+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintan_155 said:
Hello All,

Today I received communication from Srilanka embassy.

They are asking
1) RPRF to be paid at New delhi & receipt to be sent to Srilanka.
2) Form IMM5669 for spouse
3) Form IMM5669 for self
4) Employment history for self
5) Post secondary degree diploma for self & spouse
6) Proof of fund CAD$10000
7) Form IMM5562

Along with above mail a separate mail for the Medical for all applicants.

I am in Canada & spouse, children are in India.
Q) NDVO is not sending receipt soon. what to do?
Q) Educational & Employment already sent while PR as well as in Work permit so why one more time? Is there any other option?
Q) Can I send Previous Medical reports?
Q) Can I show Canadian bank balance along with Indian fund?
Send Copies ( You may get them Notarized ) of Documents to them unless they specifically ask for Originals .

Q) NDVO is not sending receipt soon. what to do?
Do not worry, NDVO does not send reciept for RPRF, I paid fees in June 2013 and still i have not got that receipt. Send photocopy of that Draft ( which you sent to NDVO as RPRF fees ) to Srilanka office and tell them that you paid this RPRF fees and awaiting reciept from NDVO, you will send them the same if NDVO send your RPRF fees receipt , Ask them to please verify in the system if that fees is credited towards your application.
Q) Educational & Employment already sent while PR as well as in Work permit so why one more time? Is there any other option?
Send them copies of these documents. May be they love to collect paper so that they can sell it to Raddi walla :)
Q) Can I send Previous Medical reports?
If your family did not appear for OWP medical exam then get their examination done in India. If you alone or your family has already completed medical exams as part of OWP then Yes send them copy of your Medical reports from your WP Application. Mention your Name/ Doctor's office / Place / IME Number ( Immigration Medical Exam Number from your Work Permit Medical Exam Form ) / Fees Payment Receipt etc... .
Q) Can I show Canadian bank balance along with Indian fund?
Yes funds from Canadian + Indian Bank accounts should be accepted by them and they should sum up-to the required fund limits as proof of funds.

Currency Conversion Rate Website : Bank of Canada.

http://www.bankofcanada.ca/rates/exchange/daily-converter/

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi all,
I am in Canada on OWP ,I want to apply for OWP for my husband now online,one of requirements is a proof medical exam? I only have the medical exam application that i received from the visa office, contains the barcode and the application number, is this what they mean ?.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi all,
I am in Canada on OWP ,I want to apply for OWP for my husband now online,one of requirements is a proof medical exam? I only have the medical exam application that i received from the visa office, contains the barcode and the application number, is this what they mean ?.
Hi Hadeel1234,

Are they asking for medical exam of your husband or yours ? In the past 1 year duration if your husband ever appeared for CIC medical exam for his Canadian OWP or PR application you may send them this Medical Exam information . Attach Doctor's Name / Address / Place of Examination / IME Number ( Immigration Medical Exam Number from His Work Permit / PR Medical Exam Form ) / Fees Payment Receipt etc... as proof of his medical examination.

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
O_Canada said:
Hi Hadeel1234,

Are they asking for medical exam of your husband or yours ? In the past 1 year duration if your husband ever appeared for CIC medical exam for his Canadian OWP or PR application you may send them this Medical Exam information . Attach Doctor's Name / Address / Place of Examination / IME Number ( Immigration Medical Exam Number from your Work Permit Medical Exam Form ) / Fees Payment Receipt etc... as proof of his medical examination.
Hi O_canada
Thanks for your usual cooperation to answer our questions ,
Actually I can not upload more than one document for each requirement when going with online applications, My husban already took the medical exam but we got no result back , the result was sent to the visa office directly , anyway I uploaded the empty form that we received to do the medical exam that shows the number of the application and barcode , hope it is the correct one , many thaks

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi O_canada
Thanks for your usual cooperation to answer our questions ,
Actually I can not upload more than one document for each requirement when going with online applications, My husban already took the medical exam but we got no result back , the result was sent to the visa office directly , anyway I uploaded the empty form that we received to do the medical exam that shows the number of the application and barcode , hope it is the correct one , many thaks
Hi Hadeel1234,

You are welcome, its my pleasure to help fellow forum members when ever I am able to answer their questions.

Yes usually we do not get medical results, they are directly sent to CIC. Yes the one with the Application Number and Barcode should be fine, I am sure that form has IME Number on that and that is the key to search your husband's medical results in CIC's E-Medical examination system.

Fyi... when you want to upload more than one document through one file then you can Create one PDF files of all of those documents by scanning / combining multiple pages into one and then you can upload that single PDF file. I believe there is a file size limit of 4 MB , so you need to use some software ( Adobe Acrobat Distiller etc... ) to compress the PDF file size if it exceeds more than 4 MB.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Hi All,

Is there anyone who have not yet received refund for their application.. I requested in Apr 2013 and till date I have not received this.. send them couple of reminders but no response, any guess how much time it takes

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
rp_tp said:
Hi All,

Is there anyone who have not yet received refund for their application.. I requested in Apr 2013 and till date I have not received this.. send them couple of reminders but no response, any guess how much time it takes
I submitted in Feb 2013, but still no update.

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Has anyone here who got their PR, got any personal interview request?

How much chance is there for in person interviews now a days?

Thanks

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Is anyone files getting processed from Colombo or it just transferred for faster processing and then no update.. if processed would appreciate feedback on actions they did after sending medical and time lines too

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
rp_tp said:
Is anyone files getting processed from Colombo or it just transferred for faster processing and then no update.. if processed would appreciate feedback on actions they did after sending medical and time lines too
Hi rp_tp,

Refer my previous post on Page: 176 last thread. After transferring file to Srilanka, I received mail asking list of documents. Medical requests for me & dependents have also been triggered at the same time.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintan_155 said:
Hi rp_tp,

Refer my previous post on Page: 176 last thread. After transferring file to Srilanka, I received mail asking list of documents. Medical requests for me & dependents have also been triggered at the same time.
@ Chintan_155 ,

May I ask when did you complete your medicals in India during year 2013 for OWP ?

I completed my Medicals in Feb 2013 for OWP , and today CIC has sent me an e-mail to complete medical for myself and all the dependents once again. I am trying to understand if my medical is about to expire in Feb 2014 that is why they are requesting new medicals or its just a general routine for Srilanka Office to send new medical requests without checking their e-Medical system to find current medical records for people who are listed in PR application and have completed a medical exam for OWP in last 12 months ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi all
I want to apply for Health insurance using the job offer letter , but i did not tell my employer that I am going to do that , do you think I should tell before applying to the OHIP ?

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi all
I want to apply for Health insurance using the job offer letter , but i did not tell my employer that I am going to do that , do you think I should tell before applying to the OHIP ?
No you shouldn't because it's your right.

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
O_Canada said:
@ Chintan_155 ,

May I ask when did you complete your medicals in India during year 2013 for OWP ?

I completed my Medicals in Feb 2013 for OWP , and today CIC has sent me an e-mail to complete medical for myself and all the dependents once again. I am trying to understand if my medical is about to expire in Feb 2014 that is why they are requesting new medicals or its just a general routine for Srilanka Office to send new medical requests without checking their e-Medical system to find current medical records for people who are listed in PR application and have completed a medical exam for OWP in last 12 months ?
Hi O_Canada,

I did my medical for OWP in June-13.
It seems general routine mail without checking the system.

Even I received medical mails for me & my dependents. Then I sent a mail to them describing that myself & my dependents already undergone medical in Jun-13. Then Do we require it again?

Surprisingly, within a week period they replied that "Since you have completed medical examinations under your temporay visa applications and is valid until June 2014, you and your dependents need not undergo medical examinations at the moment. If required we will advise you.". This is what exactly they replied.

I sent medical receipts along with the other documents asked by them. It seems that Srilanka office doesn't ask passport (unlike NDVO) until they finalize the case.

In your case, instead of Jun-13 it will be Feb-13 if I'm not wrong.
I hope this will be very precious information for all the forum members.