sureshkp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Oct-2017
Hi All,

Did anyone receive NOI under after 2nd November announcement of "Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: now accepting applications"

Reactions: Sushant.b

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi All,

Do we need to withdraw and resubmit the express entry profile if already in the pool for 3 month to get a NOI?

Last edited:

helsayed

Jul 6, 2017
I have an important question
I've already submitted an express entry application and I got NOI from Ontario and while I'm applying for Ontario nomination I've discovered that I've mistakenly written my full name inside my last name field so currently, my name is 'Hussein Hussein Elsayed Hussein Elsayed' while it should be 'Hussein Elsayed Hussein Elsayed' and I can't change/Edit it. in my Ontario application I've written my name correctly but it still in my CIC express entry application not right. what can I do? and will this affect my status?

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I've already submitted an express entry application and I got NOI from Ontario and while I'm applying for Ontario nomination I've discovered that I've mistakenly written my full name inside my last name field so currently, my name is 'Hussein Hussein Elsayed Hussein Elsayed' while it should be 'Hussein Elsayed Hussein Elsayed' and I can't change/Edit it. in my Ontario application I've written my name correctly but it still in my CIC express entry application not right. what can I do? and will this affect my status?
When did you get your NOI?

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
hi... I would suggest to recreate the profile because when OINP opened in may-jun month I have recreated my profile and got NOI the very next day.

Vipinbabu02

Sep 10, 2017
[/If my understanding is right you can write an email to the case officer(ExpressEntry@ontario.ca) mentioning about this mistake. But before doing so I would suggest you to take any expertise advise ]

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Hi Guys,
Could you please tell me if I need to submit police clearance when I accept OINP and upload my documents online? I mean while creation of the profile or anytime before submission (within the 14 day period). Or do I need it after I get the nomination?
I will really appreciate any response regarding this.
Thanks in advance.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
You can email the error and correction on below mentioned form.

For all other changes, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form.

http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf

This form must also be used to a request a correction of a data entry error (i.e. spelling mistake) in your name or your date of birth made while registering. Note: The program will not accept requests for complete name or date of birth changes.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Guys,
Could you please tell me if I need to submit police clearance when I accept OINP and upload my documents online? I mean while creation of the profile or anytime before submission (within the 14 day period). Or do I need it after I get the nomination?
Thanks in advance.
PCC not required for OINP. Its an IRCC requirement after getting ITA.

Reactions: nilanjana

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Guys,
Thanks in advance.
Police clearance certificate is not required for OINP.
Only after you are nominated by OINP and you submit your application with IRCC, relevant PCCs will have to be attached

Reactions: nilanjana