+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Applicants 2014

kleun28

Oct 12, 2015
Good day,

I came to Canada in 2007 and did a 4 year bachelor degree in Finance and after applied and received a 3 year work permit. Unfortunately in those 3 years I was unable to find an work in my field of study and left Canada in 2014. I am interested in returning to Canada to pursue my MBA in Ontario and afterwards I wish to send in an application under the OINP Master's Stream. I know that I would not be eligible for another work permit because I already got a 3 year work permit from my undergraduate degree.

So what are some of the things I should be aware of before I enroll into a MBA program, I'd like to know that I meet all the eligibility requirements under the ONIP.
Would I need to Canada after my MBA program and apply from the outside or can I change my status to visitor ?

Thanks

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
Feb2004 said:
Hi Amrinder,
Have you already landed or your application is still under process?
I am not sure what do you mean by landed. But I applied from within Canada in International Students Masters Category without job offer. Due to some problem with the docs, they returned my application in two. Applied again with corrected ones. And then got the PNP. I am talking about Ontario PNP. Now federal is in process. Waiting for AOR.

Amrinder