+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

jayyy2015

Mar 24, 2017
Hello admin,

could you please add my number in the whatsapp group for OINP Masters application feb 2017.

my number is +919586273301

Thanks

guys i submitted my application on march 1st, 2017 and now its under assessment for the past week, hoping for the best :)

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
vgautam said:
Submitted my application on March 3rd.
Status is "submitted"

Anyone with the same timeline?
Even I have submitted my application on 3rd March. Status is "Submitted"

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys I no longer manager MAster Stream Watsapp - quit the group as I am not eligible anyhow :)

However, I still have OINP HCPS So please if you want to be added - i am happy to help just leave your request "ADD ME" - dont share your number in public domain.

Sholly10

Feb 28, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys I no longer manager MAster Stream Watsapp - quit the group as I am not eligible anyhow :)

However, I still have OINP HCPS So please if you want to be added - i am happy to help just leave your request "ADD ME" - dont share your number in public domain.

ADD ME to OINP HCPS. Thanks

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,
I have current EE profile score of 427 and has not received any OINP Human Capital NOI, can you please advise if recreating the EE profile will help me get a NOI?

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Advise,

my existing EE profile is created by my Immi Consultant with a CRS of 427, now I have noticed that for Ontario Human Capital programme, it may help to re-create my EE profile for getting NOI.

can I have another profile created by me, if any profile selected, I can withdraw the other. Consultant want to charge another 900 Dollar to do the same- Greedy ;D

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
ExpatingSinceLong said:
Need Advise,

my existing EE profile is created by my Immi Consultant with a CRS of 427, now I have noticed that for Ontario Human Capital programme, it may help to re-create my EE profile for getting NOI.

can I have another profile created by me, if any profile selected, I can withdraw the other. Consultant want to charge another 900 Dollar to do the same- Greedy ;D
Yes you can do that..

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
nostartnoend said:
Anyone's status under master stream changes from Decision in Progress to the next step?
If so how long does it take?

Thx
Has your status changed from "Submitted"? You are under master stream right? My status has not changed since Feb 21st... I am under master stream.

rose99

Nov 20, 2016
Question Regarding OINP:

For the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream (OHCP)

- Do EE applicants receive the "Notification of Interest" instantly as soon as they enter EE pool and meet OHCP requirements?

- My CRS is 400+ but not competitive enough for regular EE/ITA draw. Provincial nomination will help me a lot but I am not quite sure if it's something I can rely on 100%. - I am aware that there's additional $1500 fees after accepting the nomination but does it worth the scarification? Is there a reason my OINP application could be rejected given that I have satisfied all OHCP requirements?

Your answer will help me a lot!!! Please share your thoughts.

Thank you

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
rose99 said:
Question Regarding OINP:

For the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream (OHCP)

- Do EE applicants receive the "Notification of Interest" instantly as soon as they enter EE pool and meet OHCP requirements?

- My CRS is 400+ but not competitive enough for regular EE/ITA draw. Provincial nomination will help me a lot but I am not quite sure if it's something I can rely on 100%. - I am aware that there's additional $1500 fees after accepting the nomination but does it worth the scarification? Is there a reason my OINP application could be rejected given that I have satisfied all OHCP requirements?

Your answer will help me a lot!!! Please share your thoughts.

Thank you
OINP has sent NOIs to newly created profiles in the first round. Some have got it on the very next day of creating EE Account. But for now OINP has stopped sending the NOIs. You will have to wait for the 2nd round.

$1500 has to be paid when you are submitting the application. It is not after accepting the nomination.

I don't see any chances of rejection if you satisfy all the criteria that they have mentioned. I have also read in some posts that they come back to you if they need any clarifications / additional documents.

Hope this helps. Good luck