+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Guys

I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca on 29th July 2017 to send them my Resume. I replied the same email on the same day with my CV attached but never received any acknowledgment from them. on 3rd August ( 5 days later) I sent a follow-up email to check whether they have received my CV and ask for updates on my status as it remained always as submitted. again No response!!

Yesterday, I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca stating that my profile has been withdrew due to missing document (My Reume)!!!!

I have to mention that at the time of submitting I had merged my resume at the end of my Work History PDF which seems that they never consider that!!!

I am so disappointed and just send them email explaining everything again that it was their mistake not mine but I am not sure if they reply me!!! I tried to call them and again no answer!!!

I want to know if you know any similar case and can anyone help me through this problem???

Thank you all :(

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey Guys

I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca on 29th July 2017 to send them my Resume. I replied the same email on the same day with my CV attached but never received any acknowledgment from them. on 3rd August ( 5 days later) I sent a follow-up email to check whether they have received my CV and ask for updates on my status as it remained always as submitted. again No response!!

Yesterday, I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca stating that my profile has been withdrew due to missing document (My Reume)!!!!

I have to mention that at the time of submitting I had merged my resume at the end of my Work History PDF which seems that they never consider that!!!

I am so disappointed and just send them email explaining everything again that it was their mistake not mine but I am not sure if they reply me!!! I tried to call them and again no answer!!!

I want to know if you know any similar case and can anyone help me through this problem???

Your case if 1st of this kind I have seen on forum since online application started. I think they have not received your email of additional document you sent. Is your OINP profile showing Application withdrawn?

You should email them ASAP and write all the story. I am sure they will reopen your application because you have sent the document on time.

Reactions: Lunaa

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Your case if 1st of this kind I have seen on forum since online application started. I think they have not received your email of additional document you sent. Is your OINP profile showing Application withdrawn?

You should email them ASAP and write all the story. I am sure they will reopen your application because you have sent the document on time.
unfortunately on my OINP profile , my application has been withdrawn :(

I have sent email explaining everything with screenshots but I'am afraid if they do not reply and consider my emails again :(

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hey Guys

Am sorry for your situation here. What you can do now is, mail them again on the 2 mail ids they used to mail you. Attach the mail from which you had sent your resume to them on the 29th July. Appraise them of the situation and stress them on the point that you had sent the resume as soon as they had asked for it. Please do not forget to attach your previous mail as a proof that you have fulfilled the request they had made to you, on the very same day within hours. Hope this will help. Do let us know if you receive any reply from them. God Bless!!

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hey Guys

Sorry to hear this very rare case...Did your application status remained in the awaiting information for 2 weeks when they asked for such document ? or it changed to DIP anytime between?

I think if you explained the entire case well and attached your previous mails(sending the requested document and asking for a confirmation) they will reopen ur case.

Reactions: krishna09 and Lunaa

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
unfortunately on my OINP profile , my application has been withdrawn :(

I have sent email explaining everything with screenshots but I'am afraid if they do not reply and consider my emails again :(
Maybe u mistakenly clicked on the withdraw button. Can they withdraw an application on ur behalf? They can only reject but u already gave them their request. Please calm down , I hope it gets sorted.

Reactions: Lunaa

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Am sorry for your situation here. What you can do now is, mail them again on the 2 mail ids they used to mail you. Attach the mail from which you had sent your resume to them on the 29th July. Appraise them of the situation and stress them on the point that you had sent the resume as soon as they had asked for it. Please do not forget to attach your previous mail as a proof that you have fulfilled the request they had made to you, on the very same day within hours. Hope this will help. Do let us know if you receive any reply from them. God Bless!!
thnx a lot
I will do so and let you know if sth happens..

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry to hear this very rare case...Did your application status remained in the awaiting information for 2 weeks when they asked for such document ? or it changed to DIP anytime between?

I think if you explained the entire case well and attached your previous mails(sending the requested document and asking for a confirmation) they will reopen ur case.
actually during all these weeks (from submitting on 19th july till yesterday) my status remained as SUBMITTED and never changed!! In the second email I sent them I even asked for an update on my status but ...

Reactions: MEB

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
thnx a lot
I will do so and let you know if sth happens..
Don't leave any stone unturned. You have worked very hard for it so they can't deny you like that. Fight for it and get it done asap. God be with you!! Call them 1000 times if need be. All the best and keep us posted here.

Reactions: krishna09 and Lunaa

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Maybe u mistakenly clicked on the withdraw button. Can they withdraw an application on ur behalf? They can only reject but u already gave them their request. Please calm down , I hope it gets sorted.
yes they did and I think it counts as rejected because in email it is mentioned they will refund me..

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Don't leave any stone unturned. You have worked very hard for it so they can't deny you like that. Fight for it and get it done asap. God be with you!! Call them 1000 times if need be. All the best and keep us posted here.
thx for your kind words.. lets see..

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
yes they did and I think it counts as rejected because in email it is mentioned they will refund me..
I'm really sorry about this....
They've never rejected application so far on this forum. I hope they reopen ur case and give u a second chance. Some pple were sent multiple ADR's yet not rejected. I hope it's resolved amicably. Follow pple advise and her it resolved today.... I wish u the best .

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
@anwar01 , @MEB , @HADDY , @iamxty , considering this case, do you all think that OINP has stopped being "nice" to us now? We all discussed this quite a number of times in our posts. Although its not a rejection, but its kind of weird.