+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I wish u good luck for tef, i myself could have gone for a crs of over 480 if i didnt screw up in one of the 4 tests in tef.... I was about to resit for tef but then got the interest letter from ontario so sat back... I seem to be the only guy whos got NOI though in november and submited in fssw stream... Weird
Crs 432
Submited 19 nov
Assesment 22 nov

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
I wish u good luck for tef, i myself could have gone for a crs of over 480 if i didnt screw up in one of the 4 tests in tef.... I was about to resit for tef but then got the interest letter from ontario so sat back... I seem to be the only guy whos got NOI though in november and submited in fssw stream... Weird
Crs 432
Submited 19 nov
Assesment 22 nov
With such CRS, keep an eye for federal pool. You could get an ITA in the next draws. Even though it could cost you $1500 now that your application is being processed (for withdrawing OINP), $1500 for 6+ months of processing is a fair trade.

Reactions: didouette

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Crs 432
Submited 19 nov
Assesment 22 nov
Didouette, when did you take your TEF? They take ages to send our certificates! I've been waiting for 6 weeks now! And I just don't dare creating my EE profile solely with my IELTS scores, the result would be too low.

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Didouette, when did you take your TEF? They take ages to send our certificates! I've been waiting for 6 weeks now! And I just don't dare creating my EE profile solely with my IELTS scores, the result would be too low.
I took the tef early october and results were out ending october. Actually, they now take 2 weeks to grade the exams with an extra week for certificate deli ery which is pretty cool... Hope you get good results for direct ita;)

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Well, I took my TEF in Argentina. Now I'm totally dependant on the paper based mail system to receive my TEF. I guess things go much quicker when one is in France.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Wandering Mind,

I am also pursuing Canada immigration. My NOC is also 5122, and I have seen that it is never in demand. COuld you please let me know how you managed to sail through? pl reply...
I have hardly sailed through ;) I entered the pool in Sept 2016, received NOI from Ontario in May 2017, got OINP nomination July, received ITA in July, applied for PR in August and now awaiting PPR :) It's been a long journey so far.

Good luck to you.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Wandering Mind,

Pl reply how you managed to get nominated, as my NOC is 5122, and I have checked it is nowhere in demand. Pl Reply...
Ontario doesn't have a "in demand list" - you simply have to show interest in the province by recreating your profile and then wait to receive an invitation to apply. Please read the OINP threads on this forum for step-by-step instructions. All the best.

Reactions: shab_2111

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hi
Crs 432
Submited 19 nov
Assesment 22 nov
Hello,Didouette! I've just created my EE profile and am expecting to receive the NOI for the French stream soon. Are you sharing your timeline at OINP immitracker?

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone.
My husband got ITA on human capital streams and he applied on 2nd November. Today I checked that it has reached DIP stage.
What is the next stage after Decision in progress.
Do all the people get approved who reach Decision in progress stage?

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi

Hello,Didouette! I've just created my EE profile and am expecting to receive the NOI for the French stream soon. Are you sharing your timeline at OINP immitracker?
Hope the best for you :) no, i am not sharing my timeline on immitracker but i ve put it above... I think it ll take u a couple of days for NOI

Reactions: Lu_carioca

Sukhbhat

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Hi,
My husband's application is in the Decision in progress stage with OINP. Are there still chances of rejections or everyone having DIP status receives approval?

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hi,
My husband's application is in the Decision in progress stage with OINP. Are there still chances of rejections or everyone having DIP status receives approval?
Hi Sukhbhat,
DIP means the decision is in progress, so either an approval or a rejection are possible. If his profile and documents meet all the OINP criteria, there´s no reason for the rejection. However, if he is approved, the nomination will only be issued next year, according to the latest update in the OINP site: (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html).

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has met its 2017 nomination allocation for all streams. If you have submitted a paid application to the OINP, your application will be processed. If your application is approved, the program will nominate you in 2018 and you will be notified at that time."
Good luck!

Reactions: Sukhbhat

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hope the best for you :) no, i am not sharing my timeline on immitracker but i ve put it above... I think it ll take u a couple of days for NOI
Do you remember how long it took for OINP to send you a NOI after you created your profile?