+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
I sent an email to Ontario after I received their additional information request on Monday. My status is still Decision in Progress, it didn't even change to Waiting for Information.

Good luck
We both are sailing in the same boat dear DIP since last two weeks. Initially while submitting the application also had problems:(.

Congratulations to all who got nominations yesterday. All the best other processes. Hope to get nomination next week. o_O

bsolor

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I am facing the same dilemma because my wife's CLB is less than 7 and it gives me a message that you are not eligible to apply, but me being th primary applicant with CLB 9 should I proceed?? please advice ASAP as I am in the middle of ONEKEY process.
I answered no to that question but then summited my husband's CELPIP results.

scorpion3110

Feb 2, 2015
Delhi Area, India
NOC Code......
Hello friends...
Got very good news today.
NOI: June 9th
Submitted: June 19th
Nomination: June 22nd

When I accepted, I noticed 10 points went down for my husband's bday being today.
CRS: 997 from 412

Good luck to all!
What is the status of application in OINP. Does it says DIP or something else. I got nominated yesterday but my OINP still says DIP.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Latest Quota and Processing Time Report is now available online for the first time.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Time Variation between each applicant:

There is variation between applicants timeline especially getting a response from their assigned officer. This is mainly due to each Officer having a number of cases to review. I have noticed some candidates getting a response within few hours and some getting on average 4 Days.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Latest Quota and Processing Time Report is now available online for the first time.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Time Variation between each applicant:

There is variation between applicants timeline especially getting a response from their assigned officer. This is mainly due to each Officer having a number of cases to review. I have noticed some candidates getting a response within few hours and some getting on average 4 Days.
Yeah mine is still submitted. Since 21st june. People got to assessment stage the next day!

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
Hello All,

I received my NOI from Ontario on 9th June 2017. I am still in the process of collecting all my documents before filing the e-application. I expect to get all the documents by 1st of July and intend to file my application the same day. Can someone please provide me an idea on how much time does Ontario take to process an application and nominate an applicant, assuming everything goes well and you submit the application by 1st of July.

Any responses will be appreciated.

My profile -
NOC - 2172 (Primary - 2 years US experience) and 2174 ( Secondary -3 years from India)
Master's from US. Currently residing in US

Regards,
Prateek

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello All,

I received my NOI from Ontario on 9th June 2017. I am still in the process of collecting all my documents before filing the e-application. I expect to get all the documents by 1st of July and intend to file my application the same day. Can someone please provide me an idea on how much time does Ontario take to process an application and nominate an applicant, assuming everything goes well and you submit the application by 1st of July.

Any responses will be appreciated.

My profile -
NOC - 2172 (Primary - 2 years US experience) and 2174 ( Secondary -3 years from India)
Master's from US. Currently residing in US

Regards,
Prateek
On average you can expect anything between 12-23 days. In some cases it may get delay after Decision in Progress stage for additional review which may take extra 2-3 weeks.

Chuchoq22

Jun 15, 2017
Hi All,

Got nomination from OINP around 11:40am today.
NOC:3142
Application submitted: 23 may
DIP: june2
Nomination: 22 june

Still shows DIP on oinp website but got message on cic express entry profile.

But some confusion :
Previous CRS:405
New CRS: 990

Isnt it suppose to be 1005?

Have seen others with same problem. Wt happened now with your score? Is it rectified or still shows wrong??

Special thanx to Bill for all his help and efforts!!
Hi guys me and my wife we are facing the same issue... somebody can explain this? Thanks

st001800

Jun 17, 2017
Hi All,

I got nomination on 22nd June around 12:30 pm EST.
NOC : 2173
Application Submitted : 14th June.
Assessment :15th June
DIP: 16th June
Nomination: 22nd June
Accepted the nomination just a couple of hours ago.
Still shows DIP in oinp website. No reduction in score as opposed to a few other friends are facing.

Thanks to everyone in the forum helping each other. Good luck to All.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi All,

I got nomination on 22nd June around 12:30 pm EST.
NOC : 2173
Application Submitted : 14th June.
Assessment :15th June
DIP: 16th June
Nomination: 22nd June
Accepted the nomination just a couple of hours ago.
Still shows DIP in oinp website. No reduction in score as opposed to a few other friends are facing.

Thanks to everyone in the forum helping each other. Good luck to All.
Congrats Man

rebello

Jun 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
03-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
03-07-2017
Hi Guys,
CRS: 404 and have a few questions,
NOC: 1122
Is it better to recreate a new EE profile since I have an existing one since April?
Is a police clearance from FBI required as part of the initial submission (14 days) ? (It has been 8 weeks since sending my fingerprints)