rid of your agent and save your money for future immigration purposes

Last edited:
Reactions: babyfreeverse

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have been working in the same company since the past 10 years...and I don't have a payslip for my first month as they didn't have any system in place 10 years back at my company...the mode of payment was cash in hand.....Is producing the first payslip mandatory??? Please help!
I had a somewhat similar situation in one of my jobs 10 years ago. So I explained that to Ontario in an LOE. But I attached my income tax documents for that year to prove that I was paid during that period.

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
read this carefully http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
this is for Ontario PNP, Ontario sends NOI (Notification of interest ) as a message in your express entry profile, it is like an invitation to apply for their Nominee Program (OINP)
without receiving NOI, you can not apply for OINP.

other provinces have their own programs http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

also i would recommend you to improve your score and try to cross 400 mark, bec waiting for any province to nominate you for the score below 400 is hoping against hope

you can create your own express entry profile and job bank from here too http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp
choose the GC key option and rest of the steps are filing in your details

i would also highly suggest to get rid of your agent and save your money for future immigration purposes
I am trying to improve the scores in IELTS.
Since the express entry application is submitted, i think I have no chance to create my own express entry profile unless I withdraw the previous application. Please correct me if I am wrong.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Since the express entry application is submitted, i think I have no chance to create my own express entry profile unless I withdraw the previous application. Please correct me if I am wrong.
try to create one with another email ID

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Ishakka, Just a humble and mere suggestion from my side.
First, get your account credentials from your agent.
They have to comply with this request. Once you get the details, you can have an eye on your profile around the clock without agent's need.
Agents have lot of customers like you under their belt, and it is highly probable they they miss to intimate you the updates.

There are lot of threads and suggestions our members provide in this forum. We are helping each other and the same goes with you :)
It's your's profile and your's life, have a control over it.

Reactions: anwar01

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
e Portal down again ??
I am not surprised anymore :D I've been watching the OINP thread since I got my NOI on May and I noticed that their website is always down during weekends or towards the weekend. Maybe they are performing or pushing unattended system updates when minimal users will be affected. This is just my theory though :)

Reactions: aoamber

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
on 19th and 20th July total 11 candidates status changed to assessment. The latest change was for candidate submitted on 13th July 2017.
where did you get this info from?