+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Ontario is expected to send fresh NOI on friday. Lets hope for the best as most of us are sailing on the same boat and this friday will bring joy for us.

Today i was successful in submitting our profile for NOVA Scotia PNP under demand express entry. Hopefully i will hear some good news from NS.
Is there any way to come to know earliest when PNP demand express entry opens?

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm about to apply for OINP but my spouse's permanent address in birth certificate is different from that of in her passport. Could anyone please advise whether this would be any issue?

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I just randomly checked their site and co-incidently they were open at that time. Usually they do not make any prior announcement.
I was following NS previously, 2 months ago when they opened demand occupation catogory, they hit some technical problems then closed, after that I was visiting their website on regular basis but didn't find them open, from 2 3 days I was out of touch and they opened, took applications and closed. :(

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
I was following NS previously, 2 months ago when they opened demand occupation catogory, they hit some technical problems then closed, after that I was visiting their website on regular basis but didn't find them open, from 2 3 days I was out of touch and they opened, took applications and closed. :(
Sometimes things happen for good, it's all written when, where and how we achieve the legal goals.. So the time will come, keep trying and good luck..

Reactions: Divya15

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ontario is expected to send fresh NOI on friday. Lets hope for the best as most of us are sailing on the same boat and this friday will bring joy for us.

Today i was successful in submitting our profile for NOVA Scotia PNP under demand express entry. Hopefully i will hear some good news from NS.
Are you guessing that they would send? Good guess , hope they will do that..

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
Hello,

How much average time does Ontario take for assessing your profile and there by after that. I submitted my ONIP application on 29/06/2017 under NOC 2172(ICT). Taking into consideration Canada day off in,I know it has been been long enough before i submitted my application, but i was just curious.

Regards,
Prateek

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm about to apply for OINP but my spouse's permanent address in birth certificate is different from that of in her passport. Could anyone please advise whether this would be any issue?
Very few people live at the same address all their lives ;) Don't worry, Ontario only cares about your current address. Good luck.

Reactions: Canadian_Iam

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello,

How much average time does Ontario take for assessing your profile and there by after that. I submitted my ONIP application on 29/06/2017 under NOC 2172(ICT). Taking into consideration Canada day off in,I know it has been been long enough before i submitted my application, but i was just curious.

Regards,
Prateek
It's been one month 5 days since I submitted my application.

The processing time is different for different people.

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
There are a few steps here:
1. Appeal to SPF on their website to issue a PCC
2. Once the appeal is approved. Fill up the online PCC request form and pay the fees
3. There is an acknowledgment generted once the request is submitted. With this acknowledgment get finger printing done in your country of residence.
4. Send the Harf copy of finger prints and acknowledgement to SPF for processing.
For step 1, to make an appeal, do we need the letter from CIC stating that PCC is required for immigration purpose. Is it enough if we attach the nomination letter from Ontario?
They also need scanned copies of biometrics i.e. fingerprints. From where can we get this? Is there any specific place from where we need to get this?
Altogether how much time does it take to get PCC