+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi Guys ,
After calling ontarion PNP office ,I tried to know about the expected date when they will start sending the letters to support the work permit request ,the lady answered that the expected date is the end of November

so please guys if anyone receives the letter ,let us know

Dear Maryam ,hopefuly you will update the excel sheet to include the WP data very sooon :)
Hi Hadeel

Thanks for the update and it's really good news for all.... so the countdown starts.... still another 10 days to go for listen from here who is the one first updated :) ;)

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi Guys ,
After calling ontarion PNP office ,I tried to know about the expected date when they will start sending the letters to support the work permit request ,the lady answered that the expected date is the end of November

Dear Maryam ,hopefuly you will update the excel sheet to include the WP data very sooon :)
What will happen after getting this work permit ?

What are the requirements to getting this work permit ?

After getting work permit, Visa will be issued soon ?

migrateBoy

Nov 19, 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
IELTS Request
N/A (With Application)
File Transfer...
N/A (Unknown)
Med's Request
11-03-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2013
LANDED..........
26-11-2014
Hi good people,

I think we should be optimistic and start to prepare by filling the application forms for Open Work Permit / Temporary Residence Visa, and obtaining the required support documents.

The application guide has all the links for the correct forms and checklist.

This should be the case for those in VO where processing time for PR is reasonably greater than for TR.

I see police clearance certificate is also required; not sure if we should be applying for a new one again or what we sent will be referenced.

rawalpindi said:
What will happen after getting this work permit ?

What are the requirements to getting this work permit ?

After getting work permit, Visa will be issued soon ?

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
migrateBoy said:
Hi good people,

I think we should be optimistic and start to prepare by filling the application forms for Open Work Permit / Temporary Residence Visa, and obtaining the required support documents.

The application guide has all the links for the correct forms and checklist.

This should be the case for those in VO where processing time for PR is reasonably greater than for TR.

I see police clearance certificate is also required; not sure if we should be applying for a new one again or what we sent will be referenced.
Can you send plz the link for checklist for Open Work Permit / Temporary Residence Visa, ?

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
pradeeshma said:
Yes I believe. In Sydney they dble check our application deduct the fees and transfer our application to Local CIC after assigning file number.
For this the SLA 90 days. Once it reaches the local office then its Medicals followed by PCC if required and then Stamping
Thanks. Do you know how much time it will take for the PR to come after getting the file number?

Maryam.A

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2012
Nomination.....
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
vuexperts said:
Dear Maryam.A

in Background/ declaration form in option 7 (about education) when i type University of Engineering ...... can not type full university name , as it space finish at Engineering. what i do there

as university full name is " University of engineering and Technology , Lahore "

what i do with " and Technology , Lahore "

if i enter it in next line , then i can not find enough space for the other degress"

please guide me
Dear vuexperts
I really don't know what to do in such situation and I think it would be better if you ask a professional but maybe you would write just the Initials in the name and then in a separate sheet explain why you did so ( it's just a guess).

Dear Hadeel
Thanks for good news, I added one more column to the sheet for WP, and hope to see it being filled by everyone soon.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Maryam.A

are you not facing such type of problem in filling background form

then how you yourself enter the University name

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
vuexperts said:
Hi Maryam.A

are you not facing such type of problem in filling background form

then how you yourself enter the University name
@vuexperts :Enter that one in next line and on the last line mention Please refer to appendix '1' or 'A' for further details and attach a blank sheet with more info.. doesnt matter even if there is only one line in that.

xingyun

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hadeel1234 said:
Hi Guys ,

This is really good news for all of us! Best of luck to everyone!

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Dear All

today i have got some response from FSW Ontario Opportunity: please find below.

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Opportunities Ontario. Please note that some applications under FSW Pilot initiative are still being finalized. While some applicants may have received a letter informing them of the outcome of their application, you will be notified of the outcome of your application once it has been finalized. We expect that all applicants would have been notified of the outcome of their application by the end of November, 2012. You can contact us at that time if you have not received a notification of the outcome of your application.
Thank you.

Regards,
Opportunities Ontario.

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
iyikk said:
Dear All

today i have got some response from FSW Ontario Opportunity: please find below.

Dear xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Opportunities Ontario. Please note that some applications under FSW Pilot initiative are still being finalized. While some applicants may have received a letter informing them of the outcome of their application, you will be notified of the outcome of your application once it has been finalized. We expect that all applicants would have been notified of the outcome of their application by the end of November, 2012. You can contact us at that time if you have not received a notification of the outcome of your application.
Thank you.

Regards,
Opportunities Ontario.
This is indeed great news. Thanks for sharing it.

But what exactly does it mean when they say the outcome of the application?

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
bansal98 said:
This is indeed great news. Thanks for sharing it.

But what exactly does it mean when they say the outcome of the application?
Hi bansal98

My understand on the mail is,
1) they have already initiated for some of the applicant applications
2) yet to be finilize some of the outcome of the applications, here the outcome of the application in the sense Ontario Opportunities works and process the applications first come first serve sechduling, so who ever sent earlier, their applications has been already punched and ready to dispatch, who ever sent by late with delay approvals beyond the required timeline, they may yet to be get finalize, how ever they will be finalizing and sending notification letter for all applications by end of Nov 2012, incase of, if anyone missing/not received then only they asked to contact to them.

cheers
iyikk

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear iyikk

i am not agree with your opinion , because i submit my application in the last week of September and receive my NRON in first week of October on call but received my nomination letter in the first week of November

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
vuexperts said:
hi dear iyikk

i am not agree with your opinion , because i submit my application in the last week of September and receive my NRON in first week of October on call but received my nomination letter in the first week of November
I am not sure about this, but when I was asking the question to them "what is the current processing time for PNP", replied "Ontario opportunities will be sending first come first service base" in FB :).

bansal98

Jun 13, 2012
Is there any way to find out how much time it will take to get PR etc after getting the nomination letter? Any rough idea?