Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
When this duplicate should be requested? I haven't created my OINP profile yet. I'm collecting documents.
Create profile first... As you submit your application, request for sending ECA for OINP as well.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks @Wandering Mind

The thing is, Pay slips are on plain paper but have company logo and stamp on all of these. I wouldn't be able to show last salary transaction in the bank statement as the company collapsed financially (that's what they said, however, they are still functional) and they never paid me my last salary along with many other months. Luckily, second last salary (Before the month of notice period) and the first few salaries are there in the bank statement. I do have the pay slips for all of them. The job was in Gulf region so no tax documents.

I did my first job in Pakistan, the income tax is deducted automatically before the salary is processed into our accounts. The first two salaries I revieved were in cash, because I did not have any bank account by then, and the amount wasn't enough on which income tax could be charged (I joined as an intern). I do have it all on paper on pay slips. My bank statement starts from the third month of my employment and income tax was charged from this point on.

Please share your opinion on these scenarios. I appreciate your support :)
I think you should explain your situation to Ontario in an LOE. Include whatever payslips you have and explain why you don't have the rest.

All the best.

Reactions: fahadsheikh

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think you should explain your situation to Ontario in an LOE. Include whatever payslips you have and explain why you don't have the rest.

All the best.
Thanks @Wandering Mind, I will do that.
Yoe are a champion :)

I have IELTS test scheduled on 29th of this month. I hope I can improve upto CLB9 in all modules. Won't be needing the OINP then as score will cross 430 (I hope I can score CLB9, listening hammers me down everytime). I, however, now have a peace of mind because I can use Ontario NOI as a plan B.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks @Wandering Mind, I will do that.
Yoe are a champion :)

I have IELTS test scheduled on 29th of this month. I hope I can improve upto CLB9 in all modules. Won't be needing the OINP then as score will cross 430 (I hope I can score CLB9, listening hammers me down everytime). I, however, now have a peace of mind because I can use Ontario NOI as a plan B.
All the best!

Reactions: fahadsheikh

ajaxsurya

May 24, 2017
Hi all,

Could you add me to the watz app group : +4407450246067.
My CRS 416. Received NOI from Ontario in June and planning to apply this month.

Also can you guys provide any advise or format for writing the following letters:

1. Intent to Reside in Ontario
2. An explanation of why your passport could not be renewed at the time of the application. ( This is mentioned on page 42 of application guide Human Capital Priorities).

I received NOI in June and planning to apply this week.

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi all,

Could you add me to the watz app group : +4407450246067.
My CRS 416. Received NOI from Ontario in June and planning to apply this month.

Also can you guys provide any advise or format for writing the following letters:

1. Intent to Reside in Ontario
2. An explanation of why your passport could not be renewed at the time of the application. ( This is mentioned on page 42 of application guide Human Capital Priorities).

I received NOI in June and planning to apply this week.

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you
There's no fixed format for writing the intent to reside in Ontario letter.

Just think about what is important to you when it comes to living and working in Ontario - for example, do some research about employment opportunities for yourself (and/or your spouse) and/or education opportunities if you have any children.

Good luck.

ajaxsurya

May 24, 2017
There's no fixed format for writing the intent to reside in Ontario letter.

Just think about what is important to you when it comes to living and working in Ontario - for example, do some research about employment opportunities for yourself (and/or your spouse) and/or education opportunities if you have any children.

Good luck.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Can you advise on the letter required regarding why the passport was not renewed at the time of application? I am an Indian citizen working in UK. My passport expires in Feb 2018. The embassy here takes 6 - 8 weeks minimum for renewal. My fear was if I get an ITA and my passport is under renewal I may loose valuable time. Hence I did not renew before submitting application and plan to renew it after final application. Will this reason be sufficient.

Thank you in advance :) .

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Thanks for your prompt reply.
Can you advise on the letter required regarding why the passport was not renewed at the time of application? I am an Indian citizen working in UK. My passport expires in Feb 2018. The embassy here takes 6 - 8 weeks minimum for renewal. My fear was if I get an ITA and my passport is under renewal I may loose valuable time. Hence I did not renew before submitting application and plan to renew it after final application. Will this reason be sufficient.

Thank you in advance :) .
I don't know anything about how to write the letter required for why the passport was not renewed at the time of application. But your reason seems valid, so go ahead and write that in you letter. Good luck.

Reactions: ajaxsurya

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
My CRS score is 361. NOC 2175 - Web developers. I created my profile afresh yesterday hoping to receive a NOI. But, did not get one. Any one has any suggestions. Thanks
I am also Waiting.

friendsgurpreet

Jun 30, 2017
Please Help -- I ordered my duplicate report for OINP and did not received an email from WES. The payment was successful and order summary was shown. However in my order list the order is not present. WES's support is down due to website maintenance :eek:

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Please Help -- I ordered my duplicate report for OINP and did not received an email from WES. The payment was successful and order summary was shown. However in my order list the order is not present. WES's support is down due to website maintenance :eek:
Why are you ordering a duplicate report?

Don't you have PDF which they sent?