IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
neeti_hasija said:
Hi Forum People,

For me and my husband , only ray of hope is OINP since we created profile in April 2016 . Our score is 404 without CLB9 which is missed by .5 marks in writing. My husband is main applicant as he has masters degree . OINP update on 12th Jan 17 gave some boost to keep up our hopes for CANADA PR.

I was going through this link http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPQUESTIONS.html#display

Under Question and Answers > Information for Foreign Workers , please check this reply

1. Can I apply if I am residing outside of Canada?
You are eligible to apply to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program if you are residing either outside of Canada or in Canada with legal status, and have received a job offer from an employer pre-screened and approved by Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

2. Can I apply if I don’t yet have an employer or a job offer?
No. Individuals cannot apply directly to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Ontario employers must have position(s) approved before candidates will be considered for the position(s).

Reading above answers i think fFrom 2017 onwards, OINP has made this change by adding condition of job offer .
There is a separate FAQ for Express Entry streams. You are reading about the NON Express Entry stream.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Some news on OINP:

RE: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has launched a new online application process to make it easier to apply to the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream and to help improve processing times for applicants.

Our ministry is committed to improving its application and business systems with a focus on enhancing client service. Additional online application systems are being developed over the coming months.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
andy108 said:
They did not open yet, what update?
January 23, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

RE: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has launched a new online application process to make it easier to apply to the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream and to help improve processing times for applicants.

Our ministry is committed to improving its application and business systems with a focus on enhancing client service. Additional online application systems are being developed over the coming months.

Visit our French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream Frequently Asked Questions webpage for more information.

Please refer to the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream Application Guide for further details on this stream

Please monitor the OINP updates webpage for news, announcements and new developments in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Ontario is dedicated to celebrating and furthering the 400 years of Francophone culture in our province, and we are working towards meeting the Ontario Immigration Strategy’s goal of five per cent Francophone immigration.

In November 2016, members of the Group of Experts on Francophone Immigration submitted a report to help guide our efforts and resources to increase Francophone immigration to Ontario.

We have already started to implement some of the recommendations, with an early focus on international promotion and attraction.

Note: If you received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario before January 23, 2017, you may submit a paper application to the OINP by mail. For instructions on how to submit a paper application and to access the application form and corresponding Application Guide, please click here . If you received a NOI after January 23, 2017, you must submit your application online.

In the note are they talking about French speaking candidates only or everyone? I am just curious to know if anyone got NOI after Jan 23.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At the moment it is French stream. But I think that same system will be used also for the Human priorities (requirements are almost the same). And by best guess they will reopen really soon.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I had a chat with some people and even saw one post in this blog. Their bet is Jan 25 along with a possible EE draw. They had their own reasons but no authentic reference is used. One of their speculation being that almost all the applications of 2016 are processed. Lets wait and see !

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
etcoflife said:
I had a chat with some people and even saw one post in this blog. Their bet is Jan 25 along with a possible EE draw. They had their own reasons but no authentic reference is used. One of their speculation being that almost all the applications of 2016 are processed. Lets wait and see !
Lets see...

Aadi26

Mar 9, 2016
Hi All,

I received an email regarding my positive OINP nomination but my express entry profile has expired, so I created a new one and sent them new express entry details. Hopefully, I should be able to get ITA in the next round. Can anyone let me know what are the next steps so that I can prep accordingly.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Aadi

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Aadi26 said:
Hi All,

I received an email regarding my positive OINP nomination but my express entry profile has expired, so I created a new one and sent them new express entry details. Hopefully, I should be able to get ITA in the next round. Can anyone let me know what are the next steps so that I can prep accordingly.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Aadi
Are you under the French speaking stream or Human Capital stream?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
omar_ahmed21 said:
Is the damn OINP open yet !? :mad:
LMAO, as far as I know only the French speaking stream. I was hoping the human capital stream opened and it just hasn't been updated on their site yet?

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
etcoflife said:
At least the EE part of the prediction was right on target :)