+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi All, What documents do I need to prove a fixed deposit as part of settlement funds to OINP ?
It depends on what documents your bank generally provides - a fixed term deposit certificate is a very common document provided by most banks. Others don't provide physical certificates but pdf copies with the bank's logo and all information about the fixed deposit - name of fixed deposit holder, when the fixed term deposit was opened, when it'll mature and so on.

Both of these are considered valid documents as proof of funds for IRCC.

Good luck.

Last edited:

lkarunaratna

Jun 1, 2017
I paid around 75 CAD to WES for the duplicate ECA to be sent to Ontario. They charged me 30 CAD for sending to IRCC

It depends on what documents your bank generally provides - a fixed term deposit certificate is a very common document provided by most banks. Others don't provide physical certificates but pdf copies with the bank's logo and all information about the fixed deposit - name of fixed deposit holder, when the fixed term deposit was opened, when it'll mature and so on.

Both of these are considered valid documents as proof of funds for IRCC.

Good luck.
Thanks

lkarunaratna

Jun 1, 2017
Hi All,
I have been working in the same company for the past 8 years and I got promoted few times. Regarding proof of compensation to OINP; Do i need to provide salary slips for all of my promotions or just last 6 months salary slips going to be fine? Appreciate your response.

Krishna402

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Guys
Plz help...I submit all documents in oinp portal and paid the fees and now the status is showing submitted . But now i just realised that by mistake one blank passport page got missed in scan ( rest all pages are there except 1 blank page ) ...i sent them mail also with full passport scan with my file no

Do i need to worry .??? If required do they ask for additinal document of same ???

plz suggest as im worried..

thanks for help !!

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Hi Guys
Plz help...I submit all documents in oinp portal and paid the fees and now the status is showing submitted . But now i just realised that by mistake one blank passport page got missed in scan ( rest all pages are there except 1 blank page ) ...i sent them mail also with full passport scan with my file no

Do i need to worry .??? If required do they ask for additinal document of same ???

plz suggest as im worried..

thanks for help !!
Don't worry!! They will ask you through mail but don't send anything unless they ask you for...I also missed one page of passport and soon I got a mail.

dreamofca

Mar 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I received an email requesting additional supporting documentation for my OINP application. The letter doesn't specify where I need to submit the additional documents. Does anyone know if I need to respond to the email address that sent the letter (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca) or I need to log onto my onekey profile to upload it there?

Specifically they didn't accept my pension fund statement and require a letter from the institution confirming that I can withdraw the funds. So do I re-upload the new information on my onekey profile under the POF section??

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hi everyone, I received an email requesting additional supporting documentation for my OINP application. The letter doesn't specify where I need to submit the additional documents. Does anyone know if I need to respond to the email address that sent the letter (ExpressEntry@ontario.ca) or I need to log onto my onekey profile to upload it there?

Specifically they didn't accept my pension fund statement and require a letter from the institution confirming that I can withdraw the funds. So do I re-upload the new information on my onekey profile under the POF section??
Can you share the timeline of your OINP application?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Check in your one-key profile if you can upload the document. If not then write to them asking how you can send it to them. I don't remember the email address now but it appears on the page after you log in into your one-key profile.

Reactions: dreamofca

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
I was asked for ECA report to be sent on mail...I have sent the downloaded copy with wes reference number...Am I supposed to order Wes also to send the report to oinp directly or just sending through mail is OK.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I was asked for ECA report to be sent on mail...I have sent the downloaded copy with wes reference number...Am I supposed to order Wes also to send the report to oinp directly or just sending through mail is OK.
Please read the OINP application guide carefully. It says that you've to order a duplicate copy of your ECA from WES and get them to send it to OINP directly.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Please read the OINP application guide carefully. It says that you've to order a duplicate copy of your ECA from WES and get them to send it to OINP directly.

The guide says that you must authorise WES to share the EcA report with OINP. How to do that

dreamofca

Mar 16, 2017
Check in your one-key profile if you can upload the document. If not then write to them asking how you can send it to them. I don't remember the email address now but it appears on the page after you log in into your one-key profile.
Thank you, I've found the email address as you directed ontarionominee@ontario.ca . I'm unable to upload any additional docs on my one key profile, there's no option to select anything. I will email them.

Reactions: Wandering Mind