+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

urch

Feb 21, 2017
spife said:
You dont need the number... You should land on a page where you choose which stream to apply after clicking "submit online application" from "apply online" page. You probably are not loading the latest webpages due to your browser's caches. The website was not update correctly that it asked for enrollment number and pin. Later they fixed the issue.
what is the latest webpage

urch

Feb 21, 2017
keke9010 said:
Hi, could you please provide the correct webpage? i have downloaded the browser as required but i cannot log into my one-key account. Thank you!
what browser are you using? im using googlechrome

Feb 24, 2014
Hey guys,

I am not able to access the One key website, it's asking for an enrollment number. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to proceed with the application?

urch

Feb 21, 2017
spife said:
the update-to-date page won't ask you for enrollment number. You can start an application, get a case number assigned.
please could you tell us the browser you are using? i am using google chrome. following the steps for the masters stream but it is still requesting for enrolment number and pin. thanks

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
keke9010 said:
me as well. i have enable Javascript and cookies as instructed.
If you are tech savvy, you could enable developer mode in chrome and disable cache in the network tab. This way, your browser will try to always load the latest pages from the server.

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
urch said:
please could you tell us the browser you are using? i am using google chrome. following the steps for the masters stream but it is still requesting for enrolment number and pin. thanks
I used chrome and firefox, all latest versions.