+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

hrazapak

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
You can upload front side of photo as original .JPEG from photostudio (get in email from photostudio) and scan back side (with name and DOB).. You can upload two .jpeg files. 1. front 2. back

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Mui said:
Hi romrumrira, please share how you attached the front and back of the photo as one jpeg..
Do we need make side by side and have as one photo?
Am stuck in this
If u click on oinp, they will tell u to name the file.

Full name front.jpg
Full name back.jpg

So it should be 2 files.

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Just got an email from OINP asking me to resubmit the scan of passport. Although my status still says "submitted" on one-key, I guess the status is not updated in real time.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Any one status has changed from decision in progress to nomination? Is there any further documents or information required by them in any phase?

Sholly10

Feb 28, 2017
spife said:
Just got an email from OINP asking me to resubmit the scan of passport. Although my status still says "submitted" on one-key, I guess the status is not updated in real time.
Please date did you submit?

dcsaha

Feb 21, 2017
heena303 said:
Any one status has changed from decision in progress to nomination? Is there any further documents or information required by them in any phase?
I have the same query.

dcsaha

Feb 21, 2017
spife said:
Can you make sure that you submitted the scan copy of the passport during submission? Was it missing? Is your passport valid for next 2 years?

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
dcsaha said:
Can you make sure that you submitted the scan copy of the passport during submission? Was it missing? Is your passport valid for next 2 years?
My passport is valid till 2024. My original submission was too big so I had to split the scan into two files. I guess this could be the reason.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limestone said:
I have submitted on March 15th and changed to Assessment on April 3rd.

Many of us already declared the same, looks like they start working on applications after 3 weeks, consistently.
So after checking few threads I see some of us had far more quick progress. I hope this will accelerate for all :)

Best luck all, really want to hear some good news of resulted applications :)