+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

canada-dream

Aug 5, 2017
Hello Guys,

Need your help to sort out below request raised by OINP:

Please confirm the appropriate NOC to classify your duties in this role. Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting evidence that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen.

I have already provided my roles and responsibilities from one organization and remaining organizations have policy to provide RnR on letter head.
Please advice.
Maybe the noc you chose initially is not appropriate for your roles and responsibility

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Good Day Guys,
Finally got my nomination:
-NOC: 2147
-Submitted:13th July
-ADR1(Proof of nomination): 26th of July...replied in 30 mins
-Remained in submitted even after that and 4 for a long time after
-8th of August...changed to assessment
-14th of August ADR2 (working hrs to b mentioned in my current job ,although its not mentioned in all work related letters) ...replied in 8 hrs
-15th of AUGUST....DIP status
- 1 hr back (22nd of August)...Nomination

Special thanks to @anwar01 ...for the continous fruitful discussions and @BillHyatt for the focused, professional and to the point support and posts!

Guys...thats it..I think b4 the end of the month @least all candidates who submitted b4 August will get their nominations! Good luck 4 all
Congrats dude!! All the very best for your ITA and post ITA procedures. Cheers!!

Bsand1987

Aug 23, 2017
Maybe the noc you chose initially is not appropriate for your roles and responsibility

Thanks for your response but below are the job duties which my company provided me on letter head and I have filed under 2171 NOC code

1). Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs.

2). Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes,procedures and methods.

3). Testing in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.

4). Writing and maintaining test case to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.

5). Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing

Please suggest if NOC code matches 2171 job duties

Thanks

lostguy

Jan 25, 2015
Hi,

I received an NOI from Ontario on 12 May 2017. Unfortunately, I didn't register by 25th July 2017. Now ONIP is not accepting any registrations and there is a hold on further intake. My only worry is my NOI will expire in November and what if by that time they donot resume the registration. What will happen in that case ? Can I apply fro NOI again. Appreciate if someone can guide

Thanks

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi,

I received an NOI from Ontario on 12 May 2017. Unfortunately, I didn't register by 25th July 2017. Now ONIP is not accepting any registrations and there is a hold on further intake. My only worry is my NOI will expire in November and what if by that time they donot resume the registration. What will happen in that case ? Can I apply fro NOI again. Appreciate if someone can guide

Thanks
If your present NOI expires before OINP opens the stream again then I guess you have to wait for them to send you a new NOI.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi,

Thanks
We cannot apply for NOI. If it expires, you have to wait for another message until they send.

Bsand1987

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for your response but below are the job duties which my company provided me on letter head and I have filed under 2171 NOC code

1). Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs.

2). Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes,procedures and methods.

3). Testing in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.

4). Writing and maintaining test case to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.

5). Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing

Please suggest if NOC code matches 2171 job duties

Thanks

Hi Guys/ Senior members,
Please help me with this request if anyone face same situation and how I can identify correct NOC for above JD's

Thanks

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Is there any web portal where you need to apply for it? If receipt of such submission is there that is acceptable..do confirm in the forum the process.

Best of luck
For US you donot get any proof, and only option is to show the Courier receipt. We will know only when your envelope is opened and your card is charged and it take 10-12 weeks...
For Qatar.. Yes we can submit a receipt