+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dear bechris...

can you tell me what was mentioned in your 2nd AOR....WHAT WAS ASKED OR WHAT WAS TOLD,,,

THANK YOU

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atinsingh said:
Its absoltely fine, L1 is intra compay transfers, so technically you not changing your job at all.
Ok. Thanks. Actually, I may even be travelling on L2 in case I'm travelling as a dependent for my wife. In that case, my employer may change.
In both cases L1/L2, I'll have to inform CIC. But I'm worried that traveling on L2 may somehow harm my case as I'll be travelling as a dependent.
-can

rane

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2012
Nomination.....
05-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
IELTS Request
13-12-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon!!
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon!!
LANDED..........
As soon as I receive the magical maple sticker!!
Hi canimmigrate,

We are in the same boat, 2 months ago we have traveled to US on H1 & H4. We've emailed NDVO to update our current address to US one. I had consulted a member of this site in another forum where they had to move to UAE for work. They had updated their UAE address to NDVO and received MR at their UAE address. Also, they've received their PR last July/August. Guess you could go ahead and grab the opportunity. NDVO would not object to your growth :). Ensure you update your US address and phone nos. when u land here. You could find a local authorized doctor to do your MR in US. For passport submission, one of u may have to travel to India with them and courier them to NDVO. Again, you cannot hand deliver your passports, they anyways within India also have to be couriered. However, I'm saying one of u may have to travel to India along with the passports as its illegal to courier passports. Whoever is travelling needs to carry a authority letter from the other mentioning the reason for carrying the passport as it would be illegal to even carry a passport of the person not travelling along. Also, the person staying back in US should keep a photocopy of the entire passport (including blank pages) just in case bad luck somehow pops in and u get into questioning for not having passport here. Its actually illegal to stay in foreign land without a passport. Too many illegalities right :).... Nothing can be done to handle this situation, its a risk which we have no choice but to take.

Up side of being in US is, should your assignment in US not work out/get over, you could always go to Canada's port of entry like Buffalo or Detroit along with your WP support letter and get your Canadian WP's. You could travel straight to Canada from US without returning to India.

We plan to take our MR in Chicago as we are in Wisconsin and there isn't any authorized doctor here. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rane

ymv

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
24-04-2012
Nomination.....
04-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-12-2012
IELTS Request
24-04-2012
File Transfer...
15-12-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
RPRF 20-02-2013Req / 25-02-2013Pd
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2013 OWP Visa/19-04-2013Recd Passport
Hello bechris
My flight to Canada is tomorrow. I read in another forum (spouse open visa) that there is no need for the Exit Travel Clearance on the OWP. I should have no problem with immigration before boarding.
Good luck tooo.
Ymv

tutut

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013 and 21-03-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
zain92 said:
dear bechris...

can you tell me what was mentioned in your 2nd AOR....WHAT WAS ASKED OR WHAT WAS TOLD,,,

THANK YOU
Hi zain92,

The 2nd AOR will be coming from the VO who will process your PR application. For me and bechris, the email came from Singapore VO. It contains:

1. Confirmation that they have received your application on <date>
2. When you should contact CIC and how
3. Link on how to check the status of your application
4. Link on how long it will take to process your application
5. Link on how you can prepare for immigration to Canada

Hope this helps.

bechris

Jan 14, 2013
xingyun said:
Hi Bechris, i was just wondering why they are not acknowledging birth certificate from NSO? They want from LCR? Is this really the case?
Me and my wife's birth certificates submitted to Nova Scotia CIO are copies from NSO head office. Try to submit also a copy from LCR.

blitzk

Star Member
Jan 15, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013 and 02-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013 (NS-CIO);08-May-2013 (SGVO)
bechris said:
thanks blitzk :)

here is my timeline:
Category........: PNP
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: 2171
App. Filed.......: 01-05-2012
IELTS Request: 01-05-2012
Doc's Request.: 17-09-2012
Nomination.....: 02-11-2012
AOR Received.: 05-01-2013
2nd AOR Received.: 14-03-2013
OWP Filed..... 22-03-2013
Med's Request: 09-04-2013
Med's Done....: 03-05-2013
Passport Req..: 14-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...: 15-05-2013 OWP Visa
Hi @bechris, just wondering since you already had an MR for your OWP. Does it already show in the ecas status of your PR application if your medical is done?

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi every body

Can any body tell me what is this RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee).

Actually i got AOR in Feb 2013 from CIO Sydney NS Canada against my application for permanent residence. After that i did not get any correspondence as 2nd AOR from London Visa office (As i am from Pakistan and my Visa office is London). I sent an email some 7 days back to inqiure about the status of my application, in reply of that they sent me this email:

-------------------------
Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that your processing fees remain unpaid and no processing can be done on this application until you have paid the fees. Please see our website for information on how to submit your fees here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf

When you have completed this, please send us a copy of your receipt so that we can proceed with your file.

Regards
CSU (VCM)
----------------------

Can any body tell me what kind of fee is this while i have submitted the fee with my applicaiton for permanent residence which was 450 $ each of me and my wife and 350 $ of my daughter totalling to 1250 $.

When i click the given link in email it goes to Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) which is 490$.

Did any body pay this fee? really worried.

Waiting for Advice.

Thanks in advance.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
salooni said:
Hi every body

Can any body tell me what is this RPRF (Right of Permanent Residence Fee).

Actually i got AOR in Feb 2013 from CIO Sydney NS Canada against my application for permanent residence. After that i did not get any correspondence as 2nd AOR from London Visa office (As i am from Pakistan and my Visa office is London). I sent an email some 7 days back to inqiure about the status of my application, in reply of that they sent me this email:

-------------------------
Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that your processing fees remain unpaid and no processing can be done on this application until you have paid the fees. Please see our website for information on how to submit your fees here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf

When you have completed this, please send us a copy of your receipt so that we can proceed with your file.

Regards
CSU (VCM)
----------------------

Can any body tell me what kind of fee is this while i have submitted the fee with my applicaiton for permanent residence which was 450 $ each of me and my wife and 350 $ of my daughter totalling to 1250 $.

When i click the given link in email it goes to Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) which is 490$.

Did any body pay this fee? really worried.

Waiting for Advice.

Thanks in advance.
I guess this should come after MR

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear Salooni ...

dont worry... reply them and tell your story that you have paid APPLICATION FEE them ... you must have an email from them as a proof......

all the old cases were shifted to LONDON VISA office.. dont worry....

RPRF -- this is landing fee and this is asked generally when we receive medical from embassy.. landing fees means tight ur belt. pack your begs and get ready to fly :) ..

i would suggest you to email them and tell your story .......they will guide you properly........or you can call them i think it would be better but by emailing them you will have proof what they are asking and what you are sending ...

best of luck dear.......

they have asked me my establishment plan ...lets see after that wat would happen...

Salooni.. what is your profession?

did you get 2nd AOR? WHAT WAS MENTIONED IN THAT?
what was mentioned in 1st AOR?

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi Zain

I did not get any 2nd AOR from London. I only received AOR comprising UCI and Application No. and confirmation of completion of my application and fee from CIC on 8 Feb 2013 after that neither i received any correspondence nor i got any Medical call or 2nd AOR. I applied OWP as well on 13 Feb but still i did not hear any thing from ISB too.

They sent this email in reply of my inquiry about my application of permanent residence. I dont know what to do now. Please Suggest More.
My profession is 2173.

Wish you good luck in you case.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear Salooni...

email them and tell them you have submitted application fee and you have received any email or letter to submit landing fee...and you did not get any medical request....

and ask them straight forward please guide me what to do in this regards.....

dont create new thread for email but just reply the email you have received from them...