AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
As of date I have not recd anything

vuexperts said:
Dear Prabjot and RP_TP

as per document attached in email they say that ur PR case will be finalized in 6 months..

have you received any updated email from visa office ...........

or any one whom 6 or 4 months completed and he / she received any updated email from embassy for further processing

Please share info

rane

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2012
Nomination.....
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
IELTS Request
13-12-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon!!
LANDED..........
As soon as I receive the magical maple sticker!!
I received MR and RPRF request in July, 6 months will complete in Oct in my case. NDVO is working at snails pace but good part is ... they are working :) . Everyone will eventually have everything in place ... Canadian govt is training us to have abundant patience as even after reaching Toronto, getting a job is again a game of patience :)

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Hi All,

No communication from NDVO on PR. They say 6 months and it could be 16 months as well, We can't question them. Today I got a call from NDVO regarding my OWP and they are not able to find the medical results of my 5 year old daughter and they say it was not submitted to them by the Max Hospital in Delhi. Medical was conducted on 27th May 2013. They asked for details of medical test conducted on her. No Updates....Never ending processing...

Will keep all updated once I get any communication from NDVO.

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Few days back lot of people were discussing about sending passports for visa issue. What have you guys done to solve the situation? Any wayout? Any resolution?

Your responses will help others in similar situation.

-can

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Yes,

Waiting is the name of the game and Patience is the key to success... so let keep waiting with patience :)

Prabjot79

Aug 18, 2013
Hi All,

I have received today this Email from NDVO. Need your help on the following points.

Dear
Prabjot Singh Kalsi:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence to Canada, as a skilled worker.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

•Copy of all your post secondary education documents : Mark sheets / Degree / Diploma including professional certificates -
•- Latest work confirmation letter (listing title, salary and tenure)
•- All appointment / promotion / transfer letters in the last 5 years –
•- Work confirmation letters / reference letters for previous work experience 2003 to 2010 -
•- Copy of last 3 years ITR / Form 16 / Provident fund statement / banking history showing regular salary deposits / corresponding payslip history -
•- Membership certificate from Indian Professional Association -

All our forms are free of charge and are available to download from the internet at:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

If any fee payments are outstanding on your file, kindly follow the following link for information: (

canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

You have 30 days to comply with our request, after which time your application may be refused for non-compliance. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
-----------------------------------------------
I have the following questions.

1. They need Income Tax Returns for the past 3 years and need Banking history and salary Slips for the past How many years or Months? Do I need to give them 3 years bank statement and also salary slips for 3 Years (36 Salary Slips???)

2. Which form do I need to include as the link that they have given does not work any more? Do I need to include only Generic Form for Skilled Workers or background and other forms as well? Please assist.

3. Do I need to Pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee as well, now as they have given the fee link (General) as well?

4. "PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS" Which form they are talking about?

5. Send all these documents where? they have not provided any address below. Will It be New Delhi Visa Office Immigration Section. I Assume as email is from Delhi Office.

6. Does "/" implies both I mean for Reference letters from previous employers? I can give appointment and relieving letter, but they will not provide any current reference letter? what should I do in this case?

Please assist me with the following questions at the earliest. Thanks a ton.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Prabjot79 said:
Hi All,

I have received today this Email from NDVO. Need your help on the following points.

Dear
Prabjot Singh Kalsi:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence to Canada, as a skilled worker.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

•Copy of all your post secondary education documents : Mark sheets / Degree / Diploma including professional certificates -
•- Work confirmation letters / reference letters for previous work experience 2003 to 2010 -
•- Copy of last 3 years ITR / Form 16 / Provident fund statement / banking history showing regular salary deposits / corresponding payslip history -

All our forms are free of charge and are available to download from the internet at:

If any fee payments are outstanding on your file, kindly follow the following link for information: (

You have 30 days to comply with our request, after which time your application may be refused for non-compliance. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

1. They need Income Tax Returns for the past 3 years and need Banking history and salary Slips for the past How many years or Months? Do I need to give them 3 years bank statement and also salary slips for 3 Years (36 Salary Slips???)

2. Which form do I need to include as the link that they have given does not work any more? Do I need to include only Generic Form for Skilled Workers or background and other forms as well? Please assist.

3. Do I need to Pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee as well, now as they have given the fee link (General) as well?

4. "PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS" Which form they are talking about?

5. Send all these documents where? they have not provided any address below. Will It be New Delhi Visa Office Immigration Section. I Assume as email is from Delhi Office.

6. Does "/" implies both I mean for Reference letters from previous employers? I can give appointment and relieving letter, but they will not provide any current reference letter? what should I do in this case?

Good to know they are working..''

As per what I know
1) Last 3 years tax documents.
2) Bank statements for last 3 yrs.. you can send copies of your passbook which displays your salary was deposited into that account.
3) All offer and reliving letters from all your employers so they can cross verify

I guess they are asking you to pay the RPRF fees better confirm via email.. I guess you need to send all documents to NDVO visa office. better send attested to avoid any delays..
I guess you applied for WP too is this approved yet ?

Thanks

rp_tp

hooverback

Aug 31, 2004
Bangalore, India
Hi Ptaral,

Could you kindly confirm what is your last ECAS status. Is it "Decision Made".

I'm asking this question because you've received passport request from NDVO. I'm curious to know if the status changes to "Decision Made" after a person receives the passport request or after a person receives visa stamped on the passport.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Hooverback

ptaral said:
Sorry for inconvenience ;-)

1) Local CIC office gives appointment for inland processing of PR application after 4-6 weeks of residence in Canada having PR VISA.
...Its average time..i got those information from one of my friend who recently got PR VISA (but not in out category)

2) You are right, I wrote it again,but you know... unfortunately NDVO is not responding to same candidate again & again on similar issue
;-( ...

In mean time, i contacted local M.P. & they sent my all doubts to NDVO on Friday..Lets C..I will hope NDVO will answer them in detail...will update you on the same in few days

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well dear best of luck and best wishes

Its routine work and all most every guy in Pakisatn received such email in which they asked some documents , bank statement and future plan .Further in the same emial , they asked wait 4 months for next correspondence

By the way "/ " mean " or " mean any one

Prabjot79 said:
Hi All,

Dear
Prabjot Singh Kalsi:

Sincerely,
Immigration Section

rane

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2012
Nomination.....
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
IELTS Request
13-12-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon!!
LANDED..........
As soon as I receive the magical maple sticker!!
Hi ptaral,

Did you get any response from MP's office regarding his email correspondence to NDVO? What is your plan regarding India travel for visa stamping??

AKJECP

Mar 20, 2013
vuexperts said:
Well dear best of luck and best wishes

Its routine work and all most every guy in Pakisatn received such email in which they asked some documents , bank statement and future plan .Further in the same emial , they asked wait 4 months for next correspondence

By the way "/ " mean " or " mean any one

Dear vuexperts,

Hope you are doing good...have you left for Canada on OWP Visa or still in Pakistan?

Need your suggestion/comments, as I received Medical request from CHC Islamabad for my Spouse and three kids against my OWP application today. I did not receive MR for myself. Its bit confusing. Pls suggest,

Do I contact CHC Islamabad for my MR before going for the medicals of my family?

OR is it normal?

Thanks and Regards

AKJECP

Mar 20, 2013
Dear vuexperts,

Hope you are doing good...have you left for Canada on OWP Visa or still in Pakistan?

Need your suggestion/comments, as I received Medical request from CHC Islamabad for my Spouse and three kids against my OWP application today. I did not receive MR for myself. Its bit confusing. Pls suggest,

Do I contact CHC Islamabad for my MR before going for the medicals of my family?

OR is it normal?

Thanks and Regards

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear that's good news

i am in Pakistan for the time being.

Same happened with me , as i did not mentioned email address in my forms which i submit in embassy then i received medical request by courier and remaining family members , medical request received through email.

so do not worry , there is no need to contact embassy , some times embassy did not send medical request (its all depend on embassy ).just wait and see .

you submit your documents to embassy through Fedex( visa drop box office ) or by any other courier service.

In sha Allah , after medical , with in 20 to 30 days , you will get visa stamped

AKJECP said:
Dear vuexperts,

OR is it normal?

Thanks and Regards

AKJECP

Mar 20, 2013
Thanks vuexperts!!

I submitted my application through Gerry-Fedex( visa drop box office ) Islamabad.

How did you proceed with your medicals? I mean, should i wait for my Medical Instructions or proceed with the MR appointment from Panel Doctor for my family medical?

Medical jaldi book ho jata he or they take time?

What is your plan to fly to Canada?

Regards
Take care

Dear that's good news

i am in Pakistan for the time being.

Same happened with me , as i did not mentioned email address in my forms which i submit in embassy then i received medical request by courier and remaining family members , medical request received through email.

so do not worry , there is no need to contact embassy , some times embassy did not send medical request (its all depend on embassy ).just wait and see .

you submit your documents to embassy through Fedex( visa drop box office ) or by any other courier service.

In sha Allah , after medical , with in 20 to 30 days , you will get visa stamped

[/quote]

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
AKJECP said:
Thanks vuexperts!!

I submitted my application through Gerry-Fedex( visa drop box office ) Islamabad.

How did you proceed with your medicals? I mean, should i wait for my Medical Instructions or proceed with the MR appointment from Panel Doctor for my family medical?

Medical jaldi book ho jata he or they take time?

What is your plan to fly to Canada?

Regards
Take care
Hi AKJECP;

Medical booking is pretty straight forward. Last week I called for the same and got the appointment immediately... Medical process is straight forward but have 3-4 hrs available... And islamabad IOM has emedical enabled so the results are updated within 48 hrs.

zizu