+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Hi All,

I have been granted PR from NDVO and have received my passports with the visa stamped and confirmation letters for myself and dependents. Now you can ask me question as I will be in a better position to answer. Planning to go in the month of April 2014. They have given time till May 2014. Guide me if I am planning right. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks all for your support.

Prabjot

canguypnp

Mar 14, 2013
Prabjot79 said:
Hi All,

I have been granted PR from NDVO and have received my passports with the visa stamped and confirmation letters for myself and dependents. Now you can ask me question as I will be in a better position to answer. Planning to go in the month of April 2014. They have given time till May 2014. Guide me if I am planning right. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks all for your support.

Prabjot
Congrats Prabjot...
After how many days you got your passports back after your status was changed to 'decision made'

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Thanks CanGuyPnp

Immigration officer called me on 31st Oct 2013 and also apologized for delay (for which I was surprised) and also informed me that they have given me PR visa and my passports were stamped on 6th November 2013 and I got them on 12th November by mail. Status changed to in-process on 31st Oct and decision made on 3rd November. And it is still the same.

Immigration officer talked to me at length and was indirectly taking my interview on phone. It lasted for around 25 minutes and she talked about sports, weather, my city Amritsar and Gurgaon where I have lived, also about my father and my family. She did not let me feel as if a stranger is calling me. We laughed together as well.

She asked me "How excited you are about going to Canada". May be she wanted to know am I really interested in after so many years of wait, if not then they might not give me visa. Remember they also scanned my facebook account to know the kind of person I am. So keep your facebook account clean. (This is a new verification step that they have started, as she told me they did it to know more about me, So keep your facebook account updated and clean, I was surprised when she told me about the number of friends that I have currently). And finally she said..."Canada Welcomes You, and thank you for choosing Canada". It was a bit funny as well. As she asked who is present right now in your family as she wanted to talk to them as well. My father was at home and she asked him few basic questions about me and my family. like their names and ages.

I am thankful to God for this and to all those who helped me in this forum to answer my questions.
Best of luck to all of you.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dear Prabjot79 ...

ALLAH aap ko mubarak karay .. very happy to read your post.. May Allah bless you and your family to the journey to Canada.....

please share the following things..

1) from where did you apply?
2) are you PNP candidate?
3) when you received first AOR?
4) when you received 2nd AOR?
5) Did they ask you any additional document after send or before AORs?
6) after first AOR when did you receive 2nd AOR
7) after 2nd AOR when they sent you medical?
8) after medical when they asked you PASSPORT?
9) what is your NOC?
10) when they received files initially for PNP case
11) and please share the email addresses from which they sent you AORs and medical and passport request . please so that we keen an eye on those email addresses

i know it would take time but please try to answer above mentioned questions. plese

please if you have additional information you would like to give us it would be honored for us.

BEST OF LUCK

THANK YOU

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Thanks a ton Zain...
Here are your answers...
1) from where did you apply? ---- New Delhi India
2) are you PNP candidate?-----FSW PILOT BACKLOG REDUCTION - PNP Ontario Nomination
3) when you received first AOR? - ----- 3rd Feb 2013
4) when you received 2nd AOR?------- 16 March 2013
5) Did they ask you any additional document after send or before AORs? Yes - 27th Aug 2013
6) after first AOR when did you receive 2nd AOR --- refer question 3 and 4
7) after 2nd AOR when they sent you medical? -- My medical reports were accessed from OWP which I also applied and now they have rejected it. No Medical done for immigration or PR purpose. Medicals requested on May 16 for OWP. Medical done on 27th May 2013.
Cool after medical when they asked you PASSPORT? --- As my passports were already with them under OWP, they asked for an authority letter for access to passports and for closure of OWP application as they said they will give only one visa now to me. I opted for PR.
9) what is your NOC? ----1112 - Financial Analyst and Investment Manager
10) when they received files initially for PNP case - 21st Dec 2012.
11) and please share the email addresses from which they sent you AORs and medical and passport request . please so that we keen an eye on those email addresses - It was Delhi-Immigration @ international.gc.ca

I can be reached at prabjot dot kalsi at gmail if you need more information.

Thanks again... to you for the wishes. Best of luck to you as well with your processing.

Fateh!

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prabjot79 said:
Thanks CanGuyPnp

Immigration officer called me on 31st Oct 2013 and also apologized for delay (for which I was surprised) and also informed me that they have given me PR visa and my passports were stamped on 6th November 2013 and I got them on 12th November by mail. Status changed to in-process on 31st Oct and decision made on 3rd November. And it is still the same.

Immigration officer talked to me at length and was indirectly taking my interview on phone. It lasted for around 25 minutes and she talked about sports, weather, my city Amritsar and Gurgaon where I have lived, also about my father and my family. She did not let me feel as if a stranger is calling me. We laughed together as well.

She asked me "How excited you are about going to Canada". May be she wanted to know am I really interested in after so many years of wait, if not then they might not give me visa. Remember they also scanned my facebook account to know the kind of person I am. So keep your facebook account clean. (This is a new verification step that they have started, as she told me they did it to know more about me, So keep your facebook account updated and clean, I was surprised when she told me about the number of friends that I have currently). And finally she said..."Canada Welcomes You, and thank you for choosing Canada". It was a bit funny as well. As she asked who is present right now in your family as she wanted to talk to them as well. My father was at home and she asked him few basic questions about me and my family. like their names and ages.

I am thankful to God for this and to all those who helped me in this forum to answer my questions.
Congrats Prabjot79 !!!!!

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
Prabjot79 said:
Thanks CanGuyPnp

Wow, you really had good experience with them.

Any ways Congratulations and best of luck for your future.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Prabjot79 said:
Thanks everyone for your wishes... I wish you all "All the Best". See you all In CANADA.
Congratulations Prabjot79,
It's strange and funny that they called you to discuss , because of most of NVDO candidates were not called. Anyway you have sweet outcome. My file also recently transferred from SGVO to NDVO, waiting for updates from NDVO.

Regards,
Atin

ddq

Nov 13, 2012
Hi Hadeel,

Welcome to Canada. I'm not sure about the SIN for your family, but I discovered a great resource here - a Toront Reference Library, at Bloor and College. There's a manned stand for newcomers on the first floor with helpful resources.

Best of luck

Hadeel1234 said:
Hi all
I arrived Canada few days ago but when I went to issue the SIN they did not issue it for my 2 kids and not for my husband ,I am wondering if that will affect their getting the medical insurance after 3 months from now ,please advise

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Hi Atin,

NDVO called me to discuss that my OWP application is to be closed and PR to be processed as both of them were at final stage of stamping and they wanted me to give my written consent to cancel my OWP and then they will process only PR application. Which I did and they issued PR in another 1 week and I had passports with me in around 5 days.

It was a foreigner Immigration officer and she was working for the last 25 years in NDVO and she said she has never seen the strike here in her entire career and she was apologetic about it.

Now they are also working on Saturdays as well till they break for Christmas so that they can finish maximum cases.

Wishing everyone best of luck with the processing.

Thanks
Prab

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Congrats Prabjot79

@All whose files got transferred from NDVO to Colombo ..any updates on their process how much time it takes to receive medical request and what is the process from there.

rp_tp

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prabjot79 said:
Hi Atin,

NDVO called me to discuss that my OWP application is to be closed and PR to be processed as both of them were at final stage of stamping and they wanted me to give my written consent to cancel my OWP and then they will process only PR application. Which I did and they issued PR in another 1 week and I had passports with me in around 5 days.

It was a foreigner Immigration officer and she was working for the last 25 years in NDVO and she said she has never seen the strike here in her entire career and she was apologetic about it.

Now they are also working on Saturdays as well till they break for Christmas so that they can finish maximum cases.

Wishing everyone best of luck with the processing.

Thanks
Prab
@Prabjot79 ,

I was wondering whether CIC gave you refund for your OWP application fees or they just closed it without giving you refund for OWP application fees ?

Cheersss

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
ddq said:
Hi Hadeel,

Welcome to Canada. I'm not sure about the SIN for your family, but I discovered a great resource here - a Toront Reference Library, at Bloor and College. There's a manned stand for newcomers on the first floor with helpful resources.

Best of luck
Many Thanks ddq ,now I live close to toronto library ,I will visit it soon ,I have started the journey of job hunting hope it will pay off soon