+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario General Draw - March 02, 2021

ratata25

Mar 3, 2021
I received an invitation to apply for OINP on the 2nd of February and a few days later I accepted the invitation but I have yet to upload all the document requirements. In the meantime, my profile expired on the 27th of February and I created another one the very next day. Today, I received the OINP invitation again on my new profile.

My question is, can I withdraw my incomplete OINP application against the OINP invitation that I received last month and recreate another OINP profile and accept the OINP invitation that I received today.
How do you accept the invitation? I thought it was mainly filing the e-application

dk.real3025

Mar 6, 2021
Are you even aware of what is happening with Express Entry with regards to FSW and outland candidates?
Can you please throw some light on this? What is happening with the Express Entry draws for FSW? When is it expected to happen next and what are the expected cut-offs going to be, going by the recent draws, PNP invitation cutoffs, etc.?

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
OINP General Draw Update March 2, 2021

Notifications of interest issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:
  • receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

CRS Score: 463 to 467
Number of Invites: 754

The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
  • 0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0125 Other business services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1112 Financial and investment analysts
  • 1121 Human resources professionals
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
Hi All ,

I had a couple of questions with regard to the NOI I received on March 2 2021

1 ) What should I be selecting my Education as under the education section ? I have completed my MBA (Post graduate Diploma 1 year as per WES) & BCOM (bachelor’s degree as per WES )

2 ) I have the reference letter for my previous job which ( NOC 1112) as per the IRCC format but for my current job I do not have a reference letter.
For my current job (NOC 0111) I have a interview scheduled mail with JD attached, Offer letter, employment letter only stating my date of joining and designation and pay stubs. What should I do ?

Also I have received the NOI coz of the NOC code 112

Thanks in advance

saf1nitros

Feb 16, 2021
For OINP application, all 10 years of your work experience is required. This is mandatory.
Hello thanx for the info. In my case i have a Work Experience where it will be difficult for me to get a reference letter. I was planning to include this experience in my personal history in EE FSW application. However in OINP the rules seems different. At this stage should i give up OINP or is there any way?

shoyeb666

Jan 9, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have a different issue here. I got NOI for NOC 0124 but I am currently working with this NOC for the past 1 and a half year. Before that, two of my previous experiences were under NOC 5121. Will it be a problem?

And one more thing, can I just copy-paste my job roles and responsibilities from my Reference Letters to my Resume?

jaimy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hi all, I have received NOI from Ontario on March 2, 2021. My current CRS score is 463. WES didn't count my MBA as Masters. So I lost 7 points there. But I have applied for IQAS (which is still in the stage of waiting for transcripts even though my documents have reached there on December 21). I didn't include my spouse as accompanying in my EE profile. But, we processed my husband's ECA and we got his WES evaluation. Now he is planning to write IELTS next week. But I didn't include his details in my EE profile yet. In between, I got this NOI from Ontario. I have the following doubt. Am sorry if this is repetitive.
1. I can include my spouse as accompanying in my OINP application. But I won't include him in the EE profile. I hope that I will get my IQAS evaluation before June, which will increase my score from 463 to 470. At that point in time, I will add my spouse's details in my EE profile as accompanying and I am sure that our score will fall in the range of 463-467 (the cut-off range for which I got NOI). This is because I need to ensure that our score falls in the cut-off range. Is this fine?? Will it create any impact on my EE profile (even though I add my spouse before getting the nomination)?
2. I write IELTS again and try to achieve CLB10 which will increase my points from 463 to 469 and then I will add my spouse's details which will make our score falls in the range between 463-467. Also, then I will update the EE profile that the spouse is accompanying with me. Then I will submit the OINP application.

Which one is better?

Please advise. I am really confused.

Last edited:

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello thanx for the info. In my case i have a Work Experience where it will be difficult for me to get a reference letter. I was planning to include this experience in my personal history in EE FSW application. However in OINP the rules seems different. At this stage should i give up OINP or is there any way?
Submit notarized reference letter from your senior colleague or manager.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi All ,

I had a couple of questions with regard to the NOI I received on March 2 2021

1 ) What should I be selecting my Education as under the education section ? I have completed my MBA (Post graduate Diploma 1 year as per WES) & BCOM (bachelor’s degree as per WES )

2 ) I have the reference letter for my previous job which ( NOC 1112) as per the IRCC format but for my current job I do not have a reference letter.
For my current job (NOC 0111) I have a interview scheduled mail with JD attached, Offer letter, employment letter only stating my date of joining and designation and pay stubs. What should I do ?

Also I have received the NOI coz of the NOC code 112

Thanks in advance
1. Fill as per your ECA report.
2. Attach your available documents and explain this scenario in LOE.

Reactions: Rohan99

saf1nitros

Feb 16, 2021
Submit notarized reference letter from your senior colleague or manager.
Kindly explain. Did you mean to get a notarized reference letter from senior colleague/ manager from my previous work where i am unable to get a reference letter from HR? Although i have the employment contract and past records of Bank Statement (Bank Account closed after i left job). Will this help?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Kindly explain. Did you mean to get a notarized reference letter from senior colleague/ manager from my previous work where i am unable to get a reference letter from HR? Although i have the employment contract and past records of Bank Statement (Bank Account closed after i left job). Will this help?
That's a right understanding, submit notarized reference letter from senior colleague/manager where you're unable to get a reference letter from HR.

saf1nitros

Feb 16, 2021
That's a right understanding, submit notarized reference letter from senior colleague/manager where you're unable to get a reference letter from HR.
I understand so far. Some of my senior colleagues are not working in that organization any more. They have moved to different companies. Will their reference letter work? Although the reference letters will be in white pages (not letterheads as they belong to a different organization now).

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
I understand so far. Some of my senior colleagues are not working in that organization any more. They have moved to different companies. Will their reference letter work? Although the reference letters will be in white pages (not letterheads as they belong to a different organization now).
Yeah I too got the same situation...

However with the first company I worked they won’t provide me a reference letter and also all
My previous colleagues have quit .. how do I show it in OINP as they have a specific question about las they years history.. also I have not mentioned about the first Job in EE profile .. please suggest

Angel_Pari

May 13, 2021
Dear Guys,

I had received NOI from OINP on 2nd March 2021 and had applied for it. Can we all start a thread mentioning timeline of our application which can guide us all for nomination status?

My application timeline is appended below for forum's use and I'll keep it updated going forward for any change.

CRS 464
OINP NOI received => 2nd March 2021
Submitted Stage => 28th March 2021 (application submitted date)
Assessment Stage => 6th May 2021
Decision in Progress Stage => 10th May 2021
Next Update Awaited

Request if everyone can share their status and keep the forum updated. This can help us to keep our anxiety levels moderate during our OINP and IRCC application process.

Reactions: taurus22

Anulikammeka

May 23, 2021
Dear Guys,

I had received NOI from OINP on 2nd March 2021 and had applied for it. Can we all start a thread mentioning timeline of our application which can guide us all for nomination status?

My application timeline is appended below for forum's use and I'll keep it updated going forward for any change.

CRS 464
OINP NOI received => 2nd March 2021
Submitted Stage => 28th March 2021 (application submitted date)
Assessment Stage => 6th May 2021
Decision in Progress Stage => 10th May 2021
Next Update Awaited

Request if everyone can share their status and keep the forum updated. This can help us to keep our anxiety levels moderate during our OINP and IRCC application process.
Which noc?