+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Applicants 2013

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
gambler_2006 said:
I'll make it clear to everyone how it goes.. All applicants who file their case and are approved have started to get certificates. Each and everyone would be getting in few weeks but it all depends because some cases have been approved and some are in process but it does not mean that they are going to hold the certificates of people who are approved for few weeks just because of the entry order.
So this is a good news, we all should expect in next two weeks maximum.
Yur msg makes me feel much better,, Thxx :) :) :)

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
harman89 said:
Hey I received my package two days earlier and today they replied to my msg on fb that you will receive ur certificate in few weeks,... lol
;), Coordination issue.

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
harman89 said:
Hey I received my package two days earlier and today they replied to my msg on fb that you will receive ur certificate in few weeks,... lol
How do they send the package? I mean, by canada post or UPS or ...?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
I'll make it clear to everyone how it goes.. All applicants who file their case and are approved have started to get certificates. Each and everyone would be getting in few weeks but it all depends because some cases have been approved and some are in process but it does not mean that they are going to hold the certificates of people who are approved for few weeks just because of the entry order.
So this is a good news, we all should expect in next two weeks maximum.
"Some have been approved and some in process"

I don't understand. All of us here have been told that ours are approved.

By what u said, does that mean, of all approved cases, some of their certificates have been ready, others have not?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
hebyx said:
I heard from my friend that it was by regular mail in a large envelope.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonbow2010 said:
I heard from my friend that it was by regular mail in a large envelope.

Quote from: hebyx on February 21, 2014, 09:26:53 pm

Purolator
hmmm....now dat sounds quite contradictory.. ;)

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
I mean to say cases on whom decision have been taken. There are many cases from 2013 on which decision are still not taken and they are from june or july 2013.

moonbow2010 said:
"Some have been approved and some in process"

I don't understand. All of us here have been told that ours are approved.

By what u said, does that mean, of all approved cases, some of their certificates have been ready, others have not?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
I mean to say cases on whom decision have been taken. There are many cases from 2013 on which decision are still not taken and they are from june or july 2013.
I am disappointed. Does that mean we can't trust what the receptionist said. When I called, she always told me that ur case has been approved.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
This means your case is approved. Even i am told my case is approved but i did not get it till yet. But hopefully next two weeks we would be getting it.

moonbow2010 said:
I am disappointed. Does that mean we can't trust what the receptionist said. When I called, she always told me that ur case has been approved.

juliabear

Oct 7, 2013
It great to see that many have their "packages" or approvals already but did anyone here apply under the foreign worker stream? As they have asked me for so many supporting documents since September 2013 and they still want more.
My permit expired so I had to leave at the end of last year and return back to my home country, I am in the process of applying for another work permit cause I didn't get it when I tried when I was still in Canada. I am applying again for another work permit now but since they are asking for proof of my "legal status in Canada" I am assuming that it means I have to have a work permit now, does this mean that because I don't have this they will reject my application?? :'(

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
juliabear said:
It great to see that many have their "packages" or approvals already but did anyone here apply under the foreign worker stream? As they have asked me for so many supporting documents since September 2013 and they still want more.
My permit expired so I had to leave at the end of last year and return back to my home country, I am in the process of applying for another work permit cause I didn't get it when I tried when I was still in Canada. I am applying again for another work permit now but since they are asking for proof of my "legal status in Canada" I am assuming that it means I have to have a work permit now, does this mean that because I don't have this they will reject my application?? :'(
Can u apply for a visitor record? Will that be faster than ur WP application. Do mention in ur application that u are waiting for your PNP decision.

You may want to try contacting the PNP office and provide them with the proof that you are applying for a WP or a visitor record.

Don't give up communicating with them. As far as I know that the visitor is also considered as a valid status.

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
Hi I am new just checking anyone in here applied for Ontario PNP through PGWP through international student stream ?, or is it everyone here in under masters degree stream ,? I am currently doing a 1yr post graduate course at Humber College and i want to know which is the best route ?, i hear some people just do two separate 1 year post graduate programs so they can get 2 year PGWP and apply for PR after however this is costly I have 13 years experience in banking in my country and have my degree already. what determines a good score for nomination etc.. thanks

juliabear

Oct 7, 2013
I don't know what a visitor record is and have no idea how to apply to get one, if it is through CIC again then I don't think it be any faster as I have already applied for my WP. But thank you for the advice I will contact them and let them know of my situation and hopefully they will be understanding of my situation.

moonbow2010 said:
Can u apply for a visitor record? Will that be faster than ur WP application. Do mention in ur application that u are waiting for your PNP decision.

You may want to try contacting the PNP office and provide them with the proof that you are applying for a WP or a visitor record.

Don't give up communicating with them. As far as I know that the visitor is also considered as a valid status.