Med's Done....
05-08-2014
pradeeshma said:
Folks
One more update

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

So letters are on the way

Hi Pradeesh ,
These are good news , I hope the christmass and new year celebrations will not delay our cases , as I know in canada they have long holiday on this ocasion , we should expect the letter within 2 months as maximum as mentioned in the link, then we should apply for WP ,whch will take about 2-3 months depending on the visa office ,hopefully all will go smotth and wating will come to an end

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi Pradeesh ,
These are good news , I hope the christmass and new year celebrations will not delay our cases , as I know in canada they have long holiday on this ocasion , we should expect the letter within 2 months as maximum as mentioned in the link, then we should apply for WP ,whch will take about 2-3 months depending on the visa office ,hopefully all will go smotth and wating will come to an end
Is it only for Ontario ? What about other provinces ? Will they issue letter by E-mail or Regular Mail ?

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
pradeeshma said:
Folks
One more update

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

So letters are on the way
Thanks for the update pradeeshma.... things are moving like super fast track. :)

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
rawalpindi said:
Is it only for Ontario ? What about other provinces ? Will they issue letter by E-mail or Regular Mail ?
I got my support letter for open work permit today through DHL Express.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi Pradeesh ,
Hi Hadeel

Have u got any support letter for open work permit... cause am also into same NOC:2173 boat, don't mind just u know the Curiosity :) of knowing ;)

cheers

iyikk

ddq

Nov 13, 2012
bansal98 said:
I got my support letter for open work permit today through DHL Express.
Congratulations, bansal98, these are great news for all of us and I hope you will find your new employment soon!

Can you kindly share with us the instructions to receive the Open Work Permit with the letter? Will we receive it automatically at the port of entry, or will there be a separate process of application?

Best Regards,
ddq

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
ddq said:
Congratulations, bansal98, these are great news for all of us and I hope you will find your new employment soon!

Can you kindly share with us the instructions to receive the Open Work Permit with the letter? Will we receive it automatically at the port of entry, or will there be a separate process of application?

Best Regards,
ddq
Unfortunately, this letter is just a support letter which you have to enclose with your work permit application. But you do have to submit a complete work permit application with various forms etc (and the relevant fee). I wish it were automatic :)

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
bansal98 said:
Unfortunately, this letter is just a support letter which you have to enclose with your work permit application. But you do have to submit a complete work permit application with various forms etc (and the relevant fee). I wish it were automatic :)
Congrats bansal! Can you please tell me that you applied for Ontario PNP. I actually applied for Manitoba, is this rule for all the provinces or only for Ontario. Please put some light on it.

Thanks

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
hello bansal
Is there any timelines specified in the support letter. I mean
any period mentioned before which u should apply for
the WP. Also oncr u get the WP u should travel immediately or
you can wait.

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
pradeeshma said:
hello bansal
Is there any timelines specified in the support letter. I mean
any period mentioned before which u should apply for
the WP. Also oncr u get the WP u should travel immediately or
you can wait.
Can you please tell me, is it for only ontario or for manitoba as well.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
malisa said:
Can you please tell me, is it for only ontario or for manitoba as well.
Its for all Provincial Nominees Identified Through the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Backlog Reduction Pilot not for just Ontario.. please check bulletin for more details
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob470.asp

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

One of my friends got his PR recently. At the time of sending the application his wife was expecting but the baby was delivered after sometime of sending the application. As there was no place on the form where he could mention that his wife is expecting a baby he did not provide this information to CIC. Now that he has a baby and received his PR, he is facing a lot of issues as there was no child information in his application and he had shown funds for 2 people.

His was not PNP but normal PR application but I'm also in a similar situation as my wife is also expecting and delivery is not due for few months.
Does anybody know how and when I need to infor CIC about my kid or if I can put this information in any of the forms that we need to send for PNP FSW PR applicaiton? I've not sent my applicaiton yet.

Thanks a lot for help.

- canimmigrate

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
You should update information to the CIC. If delivery happens before you PNP application finalized, you can update newborn as dependent.

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atinsingh said:
You should update information to the CIC. If delivery happens before you PNP application finalized, you can update newborn as dependent.
So you mean, I need not do anything now. Instead once the baby is born then I need to inform CIC and add as dependent?
As I said earlier, I've not sent my PR application yet so I can fill any required form. but I don't see any such form.

thanks for answering.