+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Applicants 2013

Big Boy

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
I believe last years quota was even less than what they had this year. For next year government has an allocation of 46,800 for PNP category. This number will be allocated among all the provinces, however SK, AB, MB and BC gets the biggest allocation quota. It's my hope that next year we shall get a bigger chunk of allocations compared to previous years. Let see...

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big Boy said:
I believe last years quota was even less than what they had this year. For next year government has an allocation of 46,800 for PNP category. This number will be allocated among all the provinces, however SK, AB, MB and BC gets the biggest allocation quota. It's my hope that next year we shall get a bigger chunk of allocations compared to previous years. Let see...
yup..u r rite....last years quota was less than this year..but i heard from a OPNP rep. that they r expecting extra nomination quota this year....i really hope they get it soon.. :)

bomboy

Nov 7, 2013
shimnui1
Application received at Ontario PNP office: 30 August 2013
File created and request for additional documents: 05 September 2013
By this do you mean your employer filed his pre-approval application on 30 August 2013 or do you mean you filed the nominee application on 30 August 2013?

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bomboy said:
shimnui1
Application received at Ontario PNP office: 30 August 2013
File created and request for additional documents: 05 September 2013
By this do you mean your employer filed his pre-approval application on 30 August 2013 or do you mean you filed the nominee application on 30 August 2013?
I applied thru the masters graduate stream and it is the application filing date..

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
shimnui1 said:
I applied thru the masters graduate stream and it is the application filing date..
Hi,
I plan to apply in the PNP-O Masters stream. I have yet to take the IELTS exam. Can I submit the application without the IELTS result?
Will I be in queue then? I plan to take the exam in mid-Jan.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb2004 said:
Hi,
I plan to apply in the PNP-O Masters stream. I have yet to take the IELTS exam. Can I submit the application without the IELTS result?
Will I be in queue then? I plan to take the exam in mid-Jan.
Hi,

ur application won't be considered complete unless and until u provide all the required documents as listed in checklist..so, better take ielts and then submit ur complete application..

Big Boy

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
bomboy said:
anyone applying thru the "international student with a job offer category"?

I already applied through "International Student With a Job Offer", you can check my time line on the first page. Any questions feel free to ask.

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Actually the Ontario PNP can't be blamed for such a low quota of 1300. The quota for PNP is determined by the Federal govt. and they have the final say in this matter. However, Ontario PNP has been constantly demanding the Federal govt to increase this quota, in fact they have demanded from the Federal govt to raise it to at least 5000 for 2014. So, let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!

I sent my application package to Ontario PNP on Nov 19th, it was received at their end on Nov 20th. Next few months are going to be LONG for me!

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameet747 said:
Actually the Ontario PNP can't be blamed for such a low quota of 1300. The quota for PNP is determined by the Federal govt. and they have the final say in this matter. However, Ontario PNP has been constantly demanding the Federal govt to increase this quota, in fact they have demanded from the Federal govt to raise it to at least 5000 for 2014. So, let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!

I sent my application package to Ontario PNP on Nov 19th, it was received at their end on Nov 20th. Next few months are going to be LONG for me!
yes buddy, it applies to all of us.. ???

juliabear

Oct 7, 2013
Yep a long wait for all of us, but has anyone here applied for the "worker PNP route" because they have asked for so many supporting documents a second time this past October. Did anyone else get asked to provide more documents? I queried this and they said it just means its being processed at a higher level but does anyone have any idea how many "levels" of processing there is before they make a decision?

The whole 90 days is just out the window so I have no idea how much longer we have to wait.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juliabear said:
Yep a long wait for all of us, but has anyone here applied for the "worker PNP route" because they have asked for so many supporting documents a second time this past October. Did anyone else get asked to provide more documents? I queried this and they said it just means its being processed at a higher level but does anyone have any idea how many "levels" of processing there is before they make a decision?

The whole 90 days is just out the window so I have no idea how much longer we have to wait.
hi juliabear, although I applied via the masters stream but still they asked to submit many other documents in september, some of which I already submitted with my original application and when I called them up, they say they misplaced that document :eek: :eek:..so I had to send again..awfulness at its height. :eek:.and few days back I just called them up they say they might start issuing the nominations towards the end of january and that also they aren't sure..now it seems $1500 was not worth this service ??? ???..

hopefully some good news comes up soon for us.. :)

keep posted..

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
shimnui1 said:
guys..got any update on Ontario PNP 2013??
After a long wait, now my application status has been changed to "In Process" from Application Received. They received my application on July 18 and I did my medical on Sept 26. Any idea, how long is it going to take approximately? What is the next step? When they will ask me to pay my RRPF? Please share your experience. Thanks.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shifat said:
After a long wait, now my application status has been changed to "In Process" from Application Received. They received my application on July 18 and I did my medical on Sept 26. Any idea, how long is it going to take approximately? What is the next step? When they will ask me to pay my RRPF? Please share your experience. Thanks.
Hi shifat,

thanks for ur input however this post is for the first and initial step towards PNP where we need to apply to the provincial govt. to obtain our nomination.. :)